| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
Liz Wheeler is a conservative
millennial superstar commentator as well as one of the loudest and most notable pundits at One America News Network. She was one of fourteen activists to author the book titled, Young, Conservative, and Why it's Smart to be like Us. In addition, her work has been praised by some conservatives. Today, she's the current host of her own 1-hour show on OANN called, Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler.
Tipping Point with Liz Wheeler
Wheeler joined OANN on September 2015 after Tomi Lahren left the previous month.[note 1] In her show, she usually addresses political issues and current events. Occasionally, Wheeler would have guests from opposing sides of the political spectrum on her show.
Wheeler is a Catholic and believes that there's a "War on Christianity". Her view arises mostly from situations that seem to "harm" Christian faith, or from people who criticize Christian faith, and she deems these as "attacks".
It's about religious freedom!
“”The reason why we need a religious liberty task force is because of people of the left. People who think that their views, and their religious decisions are somehow superior to mine.
|— Liz Wheeler, ignoring the fact that there's something called the religious right.|
On July 31, 2018, Wheeler defended Jeff Sessions' new "religious liberty task force" that has stirred controversy within LGBT people, civil rights groups, and others throughout social media pointing out how this is set forth to attack LGBT rights and how it violates constitutional rights of others.
Despite this, Wheeler painted the situation as left-wingers "attacking Christians".
At the beginning of the segment, Wheeler misunderstands the purpose of the person's tweet and allows their joke to go over their head, where the purpose of the tweet was to compare the "religious liberty task force" to the Taliban because both groups are set to push the superiority of their religion.
"Religious Liberty Task Force"? Hmmmmm... Wait, isn't that something the Taliban would do? No. The Taliban stones women to death who've been raped and kills anyone who dares question the religion of Islam.
Wheeler then continues stating how it's a constitutional right for the freedom of religion. While this is true, some have made it clear that Sessions' goal is not religious freedom due to his affiliation with other Christian, anti-LGBT groups, such as the Alliance Defending Freedom as well as his rhetoric.
In addition, Wheeler seems to be oblivious such a move from Sessions stomps on the Johnson Amendment.
It's Bloody Murder!
Wheeler is not a fan of abortion rights. Her arguments against abortion usually come with usage of loaded language and appealing to emotion. For instance, she compared having late-term abortions to killing "an entire kindergarten class and wiping them out every single day.
Wheeler is also known for her usage of whataboutery in her arguments regarding Planned Parenthood and another irrelevant situation in an attempt to "expose liberal hypocrisy" when it comes to abortion.
After the Parkland shooting, Wheeler denied the National Rifle Association spending and political donations to other politicians by calling it a "hideous lie". She then bashed liberals and Planned Parenthood by saying.
...ironic because liberals have no problem with another organization that also donates to politicians and actually does kill millions of children -- Planned Parenthood.
On June 4, 2018, Wheeler mentions an alleged sex scandal that was said to be covered up by Planned Parenthood. Media Matters for America exposed this scandal as a lie back in 2011 but it resurfaced around this time. Wheeler repeats this again when on June 13, 2018, where during her segment, she diverts the situation from Donald Trump's harsh crackdown on illegal immigration, which was causing families to be separated at the U.S-Mexico border, to going on a rant about abortion.
- Feminism isn't a topic that Wheeler is friendly of. 
- She doesn't seem so convinced that humans are contributing to anthropogenic global warming either, based on her saying, "This defensive declaration ironically coming from the party [...] who so arrogantly believe their own actions contribute solely to climate change."
- Wheeler is against gun control and advocates that try to push it.  She believes that school shooting would occur less often if we arm the teachers and school officials. She also uses some examples of government incompetence to further advance her point. 
- She got pissed after Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump a "feckless cunt" and, like Donald Trump, thought that she deserved to be fired. Even after Bee apologized, Wheeler blamed liberals for coming to Bee's defense and trying to "normalize" the word.  The irony of the situation is that Trump, who Wheeler agreed with on firing Bee, has been known for saying similar vulgar language against women in the past.
- She believes in Benghazi conspiracies against Hillary Clinton.
- She jumped on the anti-Soros bandwagon.
- Like many whose job it is to regurgitate right wing talking points, she claimed that Barack Obama was weak on the border while he was president. Then, when Trump became president, she justified family separation and using pepper spray to deter caravan refugees by saying that Obama voted for a border wall too. 
- She claims that science confirms her contention that life starts at conception and uses her supposed support of science to justify infringing on a woman's right to choose. However, when it comes to believing religious dogma like people rising from the dead, her alleged support of science appears to be absent.
- She makes completely baseless claims about countries with strict gun control having higher homicide rates than ones that don't. 
- She's a big fan of the ad populum 
- She claims that criminals don't obey laws, therefore gun control is futile. Yet, she supports stricter immigration laws. 
On December 2016, Wheeler interviewed alt-right leader, Richard Spencer in which she called him out for his blatant racist commentary. On January 2017, Wheeler and Bre Payton from The Federalist criticized a church of Scientology in Pasadena, California.
- Tomi Lahren originally had a show called On Point with Tomi Lahren on OANN, similar to Wheeler's show today. After she left on August of 2015, Wheeler was her replacement
- Young, Conservative, and Why it's Smart to be like Us by various authors (2013). CreateSpace. 2nd ed. ISBN 1492254657.
- Final Point: Religion in America… and my Catholic Faith on YouTube
- Sessions' religious liberty task force panned by civil rights groups, LGBTQ advocates. NBC. 31 July 2018, by Adam Edelman.
- Justice Department’s new “Religious Liberty Task Force” highlights the agency's troubling ties to Alliance Defending Freedom. Media Matters for America. 31 July 2018, by Brennan Suen.
- Jeff Sessions announces a religious liberty task force to combat “dangerous” secularism. Vox. 31 July 2018, by Tara Isabella Burton.
- Jeff Sessions’ ‘Religious Liberty Task Force’ Declares Holy War on LGBT People. The Daily Beast. 31 July 2018, by Tim Teeman.
- Late term abortions. @Liz_Wheeler wants to know what you think. on YouTube.
- If abortion is cool, why does @Liz_Wheeler's tweet bother liberals so much? on YouTube.
- How one host on far-right network OANN is pushing conspiracy theories about Planned Parenthood. Media Matters for America. 31 July 2018, by Julie Tulbert.
- HOAX VIDEO EXPOSED: Planned Parenthood Already Reported "Sex Trafficking" To FBI. Media Matters for America. 11 February 2011, by Jeremy Schulman (Retrieved 21 June 2018)
- Republicans Coordinate With Discredited Anti-Choice Group to Call for Planned Parenthood Investigation. Rewire.News. 7 June 2018, by Katelyn Burns
- .@Liz_Wheeler’s message for feminists: A lot of ladies in this country like our men to be men! on YouTube.
- Liz Wheeler: Hey Feminists: Don't tell me how to be a woman on YouTube.
- What they won't tell you about the day without a woman. via @Liz_Wheeler on YouTube.
- Liz Wheeler: Dear Amy Schumer: Gun Control isn't Gun Safety on YouTube.
- Banning 👏 guns 👏 won't 👏 work 👏on YouTube.
- Liz Wheeler has a few questions for liberals who are calling for gun control! WATCH: onYouTube.
- Liberals say my thoughts & prayers aren't enough. Here's my response. on YouTube.
- Liberal calls Ivanka Trump a "feckless c*nt." FIRE HER. on YouTube.
- Liberals try to "normalize" the c-word. JUST STOP. on YouTube.
- Forget Samantha Bee—Donald Trump Has Called Women ‘C*nt’ for 30 Years. The Daily Beast, 31 May 2018.
- Samantha Bee proves there's still one word you cannot say in America. The Guardian, 1 June 2018.
- White Nationalist Richard Spencer admits to wanting more white people and fewer minorities. on YouTube
- The Church of Scientology on YouTube.