There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2020.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Michael J. Knowles
| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Michael J. Knowles (1990–) is a conservative talking head and host of the The Michael Knowles Show, a podcast at Ben Shapiro's online tabloid The Daily Wire. He is most well known for releasing a 266-page book called Reasons to Vote for Democrats: A Comprehensive Guide, which consists almost entirely of blank pages.
During the 2016 Presidential Election, Knowles supported Ted Cruz in the Republican primary. He starred in Cruz's campaign ad "War Room" among a circle of political operatives in a dimly-lit room, taking turns criticizing then-candidate Trump.
- In a PragerU video, he somehow managed to associate the alt-right with contemporary American left-wing politics.
- The same video has him acting as if 600 people attending the Unite the Right rally wasn't that alarming, in the process claiming that the alt-right is "really small."
- Claims the scientific consensus on climate change "is just a lot of political alarmism."
- Supports the continued existence of Guantanamo Bay.
- A self-proclaimed pro-lifer, he fully endorses the death penalty.
- Supports holding undocumented immigrants in prison without due process.
- Fully endorses the assassination of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi by the government of Saudi Arabia, as he considers Khashoggi to be a Islamic terrorist.
- Claims that hate for Andrew Jackson is "tedious" and denies that Jackson committed ethnic cleansing and genocide.
- Endorses Donald Trump's racist temper tantrum against Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley, saying "all of these women constantly present themselves as foreign."
- Had Joseph Nicolosi Jr., who, like his father, is a practitioner of conversion therapy on his show as a guest.
- Claims that trans women are men, and equates being trans to having schizophrenia.
- Claims that birtherism isn't racist, and that people believed in the conspiracy theory because Barack Obama "doesn't speak like an American".
- Months after Obama granted clemency to whistleblower Chelsea Manning, Knowles whined that she should still be imprisoned.
- A champion of free speech, he supports a Constitutional amendment to ban burning the American flag.
- Claims that Ilhan Omar dragged Elliot Abrams during a Congressional hearing because he is Jewish, and not because of his involvement in the Iran-Contra scandal and the war crimes committed against Latin American countries during the Reagan era.
- Claims that soccer is anti-American because it involves non-American teams.
- Amazon bestseller 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats' is a book of empty pages The Hill. 03/09/17.
- Conservative speaker Michael Knowles speech disrupted The Washington Post. April 12, 2019.
- Twitter post 9 Jan 2018.
- Politicon 2018 - How the Fuck Are We Going to Get Along? (October 22, 2018), YouTube.
- Twitter post 22 May 2019.
- Twitter post 14 Jun 2019.
- https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1150879295977533450 Twitter post] 15 Jul 2019.
- Help Us, Cocaine Mitch. You’re Our Only Hope | The Michael Knowles Show Ep. 221 (September 21, 2018), YouTube.
- Twitter post 17 Dec 2018.
- Twitter post 14 Jul 2019.
- Twitter post 4 Jun 2019.
- Twitter post 12 Aug 2017.
- Twitter post 16 Jun 2019.
- Twitter post 13 Feb 2019.
- Ilhan Omar Clashed With Venezuela Envoy Elliott Abrams Over Washington's Role in Latin America. Here's the History Behind Her Claims TIME Magazine. FEBRUARY 14, 2019.
- Twitter post 8 Jul 2019.