| Voice of the voiceful|
|Lest women catch up|
|Bros before hoes|
Matt Walsh (not to be confused with the former The Daily Show correspondent, Matt Walsh) is an anti-feminist blogger who runs the aptly named Matt Walsh Blog. Most of his blogs involve him mischaracterizing and insulting things that he doesn't agree with or like. Especially targeted are things like immigration, gender equality and feminist-oriented causes, such as the pro-choice movement. On top of all this, he also writes for the.. 'News' source known as The Blaze.
Walsh currently hosts The Matt Walsh Show at The Daily Wire.
|This section requires expansion.|
He is pro-life, saying that "life is precious." He has supported Alabama's 2019 bill that outlaws abortion in all cases, including rape and incest, as he believes forcing a 12 year old rape victim to carry to term would help her get her crime discovered, and abortion would otherwise destroy the evidence and encourage the rapist to continue molesting her. He bolsters such a terrible take with Planned Parenthood conspiracies such as linking to an article from a pro-life propaganda site that accuses Planned Parenthood of a sex abuse cover up, and again using the same website to claim that "[r]apists use abortion to cover their tracks and Planned Parenthood helps them." He also claims that "[t]he deadliest southern border in the world is the birth canal".
Matt Walsh is also very well known for his fervent transphobia, believing that being trans is a mental illness comparable to schizophrenia, stating that "[t]ransgenderism is a myth that will lead to sexual deviancy" and advocacy of pedophilia, claiming all trans people are narcissists, blaming acceptance of trans people for suicide rates of trans people, and considering trans allies to be "biology deniers".
Views on clinical depression
Walsh does not seem to believe in the chemical imbalances leading to depression, which it is strongly implied that he denies that antidepressants can treat it. While claiming that suicide is a choice, he also claims that the notion of chemical imbalances causing depression has supposedly been "thoroughly debunked over and over again", then proceeding to cite how drug companies bring in hundreds of millions of dollars treating it, with Walsh not even bothering to explain how what is supposedly a lie can make companies that much money.
- Walsh has criticized Donald Trump numerous times.
- He has criticized young Earth creationism and the belief that the word "day" in the book of Genesis absolutely must refer to a literal, 24-hour day.
- He supports lessening sentencing times for drug users.
- He supports restoring voting rights to convicted felons.
- He has shown awareness of police brutality.
- Matt Walsh's garbage dump itself
- The Anti-Matt Walsh Blog, a blog dedicated to document and refuting the tripe spewed by Matt Walsh
- 5 Reasons Why Abortion Never Empowers Women
- Matt Walsh (May 15, 2019). Twitter. https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1128735398157594626.
If a 12 year old is raped by her father and the father takes her to get an abortion, the evidence of the crime will be destroyed and he will go on molesting his victim for years. If however the child is born, his crime will be discovered and she will be rescued from the abuse.
- Matt Walsh (May 15, 2019) https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1128737421368143873. Twitter. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- Twitter post 15 May 2019.
- Twitter post 31 Jan 2019.
- Twitter post 15 May 2019.
- Twitter post 4 Apr 2016.
- Twitter post 9 Mar 2016.
- Twitter post 28 Nov 2018.
- Twitter post 5 Apr 2016.
- Twitter post 22 Feb 2017.
- Twitter post 16 Dec 2016.
- Walsh, M. Robin Williams didn’t die from a disease, he died from his choice.