Thanks! I've been creeping on here for awhile so I think I know whats up. --RipCityLiberal (talk) 19:46, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
To Whomever bequeathed to me this power: Prepare to be disappointed RipCityLiberal (talk) 16:16, 19 April 2019 (UTC)
- It was Oxyaena. You'll probably be disappointed yourself with how little power you've gotten. Bongolian (talk) 00:50, 25 April 2019 (UTC)
Don't put bloody references in Saloon bar posts
- My bad. I'm still not great at this. -RipCityLiberal (talk) 16:56, 30 April 2019 (UTC)
- As my name indicates I hail from Portland (Rip City), OR. But I also consume a lot of British television so sometimes words more common to the UK pop up in my lexicon.RipCityLiberal (talk) 17:36, 24 July 2019 (UTC)
- @GrammarCommie Primarily I need expertise skill. I use this website on a computer at work and a tablet at home, so my ability to do fun things like images and links and shit is greatly hindered (also because computer technology was never my strong suit). But writing is my skill, and politics is my bailiwick. I've been following this very closely and read the whole Mueller Report twice so I'm positive I;m among the 1% of Americans that actually understands the scope. While thinking about this last night, doing a rewrite I think would be important, but I could also see just writing a new article that is literally just the Mueller Investigation, and separating the Trump-Russia connection from it completely (because there is still considerable evidence that the Trump organization has been laundering Russian money for years, unrelated to the 2016 election). But I don't know the ins and outs of how to Wiki properly and I'm generally more low key in my contributions. This would be a major change, and I know I would provide a better contribution with the assistance of someone with more knowledge and a history of contributions. Also because this will definitely get the attention of Nobs, help dealing with that shit will be helpful as well.--RipCityLiberal (talk) 15:19, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
- If you started a draft I could format it as needed, as writing extensively isn't my strong suit. (The section in the Owens article was just editing existing information in an angry frenzy.) As for Rob... I can just either ignore him or revert any problem edits. He already has a blatant conflict of interest, so presedent exists should it become necessary. ☭Comrade GC☭Ministry of Praise 15:41, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
The Mueller Investigation turns up this
I see you're working hard in the article. I hope once it's complete, I can give it a read and try to help such as summarizing why we need to take it seriously and that it has been utterly damning on the legitimacy of the presidency. --It's-a me, LeftyGreenMario!(Mod) 00:19, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
- I appreciate the support. I hope only to inspire people to read the fucking report for themselves. RipCityLiberal (talk) 08:04, 10 August 2019 (UTC)
Doxxing White Supremacists
 this is a good thing to do ye but remember that peeps will want to know who did it and if they can find out its not nice for u. i would urge caution on how u act and take care not to expose your identity while disrupting their activity but i do wish u luck.EK (talk) 21:06, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
- I was concerned about this too, mainly how to clean the pictures so there is no connection to me. But I'm not skilled enough to do that.--RipCityLiberal (talk) 21:14, 15 August 2019 (UTC)
I was referring to trump rather than nobs - I assumed incorrectly that trump was the focus of that discussion, and coke would really explain a lot about trump. there are also a lot claims to him having a coke habit, though there are similar claims to him having a aderall addiction too. cannot vouch for the veracity of such claims though. AMassiveGay (talk) 09:11, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Trump doesn't do "drugs". But he does do pharmaceuticals, primarily Adderall and diet pills with Cocaine in them. He rails that shit lol--RipCityLiberal (talk) 16:02, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
2019 moderator nomination
- Think nothing of it. We may not agree all the time, but you have the voice that is sometimes necessary to make people pay attention. And I appreciate that.RipCityLiberal (talk) 06:13, 11 November 2019 (UTC)
On second thought
A certain user who shall not be named just commented on "Tokyo's" talk page accusing them of being Mike. Let's wait it out and see before making any moves. — Oxyaena Harass 23:36, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
Can you please supplement the document?
I live in a conservative Asian country and don't know much of a progressive or social justice perspective on autistic issues.
You're probably Westerner, can you supplement?