Stupidity is a frankly brilliant term, that has so many uses that you can safely rely on it for the many tribulations of life.
How does one use it? Well, it is a universal moniker for when one entity (be that person, company etcetera) does something that, relative to even their usual level of intelligence, is so undoubtedly thick and unintelligent, that it warrants this unique and special designation. Said usually in the form of "you're STOOOopid!!!", you can decide the exact tone and phrasing of this relatively simple insult in an amazing number of ways, which is what makes it so terrific. And no one person is exempt from this term either. When a wingnut or moonbat performs an act that is far below even their point of rationale, you need a word that can encompass this occassion. And Stupidity is just that word.
Need some examples? Have another non-exhaustive list!!
Stupidity in all it's wonder
- The Alt-right and most of their claims.
- Antifa being "anti-fascist", but often using violence to achieve their means. Remember, fascism itself glorifies violence...
- On that note, those blaming Antifa for everything the far-right does.
- All U.S states that voted for Richard Nixon in 1972.
- Joe Biden and his endless gaffes. My God man... At least he is self-aware about this fault of his.
- James Buchanan insisting that slaves were treated with "kindness and humanity".
- All British constituencies that voted Conservative (Margaret Thatcher) for three elections straight.
- Neville Chamberlain seeing Adolf Hitler, to then declare "I believe it is piece in our time".
- Ann Coulter declaring "women should not have the right to vote", effectively hating and oppressing her own half of the human race.
- Thomas Jefferson writing "all men are created equal" on the Declaration, forgetting how many slaves he had at the time (
and being a slave-shagger)
- Theresa May ruining the Conservative majority with a snap election, on the basis that she wanted a "stronger majority".
- Sarah Palin is literally made of this word.
- Most of the verbal utterances of Jordan BEE Peterson, some of which are about as empty as the Mariana Trench.
- On a similar note, Mikhaila Peterson's outrageous promotion of the carnivore diet.
- Ben Shapiro accusing Andrew Neil of being "on the left", to which the latter responded by laughing in his face.
- Joseph Stalin calling social democracy the "moderate wing of fascism". Hmm. Some very fascistic Nordic countries then.
- Tankies and most of their claims.
- Mother Teresa being yet another woman that hates her own kind.
- Justin Trudeau failing to answer one question a ridiculous amount of times.
- Donald Trump in too many instances, and his voting base.
- Such as when he proposed drinking bleach to stop coronavirus.
- Ann Widdecombe being so irate at the Church of England's ordination of a woman, that she left to join the Catholic Church, where she could hate herself and female-kind even further.