On talk pages, please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the sign button: on the toolbar above the edit panel. You can also indent successive talk page comments using one more colon (:) for each line. Thank you. Bongolian (talk) 08:10, 11 September 2020 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 13:54, 11 September 2020 (UTC)
- Nvm Fowler (talk) 17:34, 12 September 2020 (UTC)
Stop bullying my pal Korg
Noobmaster, hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, buddy, if you don't log off this game immediately, I am gonna fly over to your house, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! Chef Moosolini’s Ristorante ItalianoMake a Reservation 19:44, 12 September 2020 (UTC)
Use correct terminology
- Thanks. --Noobmaster420 (talk) 07:29, 16 September 2020 (UTC)
Why isn’t your name NoobMaster69?
- It said "username invalid. --Noobmaster420 (talk) 08:28, 17 September 2020 (UTC)
Links to draftspace from mainspace
Please don't do it. See: RationalWiki talk:Community Standards#Draftspace and categories/navpages. Thanks. Bongolian (talk) 18:11, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
- OK.--Noobmaster420 (talk) 22:57, 21 October 2020 (UTC)
Fun:Uighur Genocide doesn't make any sense. Could you explain your purpose for it? (Especially since it got moved from another name, which makes a bit more sense, but even the content feels a bit bizarre to me). Techpriest (I am Alpharius! / / / ) 13:54, 5 November 2020 (UTC)
- So recently on Reddit r/breadtube and r/informedtankie users have found out about this page as they were attempting to "debunk" our page while repeating the exact same points we debunked (like flat earthers). I wanted to use this page to troll denialists who keep whining about Zenz's bigotry yet uncritically support people with similar bigoted views as well (e.g Stalin, Marx, Ayatollah, etc). It'll be fun to expose their hypocrisy. If you disagree, feel free to delete it.--Noobmaster420 (talk) 21:59, 5 November 2020 (UTC)
- No, no makes a lot of sense now. That does seem quite fun. Maybe expand it to make fun of the other whataboutisms as well, that way it'd fit the Funspace a bit better :p. I just didn't catch on that it was aimed at one specific "debunk" of the Uyghur genocide. Techpriest (I am Alpharius! / / / ) 22:27, 5 November 2020 (UTC)
You've been whacked with a wet trout.
Don't take this too seriously. Somebody just wants to let you know you did something silly.
While your recently-created funspace article Fun:Uighur Genocide appears to have been made in good faith (see above topic), it doesn't seem to be the best way to troll denialists. I'd suggest putting the contents of this page into a new funspace article like Fun:Whataboutism or something. I also wanted to let you know that the article has been nominated for AfD (and thus far nobody's voted to keep it yet). If you'd like to make its contents less problematic and part of a funspace article like the one I suggested, now's the time. --Goatspeed. Watch me🇺🇸CircularRasoning🇺🇸My experiments 22:48, 20 November 2020 (UTC)