| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Monica Crowley is a wingnut radio host who has carved out a niche for herself as the poor man's Ann Coulter. She is a right-wing populist who is repeatedly invited on Fox News as a guest, particularly on The O'Reilly Factor where she has served as a guest host that makes Bill O'Reilly look like a commie in comparison.
Despite being a less successful version of Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham, Crowley is the best educated of the three, holding a PhD in international relations. She worked for Tricky Dick as a research assistant before moving up the right-wing totem pole. Monica Crowley is also in trouble over plagiarism. Her alleged plagiarism was apparently a qualification for becoming Donald Trump's Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs in the Treasury Department. from 2019-2021.
- A strange attack on the French for being "arrogant," which she bases on a survey that says most French people look at themselves in the mirror at least once a day. She declared that "The French look in the mirror and see perfection staring back at them. Some might say that's healthy self-esteem. I say they're delusional. The French are still dining out on the empire they lost three-hundred years ago." (Also, 30 years doesn't seem like 300, but thanks for the effort.)
- Saying that social programs are
civilizationa "narcotic" for the poor, which sounds hilariously similar in tone to something else.
- Believed that Obama was plotting with Joe Biden to take out Hillary Clinton by having her investigated for the email "controversy" so that Biden would win the primary (which he never ran for anyway), and then Obama could control Biden from behind the scenes thus allowing him to have an unofficial third term. Apparently Biden's son's last words (asking his father to run) were all part of the plan to have a Biden/Obama presidency.
- Fox News babes - If you type her name into Google the top three suggestions you get are "Monica Crowley legs," "Monica Crowley feet," and "Monica Crowley hot," because the sexually-curious elderly that watch Fox don't seem to realize porn is a thing.
- Monica Crowley, accused plagiarist, quits position with Trump administration
- The word "perfection" was not in the survey
- See the Wikipedia article on French colonial empire.
- It might be worth a read just for sheer facepalm potential