There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Wife with a Purpose
| Frogs and swastikas|
|Their loud fanboys|
“”If you live in America, no matter what color you are, especially if you're in Utah, you live in a culture built by white, western, Europeans, sorry if you don’t like that fact but it’s true.
Ayla Stewart (March 21, 1979–), better known as Wife with a Purpose is an American Mormon and white nationalist. Stewart has used a number of different names. She was formerly known as Ayla Serenemoon Israel. A self-proclaimed "Alt-Right Mormon", she makes controversial racialist YouTube videos.
Stewart once identified as a "Mormon Green Witch, Gnostic Mormon Wiccan, Deep Mormon, Reform Mormon, Joseph Smith Mormon, Early Mormon, Folk Magick Mormon, Universalist- culturally practicing Mormon-Witch, Shamanic Mormon." She was the administrator of a website known as "New Age Mormon Pagans".
Stewart is an advocate of radical traditionalism. She claims:
In America and Europe citizens have become self obsessed [sic], lazy, fat, demanding, spoiled, loud, controlling, egotistical and mentally ill. Feminism, homosexuality, atheism, hedonism, and transgender-ism are being promoted while the hard work and priorities of family and faith have all but died away and this pattern is killing us, physically and spiritually.
In July, 2017 she caused a controversy on twitter by requesting that white women give up becoming scientists to stay at home and raise children.
On 24 December 2017, Stewart's twitter was permanently suspended.
Stewart is a former supporter of LGBT rights and same-sex marriage. In 2008 she wrote that she "dated a woman who loved to dress up". She was once in a relationship with a female but now identifies as heterosexual. In 2017, she commented on this:
We barely did anything physically at all, so don't go thinking it was some scene from a porno movie, it wasn't. I thought I would enjoy being with a woman like all the media pushed (this was at the height of the TV show The L Word about lesbianism) but I hated it, I hated every second of it. I was scared to break it off because I didn't want my husband to lose his best friend but after about 3 months I couldn't stand it anymore and I broke up with her.
Although Ayla claimed to hate every second of her lesbian affair, she also wrote in her blog, Mother Lover Goddess, when questioned about her last homosexual relationship, during her baptism, that she responded to the pastor's question: "'Two years ago.' I replied thinking to myself - most recent anyway." This directly contradicts her 2017 comment, but affirms her previous blog about dating a woman who loved to dress up.
Stewart is now known to celebrate heterosexual pride and posts "vitriolic anti-LGBT" messages on her Twitter.
- White Baby Challenge: Alt-Right Mormon Mommy Blogger Issues Racist Challenge To End ‘Black Ghetto Culture’
- Ayla Serenemoon Israel. Sunday, January 20, 2008.
- The new face of Mormon racism
- Ayla Serenemoon
- Pagan to LDS, Leftist to Conservative. Part One. My background.
- Anti-Feminist Ayla Stewart’s beliefs are not representative of #LDS teachings
- This young mom is the face of Mormonism’s hateful alt-right
- This Alt-Right Mormon Blogger Represents All That is Bad About The Internet
- Mommy blogger turned alt right poster girl: Mormon mom-of-six causes outrage by urging her thousands of followers to back her 'white baby challenge' and have children to stop 'black ghetto culture'
- Alt-Right Mormon Mommy Blogger Destroyed on Twitter After Sexist Comments
- The Mormon Church Condemned White Supremacists, and This Mormon White Supremacist Mom Is Very Mad About It by Ruth Graham (Aug. 18 2017 12:34 PM) Slate.
- Twitter Ban. ([http://archive.is/G6RSW Archived).
- The Rise of the Valkyries
- Alt-Right Blogger Had Relationship With Woman While Married, According to Her Blog.
- Wife With A Purpose. July 12, 2017.
- Mother Lover Goddess Blog http://archive.is/dooUb