| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
Identity Evropa (IE)[note 1] was a pretentiously-named identitarian white nationalist group based in the United States that was founded by Nathan Benjamin Damigo in 2016. Damigo (b. May 12, 1986 as Nathan Lodge) is a former US Marine with an other than honorable discharge,[note 2] and who served 5 years in jail/prison on a felony charge for armed robbery of a taxi driver whom he erroneously thought was an Iraqi immigrant. He was also known as "Fashy Haircut" for his Hitler Youth-style haircut on Twitter before being banned. Damigo was one of the organizers of the August 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that left three people dead. Previous to Charlottesville, Damigo also organized rallies that resulted in violence in Berkeley, California, including one where he sucker-punched a woman holding a camera.
IE was a hate group according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. IE was known particularly for targeting college campuses for recruitment, though its membership was believed to be relatively small (200-300).
In 2019, following an exposé by Unicorn Riot revealing that they were carrying out an entryist campaign within the Republican Party on Discord and later Slack, IE leader Patrick Casey formally rebranded Identity Evropa into the American Identity Movement (AIM), not to be confused with the American Indian Movement). It was not unlike how former members of Vanguard America rebranded as the Patriot Front, complete with the same American patriotic imagery as that group (i.e. the American flag, Lady Columbia, and the eagle) and a more America-centric focus in contrast to IE's usage of mostly Greco-Roman and Renaissance imagery and fixation on Europe. Regardless, the American Identity Movement/AIM was pretty much the same group with a new coat of paint, doing the same flyering and having most of the same leadership and members as the formally-defunct Identity Evropa.
- IE was opposed to anyone with progressive ideas, and refers to them with the snarl word of Cultural Marxism.
- IE was a racialist organization that tries to hide it under the guise of "human biodiversity".
- IE claimed to be censored because some companies have exercised their freedom to disassociate themselves with racist organizations.
- IE was opposed to (non-white) immigration into the US.
- IE did not allow Jews or other Semitic people from being members, stating that its membership is open only to (in their own words) non-Semitic Europeans (read whites). Damigo has voiced anti-Semitic statements. While he has refused to state an opinion regarding the Holocaust and its denial,, he has alluded to the International Jewish conspiracy.
“”One of the other aspects that’s been really missed is Jewish power, Jewish influence. It’s been extraordinarily negative for people of European heritage, for our foreign policy, for our domestic policy. And there has been a lot that’s happened that’s been pretty hurtful that the Jewish community has advocated for that has been very anti-white.
IE tried to present a superficially clean appearance: no visible tattoos, no swastikas and no felony convictions as well as women being allowed to join the organization and a secular approach to religion (such as Christianity and European neopaganism). This is ironic because Damigo himself is a felon.
- William Clark
- Peter Cvjetanovic s the infamous torch guy at the Charlottesville rally. He was wearing a shirt with the IE logo at the rally, and self-identified as a member.
- Federico Andres Dotti
- Katy Galloway
- John Hess
- Jared Alexander Huggins (born September 16, 1994) 
- Shawn Michael, a.k.a. Shawn Mccaffrey
- "Johnny Monoxide", a.k.a. John Ramondetta (b. June 14, 1972) has been arrested twice for drunk driving and was a scheduled speaker at the Unite the Right rally.
- Dan Morely was a police officer in Chesterfield Virginia until his ties to IE were revealed. He was removed from duty and told to never wear a uniform again.
- Eli Mosley (a.k.a. Elliot Kline or Elliott Kline) (born c. 1991) took over leadership of the organization on August 27, 2017. His alias "Eli Mosley" is a tribute to the pro-Nazi British fascist leader Oswald Mosley. He was supposedly a Proud Boy until December 2016.
- Cory Reeves, Air Force master sergeant, was demoted but not discharged for his IE activities.
- Evan Thomas
- Chad Turner
- "Brunswick" Michael Vespa is a "social media coordinator" and Rutgers student.
- Gabriel Wilson
- Parker Anthony Wilson (born c. 1990), a.k.a. Mark Bidwell admitted in 2011 to hitting someone with brass knuckles (assault with a deadly weapon) and took a plea bargain of 60 days in jail for misdemeanor "assault with a deadly weapon" that eliminated three felony charges ("possession of a deadly weapon", "possession of the ingredients to make a destructive device", and "possession of a destructive device"); police had found in his residence "numerous White Pride paraphernalia, firearms, ammunition and components to make a pipe bomb." Fourteen months after his release from jail, police found he had violated the terms of his probation when they found a billy club in his vehicle's trunk.
- "Reinhard Wolff" (a.k.a., Patrick Casey) is the leader of IE/AIM and a former Red Ice Creations employee.
- Collin Wright
- Richard Spencer — fellow traveler
- Identity Evropa (now defunct)
- Fashy Haircut Nathan Damigo on Twitter (suspended)
- American Identity Movement, official website
- AIM_America American Identity Movement on Twitter
- It was called that despite the fact that the organization is not based in Europe, nor is its founder European by any stretch of the imagination. Of course, they miss much more important facts than that.
- Although it is not publicly known why Damigo received an other than honorable discharge, reasons can include, "use of force or violence to produce serious bodily injury or death, abuse of a special position of trust, disregard by a superior of customary superior-subordinate relationships, acts or omissions that endanger the security of the United States or the health and welfare of other members of the Military Services, and deliberate acts or omissions that seriously endanger the health and safety of other persons."
- Deconstructing the symbols and slogans spotted in Charlottesville (August 18, 2017) The Washington Post.
- Nathan Benjamin Damigo Southern Poverty Law Center
- White supremacist who created stir at Stanislaus State seen punching woman at Berkeley protest by Brian Clark (April 15, 2017 11:43 PM) Modesto Bee.
- Military Justice 101 - Discharges by Stew Smith (Updated November 09, 2016) the balance.
- Alternate Reality: Growing acceptance of white nationalism in Trump's America by Alexis Terrazas & Atticus Morris (December 15, 2016) El Tecolote.
- In diverse California, a young white supremacist seeks to convert fellow college students by Hailey Branson-Potts (December 7, 2016, 6:00 AM) The Los Angeles Times.
- "Fashy Haircut" or @NathanDamigo on Twitter
- Californian Who Helped Lead Charlottesville Protests Used Berkeley as a Test Run by John Sepulvado and Bert Johnson (August 14, 2017) KQED.
- Viral Video Shows Student White Supremacist Sucker-Punch Berkeley Anti-Trump Protester by Christin Ayers (April 16, 2017 7:31 PM) CBS.
- Active Hate Groups 2016 Southern Poverty Law Center
- White Supremacists on Campus: Unprecedented Recruitment Efforts Underway (March 7, 2017) Anti-Defamation League
- Meet the neo-Nazi coming to put up white pride posters on your campus: Identity Evropa is a white supremacist student organization by Harry Shukman (February 15, 2017) The Tab US
- White nationalist leader not from Sonora by Alex MacLean (Dec. 14, 2016 at 09:51PM) San Diego Union Democrat.
- Hatewatch Staff. "White Nationalist Group Identity Evropa Rebrands Following Private Chat Leaks, Launches 'American Identity Movement'." Southern Poverty Law Center, 12 March 2019 (recovered 14 March 2019).
- Education Identity Evropa
- The Great Shuttening Identity Evropa
- Join Us Identity Evropa
- Identity Evropa: Mapping the Alt-Right Cadre (December 9, 2016 ) It's Going Down.
- UNR student who attended white nationalist rally resigns from campus job (August 2017) News 4.
- Johnny Monoxide AKA John Ramondetta Southern Poverty Law Center
- Sebastopol police arrest 3 on suspicion of DUI (August 17, 2013) Santa Rosa Press Democrat.
- A Guide to Who’s Coming to the Largest White Nationalist Rally in a Decade by Spencer Sunshine (August 10, 2017) Political Research Associates.
- A Renewal of Leadership by Nathan Damigo (August 27, 2017) Identity Evropa (archived from 24 Oct 2017 22:17:06 UTC).
- Identity Evropa and Arktos Media — Likely Bedfellows (September 26, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Elliott Kline. Go to the ProudBoys page hit info it's all there. He had car problems on way to White Nationalist gathering today by PROUDCAT (9:06 PM - 20 Nov 2016) Twitter (archived from 24 Nov 2017 20:21:24 UTC).
- [http://onepeoplesproject.com/2017/07/08/elliott-kline/ Elliott Kline (July 8, 2017) One People's Project.
- An airman was accused of spreading white-nationalist propaganda. He’s been demoted but is allowed to continue serving. by Katie Shepherd (November 20, 2019 at 2:52 a.m. PST) The Washington Post.
- Airman accused of white nationalist ties loses stripe after investigation — but still in the Air Force by Stephen Losey (November 12, 2019) Air Force Times (archived from 18 Nov 2019 03:31:38 UTC).
- Identity Evropa's Social Media Coordinator & His Entryist Tactics by H. E. Upchurch (14 March 2019; archived from 18 March 2019).
- Identity Revealed: Bay Area neo-Nazi hid in plain sight by Alexis Terrazas (February 9, 2017) El Tecolote.
- Identity Evropa clashes at San Diego State by Jamie Ballard (October 5, 2016) The Daily Aztec.
- Patrick Casey, Identity Evropa’s new leader, wants to ditch the "alt-right" for "identitarianism"— another euphemism for white nationalism (December 05, 2017) Southern Poverty Law Center.