Because of your edits to and the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again! Herr FuzzyKatzenPotato (talk/stalk) 00:15, 3 March 2016 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away. The FCP Foundation (talk/stalk) 22:40, 21 March 2016 (UTC)
Thank you for adding those sources to the Sun article! Your addition was great, it's just — as I'm sure you agree — too much of a risk that we wind up with articles on very advanced science topics, like stellar fusion, that completely lack sources. Better we just insert the sources right away and help raise our credibility! All the best, Reverend Black Percy (talk) 22:10, 18 August 2016 (UTC)
Thanks for starting that. I've expanded it slightly. It would be nice to use that DeviantArt picture, but I found a picture of similar inspiration that's public domain and on Wikimedia Commons, so we can use it automatically. - Smerdis of Tlön, LOAD "*", 8, 1. 02:51, 6 December 2017 (UTC)
Linking to Wikipedia
- Hi Wilder. Nope, the only place where I use that nick is here and I'm not even registered there. Sorry. Panzerfaust (talk) 00:27, 7 March 2018 (UTC)
Gods and games.
- Hi, why not?. As an aside, please don't act as I was the maintainer of that list -I decided to expand it adding RPG deities because it was commented on the discussion, miss those times, and for extra snark value, knowing the opinion Fundies have of that stuff.- --Panzerfaust (talk) 00:10, 12 March 2018 (UTC)
Another Cosmology Theory
the gravity vs anti-gravity recycling mechanism http://www.symmetryperfect.com/recycle/garm.pdf Derek Nalls
This is my tired light theory that I simply want an active editor (such as yourself) to add to "Alternative Cosmology, Other Models". Although I could create an account and become an editor just to do this one thing on Rational Wiki myself, I hope you understand that I just don't have the heart to give two years of research the derisive and insulting description that the senior editors here would most likely think it deserves. After all, it agrees with aspects of the Placid Universe Model & the Infinite, Non-Expanding Universe Theory which are not getting rave reviews here. Please try to come to terms with the fact that the Big Bang Theory lacks the characteristics of a scientific theory and is unproven. Thank you. — Unsigned, by: 22.214.171.124 / talk / contribs