- >Pull up goat and have some fun
- Do I look Welsh? Féinléiriú (talk) 17:27, 27 February 2019 (UTC)
Reverting Cultural Marxism
- I saw a similar change had been made in the past that was reverted. I suppose it was opinionated (Comparing to Nazis so quick isn't great) but it comes after some good evidence it's a bit of a dog whistle. Revert my revert if you wish you've been here longer than me. Féinléiriú (talk) 00:21, 2 March 2019 (UTC)
- Did I do a goof? Apologies Féinléiriú (talk) 00:30, 2 March 2019 (UTC).
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!Commie Lib (talk) 00:18, 2 March 2019 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. RoninMacbeth (talk) 19:13, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
Why'd you leave the Discord?
- I wasn't even mad at you lol, you were just unlucky to weigh in just as I threw my toys out of the pram haha. I'm sorry for swearing at you. I take discord in general too personally because the RW discord is the only discord group where I talk to people I don't normally talk to in real life. I'll come back in a while, assignments are catching up on me and I waste enough time as it is. Féinléiriú (talk) 23:40, 17 March 2019 (UTC)
- The reference for the chickenhawk statement claims he received disproportionate leave time for his political connections and even went on to try to be released from service through his connections. He clearly hated serving in the armed forces, but later sent his country to war (so long as he wasn't fighting). That, imo, still qualifies him as a chickenhawk. Féinléiriú (talk) 22:50, 3 May 2019 (UTC)
- Definitely, but from a pedant's point of view he wasn't technically a chickenhawk. Petty Officer Pedant Corrects Again! — Oxyaena Harass 23:08, 3 May 2019 (UTC)