“”Have a few white kids = fight 'climate change'.
Have lots of white kids = stop whites from becoming a minority by 2042.
Choice is yours.
|—Brittany Pettibone, baby factory enthusiast|
| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
Brittany Sellner, née Brittany Alicia Merced Pettibone (1992–), is a Catholic, American young adult-fiction writer, alt-right commentator, Schrödinger's white nationalist,[note 1] and overall conspiracy theorist who refers to herself as an "American nationalist". Her prominence among the alt-right is generally due to her status as a sort of white-power Barbie.[citation NOT needed] She is married to "European identitarian" Martin Sellner in 2019 and changed her name to Brittany Sellner.
- 1 Background
- 2 Hatred Day and Virtue of the West
- 3 Alt-right activism
- 4 Wingnut infighting
- 5 See also
- 6 External links
- 7 Notes
- 8 References
She rose to prominence for her support of Donald Trump; along with her promotion of nutcase theories such as white genocide and Pizzagate. She is also a supporter of Russia against NATO and the modern West.
Is this intentional?
Hatred Day and Virtue of the West
“”An active imagination is so important to writing fiction! Yours must help you a lot with your novels!
Continuing the apparent alt-right trend of writing shoddy fiction with the suffix 'Day', Sellner (as Pettibone) is co-author of the Hatred Day book series alongside her twin sister Nicole, under the pen name T.S. Pettibone (previously N.B. Pettibone).
Virtue of the West
Sellner has very strong ties to the alt-right, despite claiming that she herself isn't a racist. She co-hosted a webcast called Virtue of the West with British white supremacist Tara McCarthy, one of the most extreme racists on YouTube; its GoFundMe was taken down by the site as promoting hate speech. Sellner has also been a guest on McCarthy's Reality Calls webcast.
ADL Hate List
She was a part of Defend Europe.
Pizzagate and other conspiracy theories
|—Brittany Pettibone, explaining that InfoWars is a reliable news source[note 2]|
#ImVotingBecause the Podestas are alleged pedophiles and have a torture chamber.
YUGE shoutout to the Anons of 4chan & The_Donald #Reddit for all of your hard work uncovering the alleged Comet Ping Pong pedophilia ring. 🙌
So why am I being shadow banned? Could it have anything do to with exposing spirit cooking & the suspected D.C. pedophilia ring, I wonder?
#2017Predictions The skeletons in President Barack Obama's closet will be exposed. [Headline: "Sheriff Joe Arpaio Says Investigation 'Concludes' Obama's Birth Certificate is Forgery"]
Schrödinger's white nationalist
Brannon1776: The future of the west depends on those brave enough to be called racist, bigot, sexist, homophobe, xenophobic and not flinch or back down.
Pettibone: One of the greatest tweets in the history of Twitter.
Sellner's stances on white nationalism have been contradicting, vague, and unusual to say the least. In an interview with Tim Pool, she denied allegations that she was a racist or white nationalist:
Pool: You are not advocating for a white ethnostate in the United States? You don't think that...
Pool: ...white people should be in charge and that there should be, like, a purging or an ethnic cleansing?
Pettibone: No, I don't. I've never advocated for this. What I do--
Pool: Are you racist?
Pool: Do you believe that white people are inherently better than other races?
Pettibone: No, I don't think so.
However, in another video she stated that "civic nationalism" can't work which seemed to imply support of white nationalism:
This is why civic nationalism isn't working and won't work, because of this. So it's based on the idea that as long as you have the same ideology and you love America and you believe in equality then it's gonna work. You know, all the bases of civic nationalism. But the left has made it where or, I don't even know what to call them anymore, these people have made it so we're not equal anymore because of the identity politics. You know, it's like a white straight guy can't even talk. His opinion's worthless. Do you understand what I'm trying to say, like why that would not then work? Because there's such an unequal balance throughout our country now of different groups. If you're an oppressed minority then you're automatically treated way better and so it can't work because of that. It's too divided now and so that's why I don't say I'm a civic nationalist because I don't think it can work.
Sellner also described the following passage as "wise words":
- "For Aristotle, democracy is possible only within homogeneous ethnic groups, while despots have always reigned over highly fragmented societies.
A multi-ethnic society is thus necessarily anti-democratic and chaotic, for it lacks philia, this profound, flesh-and-blood fraternity of citizens. Tyrants and despots divide and rule, they want the City divided by ethnic rivalries. The indispensable condition for ensuring people's sovereignty accordingly resides in its unity. Ethnic chaos prevents all philia from developing."
She has said that too much immigration "dilutes a country's identity". Pettibone also regularly reposts white nationalist propaganda on "white genocide". There is a case to make that whether she is just sympathetic and supportive of white nationalists, or is one, the effect is the same.
Sellner also continues to support and promote the work of open unapologetic white supremacists and eugenicists such as McCarthy, Stefan Molyneux and Russian-American white nationalist radio host Lana Lokteff, as well as other racists such as YouTuber 'Blonde In The Belly Of The Beast'.[note 3] Sellner has refused to publicly disavow any of these people's racist statements or views.[note 4] But of course, she wants you to know she totally isn't a racist white supremacist herself.
The following are tweets from Sellner before the 2016 presidential election:
Trump's only real victim is Hillary Clinton, when he schooled her in the Second Presidential Debate.
Yes, Hillary, we do understand what's at stake for this election. You, a globalist, versus Trump, a nationalist.
#OurFutureDependsOn this election. If we don't step up and elect Trump, we'll soon be at war with Russia.
LOL to the people tweeting about the already debunked #TrumpsTiesToRussia. What about Hillary Clinton's ties to Satan? #SpiritCooking
Anti-Semitic dog whistling
“”With 9 days left until the US presidential election, here are the 9 real threats to humanity. #GoHillary [Pictured: John Rothschild, Jacob Rothschild, Evelyn Rothschild, Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller, Larry Summers, George Soros, Lloyd Blankfein]
So, after funding mass voter fraud and inciting Trump rally riots, why aren't the DOJ arresting George Soros?
George Soros is funding and organizing the riots.
- User:BrittanyPBone — possibly Brittany Pettibone's account on RationalWiki
- Lauren Southern — a fellow traveller
- Vox Day – Sellner is essentially the millennial version of this guy.
- OK Hand Sign – Sellner has used this alt-right dog whistle
- Marine Le Pen – Sellner supports her.
- Tommy Robinson – a "personal hero" of Sellner
- Traditionalist Catholicism – the religion she believes, according to her social media sites
- Her comments on the matter have been contradictory and vague, and she doesn't claim to be a "racist". See below.
- Other sources Sellner believes are reliable include:
- Yes, that is the name of her YouTube channel.
- Sound familiar?
- Brittany Sellner Twitter (archived from December 31, 2019).
- Johnny Benitez, Rising Star In Alt-Right Circles, Isn't Who He Says He Is—Or Is He?, OC Weekly
- "Ted Pettibone (Reform)" (in en-US). Fox News. October 31, 2002.
- WIBW. "Kathleen Sebelius Defeats Tim Shallenburger" (in en).
- Authors Risk Career Publicly Supporting Trump: Political views frowned upon in liberally biased writing community (October 14, 2016) InfoWars.
- Twitter Purge of "Alt Right": Censorship of alternative media ramping up as Trump prepares to take office (November 17, 2016) InfoWars.
- "I went behind the front lines with the far-right agitators who invaded Berkeley" (in en). Mother Jones.
- "Here's What Really Happened At Saturday's Berkeley Riot" (in en). BuzzFeed.
- "Alt-Right 'PizzaGate Expert' Starts GoFundMe for Her Podcast, Internet Revolts". New York Observer. January 30, 2017.
- Arrests made as protesters clash at pro-Trump rally in Berkeley by Cynthia Dizikes (updated 3:45 pm, Sunday, April 16, 2017) San Francisco Chronicle.