Donald Trump Jr.
|A guide to|
|Hail to the Chief?|
|Persons of interest|
“”The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. It's pretty clear now that Trump Jr. lies just about as much as his father.
|—Rep. Ted Lieu describing Junior.|
Donald John Trump Jr. (1977–) is the eldest son of disgraced former president Donald Trump, piece of shit person and sorry excuse of a human being. Much like his father, he is a conspiracy theorist and an extraordinary wingnut. He has also hinted he will run for office in the future, just to have 'pwned the libs'. That he is relevant at all, despite never having held office, only being wealthy by dint of nepotism, and barely even qualifying as a talking head, is a sad display of what a personality cult the GOP has become. He is important to conservatives simply by being the son of Donald Trump.
Junior has been known for pushing the white genocide conspiracy theories. He retweeted a post on Twitter about white genocide. He also said that Mike Cernovich, who supports the theory, should get a Pulitzer Prize. Another strong indicator of racism is his willingness to appear in a public event with somebody like neo-Nazi Jack Posobiec. Trump Jr. supported a birther conspiracy on 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate Kamala Harris.
He was investigated by Robert Mueller for his role in getting his father elected in a highly contentious and controversial 2016 U.S. presidential election. On November 6, 2019, Trump Jr. tweeted the name on his official Twitter account of the alleged Trump-Ukraine whistleblower and publicized the name of a CIA agent, thus putting the lives of them and their family at risk.
More miscellaneous awfulness
“”But I was like, ‘Well, why aren’t they talking about deaths?’ Oh, oh, because the number is almost nothing. Because we’ve gotten control of this, and we understand how it works.
|—Around a thousand Americans a day were dying when he said this.|
Another conspiracy theory that he spread was engaging in holocaust denial by falsely smearing George Soros as a Nazi collaborator. In February 2018, after the Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting, he pushed a conspiracy theory about a survivor's father, who served in the FBI. He also called for "total war" after it started to look like his father lost the 2020 election, and threatened some of the more reluctant Republicans in Congress. As you might expect from those comments, he is a person of interest in the capitol riot investigation, to the point of texting ideas for overturning the results of the 2020 US presidential election to then-White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows.
- Hillary Clinton — He actually donated to her 2008 presidential run. RINO SCUM!!
- George W. Bush — Controversial son of a GOP president who lost re-election… let's hope history doesn't repeat itself in this case.
- Robert Hunter Biden — Controversial son of Trump's successor.
- ↑ 'This will make lib heads explode': Donald Trump Jr posts 2024 picture
- ↑ Donald Trump retweets ‘White Genocide’ Twitter user by Tal Kopan (Updated 12:40 PM EST, Fri January 22, 2016) CNN.
- ↑ Trump Jr. Wants 'Alt-right' Personality Mike Cernovich to Win Pulitzer (Apr. 5, 2017) Haaretz.
- ↑ Donald Trump Jr. Pictured at 'We Build the Wall' Event With Neo-Nazi Collaborator Jack Posobiec by Michael Edison Hayden (August 24, 2020) The Southern Poverty Law Center.
- ↑ Trump Jr. sparks 'birther conspiracy' of Kamala Harris (June 30, 2019) CNN.
- ↑ Donald Trump Jr. says he's not afraid of going to jail in Russia investigation by Erin Kelly (Published 4:41 p.m. ET Sept. 11, 2018; Updated 2:28 a.m. ET Sept. 12, 2018) USA Today.
- ↑ Trump’s allies turned to online campaign in quest to unmask Ukraine whistleblower by Isaac Stanley-Becker & Craig Timberg (November 7, 2019) The Washington Post.
- ↑ Don Jr. dismisses coronavirus deaths: ‘The number is almost nothing’: Roughly 1,000 Americans died from Covid-19 on the day the president’s son appeared on Fox News to downplay the U.S. death toll. by Quint Forgey (10/30/2020) Politico.
- ↑ [The Trump repeats a George Soros conspiracy theory right before Kavanaugh vote] by Jane Coaston (Oct 5, 2018, 10:20am EDT) Vox.
- ↑ Donald Trump Jr. ‘Likes’ Conspiracy Theory About Florida Shooting Survivor’s Ex-FBI Dad by Andrew Kirell (Feb. 20, 2018) Daily Beast.
- ↑ Trump, on cusp of defeat to Biden, says ‘they’re trying to steal an election’ after son calls for ‘total war’ by Todd J. Gillman (6:27 PM on Nov 5, 2020 CST — Updated at 2:59 PM on Nov 6, 2020 CST) The Dallas Morning News.
- ↑ 'I’m going to be in your backyard': Trump sons threaten primaries for GOP lawmakers by Quint Forgey (01/06/2021 11:48 AM EST) Politico.
- ↑ DC attorney general considers riot incitement charges against Donald Trump Jr., Giuliani, GOP Rep. Brooks by Dan Mangan (Jan 11 2021) CNBC.
- ↑ CNN Exclusive: 'We control them all': Donald Trump Jr. texted Meadows ideas for overturning 2020 election before it was called by Ryan Nobles, Zachary Cohen and Annie Grayer (9 April 2022) CNN.
- ↑ Celebrities ante up for Democratic campaigns by Robert Yoon (April 23, 2007) CNN.
You can help RationalWiki by expanding it.