| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
|Buzzwords and dogwhistles|
“”Where's your chopping board Avi?
|—When you are fed up with Avi's bullshit|
Avi Yemini describes himself as an Australian Jewish "Conservative", but actually has connections to Tommy Robinson, Milo Yiannopoulos, and other Neo-Nazis.  He often uses his Jewish heritage to dismiss people who call him a Nazi or a far right activist.. He joined the IDF when he was 19 and served there for 3 years. Afterwards, he started a training gym which he named after the IDF, and sold it in 2016. And to top it up, he's a professional wife-beater.[note 1] Like most members of the alt-right, he is pissed when social media companies like Facebook deplatform him and held a "free speech rally" in response. He is also a writer for the alt-right webshite Rebel News.
Avi is the 10th child in his family. He was born the same day his family moved to Melbourne. When he was 13, he got kicked out of his house and spent most of his time in the streets, in group homes and foster care. This caused him to turn into a Heroin addict. When he was 19, he joined the IDF, and he was proud of it. He started a gym 3 years later and sold it in 2016.[note 2] He runs Aviyemini.com.au and is a writer at TR News.[note 3]
In contrast, Avi's brother Manny Waks, who despite growing up in the same ultra-orthodox household and also serving with the IDF, ended up being a respected activist against sexual abuse in the Jewish community. In light of their strained relations, Waks sued Yemini for defamation after the latter accused him, with no evidence, of harboring child sex abusers.
In March 2016, Avi Yemini threw a chopping board at his wife, and that left a contusion on her forehead. In 2017 and 2018, he called her a piece of shit and a cunt.[note 4] Avi's former wife, Ms Lyford, said that Avi "terrorised her". She said, "it was like [she] didn’t exist as a human being, and "[she] was just a vessel for his hatred", and she "can’t imagine how it will be possible for [her] to have a relationship in the future.”  She also alleged that Avi blamed her for the assault.
- Just like most of the far-right, he does not believe in anthropogenic global warming. He doesn't know what the climate is, and he does not realize that the Indian Ocean Dipole is related to climate change. He just repeats debunked Rupert Murdoch propaganda and fake news.
- He really hates Antifa[note 5] and thinks it's an insult.
- He supports the 2019–20 Hong Kong protests, although this has less to do with genuine understanding of the issue and more to do with Avi hijacking a popular cause to relief his fantasies of "fighting communism". He went on a short photo-op tour of Hong Kong, and chickened out when left-wing Hong Kong activists threatened to confront him.
- He also hates Black Lives Matter.[note 6] He tried to get Hong Kong protesters to hate on BLM, but failed miserably when left-wing anti-CCP activists called him out on it.
- He thinks Tommy Robinson isn't far-right.
- He is in support of the anti-lockdown protests and loves to have a whinge when the LAMESTREAM MEDIA doesn't post misinformation about the BLM Protests.
- He loves to brag about how he gets arrested at "leftist" protests despite the fact he is usually looking to disrupt discourse and platform misinformation for his webshite.
- His former wife said he threw a knife, but Avi claimed he "just" threw a chopping board.
- Just like Hitler right? Never mind.
- TR most likely stands for Tommy Robinson, but if it means Truth, it's a great example of Badger's Law.
- A display of Avi's sexism?
- Guess why?
- In 18:15 of the video, notice the "Avi is a wife basher" Sign
- Avi Yemeni having a bad #InvasionDay2020
- Watch What Happened When I Confronted The Lying BBC
- 7+ Times Avi Yemini consorted with Neo-Nazis
- We’re all ‘white supremacists’ now. Never mind, both Prager and I are Jewish. Funny part, this loser is a white soy boy who added Hong Kong to his Twitter name for legitimacy. Antifa scum with a blue tick. Is still Antifa scum.
- About Avi Yemini
- Right-wing foghorn Avi Yemini charged with assaulting ex-wife/
- Avi Yemini, 'spokesperson' for Tommy Robinson, convicted of assaulting his ex-wife
- Manny Waks sues brother Australian Jewish News. October 6, 2016.
- This is what happened yesterday at the protest
- Climate Skeptics Invade Youtube