Jesus Is Savior
| Christ died for|
our articles about
|Devil's in the details|
|The pearly gates|
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”The Jesus is Savior website is essentially the same as the Internet Church for Christ if it were created by a furious schizophrenic. There are so many fonts, photos and hate-filled, incongruous pieces of information on the homepage that at a certain point the human eye just gives up and stares into the vast expanse of the background. The only unifying theme of the site seems to be contempt and a psychotic distrust of literally everything.
|—Soren Bowie, Cracked|
Jesus-is-savior.com and other sites are a nutty Jack Chick-style (probably even nuttier, if you can imagine such a thing) green ink Independent Baptist website run by Guam resident, FSTDT favourite and Gilligan lookalike David J. Stewart (c. 1968–), who according to his bio is a fundie from a long line of fundies. Stewart himself is a supporter of Jack Hyles, and graduate of the Hyles-Anderson College. And he made the dean's list, too; check the last portion of the page. He is considered far-right, probably even further to the right than Fred Phelps.
His website promotes extremist fundie ideologies and conspiracy theories such as King James-onlyism, Anti-Catholicism, anti-Semitism, anti-Zionism, and the evils of rock and pop music artists like Boston, Michael Jackson, the Backstreet Boys, Taylor Swift, Sia and even Christian rock and country music, among other ideas. "Oprah is the Most Dangerous Woman in the World!" because she is a New Ager. The most dangerous soul-destroying television show ever is apparently Hee Haw. In a Stopped clock, he accepts deep time and tells Christians to avoid Young Earth creationist propaganda. 
His unbelievable beliefs
Like most fundies, Stewart utterly lacks a sense of humor. He whines constantly about the old joke that "the Devil has the best music", taking it as a completely serious slight against his religion, and using it to attack virtually all modern music as "Satanic".
His website also attacks other Christian apologists apparently for not being as psychotic — such as banana enthusiast Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron, claiming that they are too affiliated with "Satanic" Hollywood. Even Martin Luther King, Jr. is accused of communism, though in its own ultraparanoid days the FBI thought he was subversive too.
Feminism is of course evil; a woman's place is in the home and subservient to her husband. Women are daughters of Eve and are rebelling as Eve did. Feminism, abortion and lesbianism are of course all the same thing. It's even worse than that: feminism is "mass media control as part of a long-term plan to enslave humanity", because the Rockefellers "want to chip us" and feminism "has women freezing eggs"! To hammer home his anti-abortion position, Stewart includes graphic photos of late-term abortions on his website, as if they're indicative of what most abortions look like.
Stewart takes Biblical commandments against cross-dressing rather literally. He has argued repeatedly and at great length against women wearing trousers (or "pants", as he says, resulting in much unintentional hilarity amongst British English-speaking readers) and has also denounced men who wear kilts.
Unsurprisingly, the site also promotes 9/11 conspiracy theories (via Prison Planet), anti-Freemasonry, and New World Order/Illuminati conspiracy theories, and loves to reference Alex Jones, John Todd, John R. Rice, Terry D. Watkins of Dial The Truth Ministries, Mark Dice, Texe Marrs, Henry Makow, Jack Hyles,
and of course Jack Chick not any more. But hey, at least he denounces David Icke (only because David Icke rejects fundamentalist Christianity, unlike most conspiracy theorists) and Harold Camping.
Stewart strongly denies the theory of Darwinian evolution and has an entire section of his website dedicated to "debunking" evolution with links to a variety of crank sources and some sources composed by himself. Stewart even goes to the extent of claiming that the idea of evolution was created by the Illuminati as a justification to bring about global communism and that evolution and Social Darwinism are inseparable. He isn't alone in those ideas, unfortunately. He also strongly denies anthropogenic global warming and views this in the same context as evolution, somehow.
Stewart also promotes homeopathy (even though the Bible tells us that diseases are caused by demons, which homeopathic "remedies" wouldn't be effective against). In support of this, he claims that the pharmaceutical industry is owned by the Rockefellers, and that 80% of hospitals are run by Catholics. Stewart also believes in anti-vaccination hysteria because vaccines are "UnBiblical™" (while homeopathy, apparently, isn't).
As it happens, Stewart is horribly afflicted with constant, agonizing spinal pain which has not been cured by any surgeries or his years of fervent prayers. Apparently, God can't be bothered to relieve the suffering of his most hysterical disciple because he is too busy helping athletes succeed and Christians find their missing car keys. Either that, or it's actually God's idea of punishment for a truly baleful crime.
The website also includes a list of "False Religions". Every religion known to man is on that list, including many Christian denominations. Apparently the Illuminati, Freemasonry, and atheism are also religions.
Television HELLivision is also apparently going to corrupt our children.
Stewart has openly criticised US God Emperor Donald Trump on his website, accusing him of promoting 'ungodly behaviours', of making Satanic hand symbols and also accused him of being chosen by the
Russians Illuminati. Don't think Alex Jones will like that one.
- Poe's law
- Presents Of God Ministry
- Smoloko News, a website that is similar to Jesus is Savior.
- Westboro Baptist Church
- Jesus Is Savior
- Divided By Truth — More green ink
- Jesus Is Precious — Even more green ink
- Love the Truth! — Overflowing with green ink
- David J. Stewart Exposed! — an anti-Stewart website
- 5 Ham-Fisted Religious Websites
- Yep, nuttier.
- Local News: Criminal sexual conduct charge (Jan. 28, 2009) Pacific Daily News (archived from 25 Oct 2014 04:34:40 UTC). "David John Stewart, 41, has been charged in the Superior Court of Guam with second-degree criminal sexual conduct as a first-degree felony. According to the magistrate's complaint, on or about the period of Jan. 1, 2006, through Dec. 31, 2006, Stewart allegedly engaged in sexual contact with a teenage girl known to him."
- About Jesus-is-Savior.com (archived from August 27, 2018).
- Hyles-Anderson College Jesus Is Savior (archived from October 10, 2017).
- Christian Rock Is Evil! "Christian" Rock Is The Devil's Music by David L. Brown, Jesus Is Savior (archived from January 24, 2019). Helpfully for would-be sinners, there are web links for all the Christian rock bands.
- Country Music Is Filthy by David J. Stewart, Jesus Is Savior (archived from September 20, 2017).
- Oprah Winfrey's Teachings EXPOSED! by David J. Stewart, Jesus Is Savior (archived from January 8, 2019).
- HEE HAW is of the Devil by David J. Stewart, Jesus Is Savior (archived from August 16, 2018).
- Martin Luther King Jr.'s Works EXPOSED! by David J. Stewart (December 2005; Updated January 2015) Jesus Is Savior (archived from February 15, 2019).
- Feminism is Evil! by David J. Stewart (October 2004; Updated May 2016) Jesus Is Savior (archived from December 27, 2018).
- Feminism — A Communist Agenda: How the Rockefellers Engineered Women by David J. Stewart, Jesus Is Savior (archived from July 25, 2018).
- It's a Sin for Women to Wear Pants by David J. Stewart (April 2007; Updated December 2015) Jesus Is Savior (archived from September 29, 2018).
- It is Sinful for Men to Wear Kilts! by Robert J. Stewart, Divided by Truth (archived from February 7, 2012).
- 9/11: Smoking Guns by Prison Planet (June 14 2005) Jesus Is Savior (archived from January 11, 2018).
- WHEN GOSPEL TRACTS KILL! by David J. Stewart, Jesus Is Savior (archived from August 27, 2018). Apparently Chick is bad as of 2008.]
- False Prophet — David Icke by David J. Stewart (September 2010; Updated November 2016) Jesus Is Savior (archived from June 24, 2018).
- Harold Camping's Heresies EXPOSED! by David J. Stewart, Jesus Is Savior (archived from January 10, 2019).
- Evolution the big HOAX! Jesus Is Savior (archived from March 15, 2019).
- Evolution is Satanic!
- Science Falsely So Called… The Truth About Global Warming Jesus Is Savior (archived from May 16, 2018).
- He Who Pays the Piper — Creation of the Modern Medical (Drug) Establishment by Edward Griffin, Jesus Is Savior (archived from October 4, 2018).
- FIVE BAFFLING VACCINATION FACTS by Lisa K. Jillani, Jesus Is Savior (archived from January 5, 2019).
- BIBLICAL SUPPORT FOR NOT VACCINATING OUR CHILDREN Jesus Is Savior (archived from September 14, 2018).
- Thank You To All My Web Visitors by David J. Stewart (March 2013) Jesus Is Savior (archived from July 4, 2017).
- David J. Stewart Pleads Guilty to Child Abuse (January 31, 2011) David J. Stewart Exposed! (archived from May 5, 2018).
- Nickelodeon and Satanism: More Illuminati Symbolism — All Seeing Eye on Nickelodeon Jesus Is Savior (archived from July 20, 2018).
- Fundie: David J. Stewart; Quote: Taylor Swift Fundies Say the Darndest Things! (archived from May 9, 2019).
- Planned Parenthood is Evil! Jesus Is Savior (archived from August 17, 2018).
- Abortion Ceremonies Are Satanic! by David J. Stewart (February 2006) Jesus Is Savior (archived from July 26, 2018).
- A Dire Warning to Christians About Donald Trump by David J. Stewart (November 2016; Updated January 2017) Jesus Is Savior (archived from August 4, 2018).