| Their ass to your brain|
|Like and subscribe|
“”When the left sends their trannies they're not sending their best.
|—Blaire White, very humorous person|
Blaire White (1993–) is a YouTube talker who self-identifies as a "transgender conservative commentator". In her own words, White "create[s] videos making fun of ideologues and cultural marxism". In practice, White's videos either attack "SJW" YouTubers or defend antifeminist talking points or rightist positions on trans issues. In short: Blaire White is the Milo Yiannopolous of trans issues.
“”I lost subscribers today for saying that children shouldn't be sterilized. Imagine that.
|—Blaire White, discussing trans children|
White is a trans woman undergoing transition. As a result, her views on GSM issues often get extra respect despite being contradicted by science. Indeed, White routinely holds views contrary to those of scientific professionals on trans issues:
- Mental illness: White asserts that "transgenderism is a mental illness" and that transitioning is ineffective for most people, which is denied by the American Psychological Association and the World Health Organization's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. Reals over fucking feels, White.
- Reparative therapy: In the same video, she states she believes that there should be a "cure for transgenderism", which is again denied by the American Psychological Association.
- Gender binary: White firmly believes that there are only two genders and calls non-binary gender identities "trans-retarded". This is first-grade bullshit.
- Childhood transition: White believes that childhood transition is literally "child abuse". This is, again, rejected by the American Psychological Association, which extensively discusses trans youth. In addition, trans YouTuber Zinnia Jones has two citation-heavy response blogs.
- Cultural Marxists: White also believes that "the left is fighting a fight transgender people don’t want", apparently unaware of modern polling.
“”Respect is earned, and the transgender community does very little in the public eye that deserves respect.
White "doesn't like the LGBT community". In her video series "Triggering Trannies" (later renamed to "Upset Trans People") White freely admits that the LGBT community opposes her views, though she blows it off as "just the SJW branch". Fittingly, White also holds numerous views that appear to be based not on reason but bigotry:
- White only supports straight trans women (i.e. those attracted exclusively to men). She believes that trans lesbians are really just straight men, taking the liberty to call one "he" and "heterosexual." Despite (at the time) being a non-op herself, Blaire criticizes said lesbian for still having a penis.
- White thinks that trans women who don't pass shouldn't use the bathroom of their preferred gender.
- White doesn't care much about preferred pronouns, referring to it as "policing someone's behavior" and "being sensitive".
- White describes the label "queer" as "brainwashing children".
In short: White is against youth transition and simultaneously makes fun of people for not passing. She has also "not bullied" several specific leftist trans YouTubers:
- White dedicates five videos solely to attacking Riley Dennis, a trans female YouTuber. She also misgenders Dennis, perhaps because she doesn't think Dennis is truly trans.
- White writes that "I DONT WANT TO BE A BULLY but Milo Stewart is actually transitioning into a lawn gnome now, as I predicted. :X [image of Milo Stewart as lawn gnome]"
“”So now that we're all in agreement that feminism is indeed cancer, let's look at the ways feminism is like a virus.
|—Blaire White, prominent biologist|
“”I can't explain why I don't need feminism, I'm too busy prospering without it. 💋
|—Blaire White, cringe queen|
- White thinks rape culture doesn't exist. Fittingly, she describes the feminist view of rape as follows:
Rape: Anything. No, seriously, like, they've butchered the definition so bad anything can be rape now.
The wage gap is in great part due to women taking more time off than men.
What will the Women's March do to help? They'll refuse to go to work. Amazing.
- White believes female privilege exists and is a strong argument for antifeminism.
In short: White is indistinguishable from your typical YouTube "anti-SJW" clickbait producer.
“”I'm not "throwing shade", I'm simply proud that I sustain myself without selling my body unlike most trans women. It's sad.
White's videos have typical clickbait features. For example, many of her video titles are full of ALL-CAPS, playground insults, or political buzzwords:
- "Triggering Trannies" (Pt. 1, Pt. 2, Pt. 3)
- "The Worst SJW Yet: Brainwashing Children"
- "RILEY DENNIS KEEPS GETTING DUMBER"
- "WORST RILEY DENNIS FAIL SO FAR"
- "The Dumbest Riley Dennis Video So Far"
- "Sensitive Tranny Thinks Words Are Violent"
- "Feminism: The Biggest Joke (Women's March)"
- "My Feminist Roommate Attacked Me"
Worth noting is that virtually all of White's social media profiles and video thumbnails prominently feature her cleavage. This tactic may be aimed at her mostly-male audience.
“”"Look! We have Milo! HE MARRIED A BLACK GUY! And Blaire, she's trans! We can't possibly be racist, or homophobic, or transphobic! WE WIN!"
“”I tried on self tanner that I mistook for lotion in the store and my left hand has been African American for the past 4 days.
- Against Hillary Clinton
- White frequently defends Donald Trump.
- Supports fat shaming
- White argued that Islamophobia is reasonable. She routinely disparages Islam as a whole (rather than conservative or radical Muslims) while defending Christianity. (She herself is a Christian.)
- White (possibly nonseriously) suggested that gassing refugees would be a good nonviolent solution to the crisis.
- White had repeatedly opposed Black Lives Matter on video and frequently attacks them on Twitter. Infamously, White donned blackface to
grossly misrepresentcriticize progressives. She also routinely acts concerned about racism against white people while belittling racism in general. White participated in Milo Yiannopoulos's "Privilege Grant" stream.
- Response videos:
|If a link below does not work: Try the [a w] links to go to archive.is and web.archive.org respectively.|
- Guidelines for Psychological Practice With Transgender and Gender Nonconforming People, American Psychological Association
- The Psychology of Transgender, American Psychological Association, 19 November 2016.
- Most Americans oppose gender-specific bathroom laws and a plurality of Americans support allowing the changing of sex on government documents after meeting medical criteria. Though no polls within the trans community alone exist, it's unlikely that trans people are vastly less likely to hold these positions than the American public as a whole.
- Compare November 2016 with November 2017