There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Sources of cancer information
| Against allopathy|
Sources of cancer information break down into two broad groups: reliable and unreliable. We recommend you stick with the reliable ones. Call it a quirk.
- American Cancer Society (ACS)
- Cancer Research UK (CRUK)
- International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- US National Cancer Institute (NCI)
- US National Toxicology Program (NTP)
- Mayo Clinic
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Clinic (MSKCC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (C.D.C)
- Cancer Control Society
- Joseph Mercola
- Cancer Tutor
- The Truth About Cancer