- 1 Autopatrolled
- 2 Please use the preview button
- 3 Sysop
- 4 Good work!
- 5 Article suggestion
- 6 In case you hadn’t seen
- 7 Afd notice
- 8 Another afd notice
- 9 Common words on TERF glossary and recent AfDs
- 10 A third afd
- 11 Yet another afd
- 12 If you haven’t already, I’d recommend adding RationalWiki:articles for deletion/Log to your watchlist
- 13 Your articles are being discussed
- 14 Next afd
- 15 Afd grand finale: Your magnum opus
- 16 Discussion at RationalWiki_talk:All_things_in_moderation
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
You’re making loads of consecutive edits to the same page, which really clogs up recent changes. Wikipedia has a help page on the subject if you’re unfamiliar with what it does. Christopher (talk) 18:12, 19 March 2021 (UTC)
- ok --CharlotteTakveis (talk) 18:17, 19 March 2021 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. Christopher (talk) 09:30, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks. --CharlotteTakveis (talk) 09:33, 12 April 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you for your kind message! --CharlotteTakveis (talk) 13:09, 30 April 2021 (UTC)
Hi, me and another user were talking about the article Sheila Jeffreys and we think it can be improved. Problem is, I don't know anything about the theme. Since you're the one working on the theme right now, can you please take at look when you have time? Thanks a lot. GeeJayK (talk) 05:21, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
- Oh, wait, you've already started working on it. GeeJayK (talk) 05:23, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
- I only made some small edits to that article, but I might take a further look on it later. --CharlotteTakveis (talk) 21:32, 3 June 2021 (UTC)
In case you hadn’t seen
I deleted a page you created yesterday. There’s no chance of it staying in mainspace, but you could resurrect it and move it back to your userspace if you really wanted it to exist somewhere on the site. Christopher (talk) 07:19, 10 June 2021 (UTC)
I’ve nominated an article of yours for deletion. I’m sure you saw as you were editing it a few minutes ago, but someone will still get annoyed if I don’t leave this message. Christopher (talk) 15:53, 13 June 2021 (UTC)
- The articles for deletion vote is not going your way on the Kishwer Falkner article. You put a lot of work into it. I don't know why others are not adopting a more cooperative spirit about this matter. NorthWasNotTaken (talk) 22:41, 13 June 2021 (UTC)
- Charlotte is the third or fourth trans rights-supporting woman contributor who's had her work methodically dismantled. Make of that what you will. Mermaid (talk) 12:24, 14 June 2021 (UTC)
Another afd notice
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Lucia Eggenhoffer Christopher (talk) 21:15, 13 June 2021 (UTC)
Common words on TERF glossary and recent AfDs
Hey, just wanted to let you know; could you please refrain from inserting common dictionary words under the TERF glossary? I know that TERFs like abusing certain innocuous words to create double meanings for them but it kinda seems insane, especially when you don't bother referencing these claims or further elaborating on them. If you really must have them, please put them outside of the Terms header and instead under a different header like say "Double meanings", to make it clear that these words are more often than not not TERF slang.
As a small aside, since we had two recent AfDs on articles you created, one on a twitter account and another on a politican; please keep in mind that we have higher standards for articles on living people (RW:BLP). This is not a warning of any sorts yet, just a reminder that if you are writing about still living people, it is often more useful to be a bit cautionary in what you say about them specifically, that you properly reference major claims with sources that back up those claims and that in general it is not useful to go on extensive spiels about a persons beliefs being wrong, because it makes the voice of RW sound a lot more agressive than they actually are. If you need a good reference for this when a person is known for multiple crank beliefs or holds other beliefs besides crank ones in general, check Ben Shapiro#Transphobia. You'll find that we prefer potholing and references over extensive essays.
Of course if you really want to write essays, we have Essayspace for that and I would encourage you to write Essays there if you prefer that.
A third afd
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Tina Skotnes. I’m not convinced by your justifications for using manifesto signatures as proof someone’s a founding member of the WHRC. Christopher (talk) 21:33, 14 June 2021 (UTC)
Yet another afd
RationalWiki:Articles for deletion/Anna Kathrine Eltvik Christopher (talk) 15:28, 15 June 2021 (UTC)
If you haven’t already, I’d recommend adding RationalWiki:articles for deletion/Log to your watchlist
Your articles are being discussed
Afd grand finale: Your magnum opusFeel free to defend it, though it probably won't matter at this point, because as of now, nobody's voted to keep it yet. --Goatspeed. Stalk me🎄CircularRasoning🎄See my experiments 22:10, 16 June 2021 (UTC)
Discussion at RationalWiki_talk:All_things_in_moderation
Hi Charlotte, as per what was discussed at RW:ATIM I've decided to remove your autopatrolled and sysop rights, as I feel that your contributions need closer scrutiny in the future. I've also noticed that you deleted your userpage citing that you do not wish to be associated with RationalWiki anymore which I take to mean that you're retired and are not particularly concerned about that. However I could be wrong. If so then feel free to ask for those rights back at RW:ATIM, I'd suggest creating a new thread. Thanks. Harry Potter (talk) 00:32, 19 June 2021 (UTC)