|Preach to the choir|
|Crux of the matter|
|Speak of the devil|
|An act of faith|
|Someone is wrong on|
A religion is a systematic set of beliefs, rituals and codifications of behaviour that revolves around a particular group's worldview (views about the world at large and humanity's place in the world). Typically, these beliefs center around some aspect of the supernatural (also often referred to as "divine") which is most often expressed as some form of deity, ie., gods and goddesses.
- Adam Marshall Dobrin(kook with a messiah complex who spams the internet with incoherent screeds. He sued Twitter in 2022 for some unfathomable reason; the court described Dobrin's lawsuit as "incomprehensible" in its dismissal. ): A mentally disturbed
- aka Catholic(Traditionalist Catholic site. ): Reactionary
- Amightywind(Pentecostal website with a section on UFOs and aliens. "Breakingwind" might have been a more apt name for this one. ): Rambling, sloppily-designed
- Beginning and End( ): Fundamentalist Baptist blog
- Berean Research( ): A conservative, fundamentalist Christian website that expresses homophobic, transphobic, islamaphobic, anti-evolution, biblical literalism views and has expressed disdain towards anyone and anything that doesn't share their views, especially liberal and progressive Christians. Co-run by Marsha West, who is notable for claiming that yoga is of the devil.
- Bible Life Ministries( ): Promotes health woo in addition to the usual evangelist message.
- Bible Gender Roles( ): a website run by a sole man who thinks married men are owed sex even if they abuse their wife, and encourages punishment for your wife if she doesn't put out. He goes as far as suggesting you ignore your wife's face and have sex with her anyway and that God would like that.
- Chalcedon Foundation(R.J. Rushdoony. ): Christian Reconstructionist organization founded by
- Culture Wars( ): Yet another ultratraditionalist Catholic site.
- Darth Dawkins( ): Narcissistic Christian Pressupositional Apologist Youtuber infamous for debating Atheists online
- Debunking Atheists( ): A site that claims to debunk atheism, but in reality, says no new arguments. Ignores portions of comments he doesn't like and quote mines said comments. Inactive since 2019.
- Dial-the-Truth Ministries( ): Another fundamentalist Christian website.
- Divine Revelations(crank fundamentalist Christian website that lists people's anecdotal experiences in heaven or hell. The site features many stories of near-death experiences including Colton Burpo's and Bill Wiese's alleged experiences, among others.  It also displays a fundamentalist stance on topics such as evolution, abortion and homosexuality. They're certainly never bothered by the fact that these revelations are often directly contradictory to one another. ): A
- Escape All These Things( ): A site that takes an assload of verses in the Bible out of context, and forms a "map" of the end times.
- Family Friendly Gaming(YouTube is this "pro-family", fundamentalist Christian video game magazine and website that happen to be at the far end of the religious right. It has expressed homophobia, casual racism, anti-"anything that is 'religious' and non-Christian, even if it's not supposed to be religious", COVID-19 denialism, global warming denialism, young Earth creationism, a highly ridiculous persecution complex, and general wingnuttery. ): Behind their Just Dance videos on
- First Things(Rockford Institute over his (well-founded) charges that the organization was friendly to anti-Semitsm and nativism. ): Ecumenical, conservative "journal of religion and public life", more thoughtful and erudite than most but nonetheless decidedly right-wing in orientation. Founded by Richard John Neuhaus, a Lutheran pastor turned Catholic priest, after his expulsion from the
- Fish Eaters( ): Ultratraditionalist Catholic site.
- Foundations For Freedom( ): Ironically named, theocratic website.
- In Plain Site( ): Just another Christian site that claims to have "proof" of God's existence.
- Judgement House( ): Much like Hell Houses, Judgement Houses is a walkthrough presentation that uses fear mongering to scare people into accepting Jesus Christ. Unlike Judgement houses, however, each judgement focuses more on the choices the characters make before they die. There is only two choices: choice Christ or reject him. There is no grey scale morality when it comes to Judgement House.
- Kent Hovind's blog from prison( ): Veers between ignorance, megalomania, and just plain weirdness.
- Movieguide(Christian right-wing fundamentalist website "pro-family", "pro-life", pro-capitalist, Homophobic, Islamophobic, anti-pagan, anti-humanism, anti-atheist, anti-communist and anti-socialist, anti-PC (aka political correctness), anti-leftist and whatnot film reviews, and whining about the Hollywood agenda. ):
- Mundabor's Blog( ): Another ultra-traditionalist Catholic fanatic.
- Now the End Begins(end times fearmongering website positing that Obama is a Muslim poised to institute martial law, etc., but it also contains everything from Jack-Chickian all-non-Christians-are-doomed-to-Hell preachery to stuff about secret government weather control projects to gun nuttery to stuff about Ray Kurzweil and the Singularity among other things. ): Principally an
- People of Praise( ): Charismatic Christian group known for teaching that the husbands are the head of the household and wives should be submissive to them. The society People of Praise strives for is one of the many inspirations for the events of "The Handmaid's Tale". One of there members, Amy Coney Barrett, was Donald Trump's pick for Supreme Court nominee after Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death.
- The Remnant Ministry and Real Talk Radio Network(paranoia and criticism of others' interpretations. Their radio show is a mash-up of angry, pretentious and totally insane screeds. ): Bizarre Christian-ish interpretations based on
- Survive Any Disaster(Christian fundamentalist point of view on how to "survive" disasters. ): A guide written from
- Throne and Altar( ): Ultratraditionalist Catholic site "devoted to defending the legitimate authority of God, tradition, fathers, and kings against the diabolical partisans of freedom and equality."
- Tradition in Action( ): Another reactionary Catholic site.
- Unam Sanctam Catholicam( ): Still more reactionary Catholicism.
- Vine and Fig Tree( ): A site that was dedicated to "Anarcho-Calvinism," a simultaneously Christian fundamentalist and anarchist form of government. Now defunct.
- Alminbar( ): Extremist website with Anti-Semitic, pro-Hitler content, calls for women to be completely subjugated to inferiority. It even has a whole section on the evils of the World Cup. It constantly complains of the "filth" that all nonbelievers spread, and that they should all be hated.
- Drkhalid( ): Created by British fundamentalist Khalid Khan
- Islamic Network( ): Islamic website which requires a password and account to view. It includes horrific content about women, gays, and apostates.
- Islamic Research Foundation(Zakir Naik ): Site of
- SalafiTalk( ): Message board with Ultra-conservative theologians mainly debating trivial matters, only hardline positions are acceptable and users who are too liberal may be shunned by the community on the site.
- Ummah.com( ): Islamic forum with hordes of hardliners and extremists, and noted to be similar to Islamic Awakening.
- Hindu Existence(Ayurveda, and advises its readers to "Keep some actual weapons in your Puja (worship) Place. Worship them and use them against your enemies, enemies of Hindus."  ): advocates the creation of a Hindu State in India, promotes
- Stephen Knapp(pseudoscience-promoting site. Its description reads: "This has become a huge site with lots of information for the promotion of personal and social spiritual development, especially by using the Vedic path. This site has something for everyone interested in Spiritual Enlightenment, Eastern Philosophy, the Vedas, Vedic Culture, Yoga, Hinduism, reincarnation, or life after death." It provides links to websites of Hindutva organizations. ):
- Nationalist Asatru News( ): Odinists gather in their united hatred of Jews. Worth a look for the brilliant dating system ("Published: 6th Æfterra Jéola 2014 / 6th day After Yule 2264.RE")
Lack-of-religious-text-thumping (a.k.a. "Rationals", "Skeptics")
- Agnostic Plague Doctor( ): Anti-feminist YouTube channel who hides behind the disguse of a plague doctor, almost in the vein of the Satiratician (see below). Accuses people of being crybabies with titles such as "TRUMP WON. GET OVER IT.", and questions the intelligence of people who disagree with him. His voice sounds like there have been effects made onto it make it sound much deeper than it actually is.
- AlphaOmegaSin( ): YouTube ranter and gamer. In favor of GamerGate, though he sees it more as a pro-gaming protest movement. Despite this, it seems that he isn't exactly spiteful towards social justice in general, having endorsed Alanah Pearce for giving trolls their just desserts. He seems more ignorant rather than genuinely misogynistic.
- Amos Yee(Singapore. What's less defendable is his support for the legalisation of child pornography. ): What's defendable is his Freedom of Expression regarding the mocking of religion, for which he is currently being unfairly persecuted for in his home country of
- Angie The Antitheist(antitheist blogger who caused a stir by filming her RU-486 induced abortion and posting a video of it to YouTube. For this stunt, she got to go on CNN. ): An
- Asalieri(transgender webcomic to those done by PETA, thinks that transgenders who speak up about their identities are attention seekers. ): Compared a pro-
- Atheism-is-Unstoppable (Devon Tracey)(ad hominem attacks and cursing. The Young Turks and Secular Talk are some of his favorite targets. Also for some bizarre reason tends to use a picture of Kurt Cobain (a well-known leftist) while criticizing people who would have the same views. Notorius for blocking and doxxing his critics, proving that his support for free speech is only a one-way street. He's also uploaded videos saying that the Central Park 5 and Kevin Cooper (5 black youths who were coerced into a false confession and a guy very likely framed by a racist sheriff's department respectively) are totes guilty. ): A narcissistic, islamophobic neo-atheist with borderline racist and misogynist views. He constantly defends police brutality with the same arguments you hear from far-right people, that "well, they were obviously dangerous and they are criminals, so it's fine to beat them and attack them even without weapons". He also uses the term regressive non-stop, even calling Lawrence Krauss a regressive for not supporting far-right policies on the Middle East and spying on Muslims. As your typical butthurt anti-progressive (in the same zone as Pat Condell), he makes extremely long videos (almost all of his videos are at least 30 minutes long) picking apart videos of people who he perceives to be too progressive, although they largely just consist of
- TheAtheistGamer( ): Is known for making videos against feminism and is known for yelling and cursing almost every sentence. Made a video attacking an 11 year old little girl for wearing a FCKH8 t-shirt. After internet music reviewer Danny Korcz, known as 94SideKick, called him out for doing so in his commentary on Undoomed's video response to Maja Anushka, TAG doubled down and went after Danny too. TAG became one of the biggest fanboys of Undoomed to the point where most of the videos the latter responds to are sent him by TAG.
- Atticus TheDeathMetaller( ): Blames SJW's for the success of Donald Trump in the 2016 election and for enabling racial Islam.
- Beth Presswood(Matt Dillahunty who accused David Silverman of sexual assault ): Atheist Feminist who was married to
- BionicDance( and has said that people who choose to identify as "agnostic" are cowards. Her commentary on religions often shows a fairly shallow understanding of the beliefs of the people she's criticizing (she once suggested that the phrase "til death do us part" indicated a lack of thought on the part of Christians, since they believed in life after death. She was apparently unaware that the book of Matthew explicitly states that after the resurrection formerly married couples would be "like angels", thus invalidating marriage contracts). Has recently become an infrequent co-host/guest on the radio show Ask an Atheist. ): Rabid and screaming (of the same two arguments for 638 videos) lesbian atheist of DOOM! Animator, skeptic, advocate of reason. Also a well-known blocker, who assumes all criticism is simply trolling and often swears excessively at her opponents, including many atheists. Among other things she's gone into the comments section of a harmless parody video to accuse the maker of trying to start drama for subs,
- Bluemagus( ): Made a few videos debunking Anita Sarkeesian's videos. Attempted to call out Cody Briscoe as a white knight, a term that anti-feminists give to males who side with the feminist movement suggesting they only side with the movement to get laid...despite the fact that Cody is gay.
- calpurnpiso( ): Possibly an atheist, or possibly a reverse-Poe. He insists that all religious people suffer from psychosis, and refers to atheists as "mentally healthy" (apparently unaware that mental illness can occur in atheists). Most of his videos are incoherent rants, with countless bizarre tangents. Strangely, he seems to show almost no compassion to the "psychotics", frequently calling them "stupid", "morons", and "imbeciles".
- Canadian Atheist( ): Typical egalitarian atheist who makes videos such as how religious moderates leads to extremism and how Sharia Law is taking over.
- charmingman93( ): A British egalitarian who is known for rambling on and on about topics such as how horrible feminism and Black Lives Matter are. While he has claimed to be of liberal leaning, such as claiming to be pro-choice and his support of gay men, he makes the usual talking points that the antifeminist community likes to regurgitate time and time again. Made a 22 minute video titled "Ginger the Friendly Feminist", where he made typical antifeminist talking points without providing evidence to back up his claims... and then begged her for evidence. When Danny Korcz made a video response to that video where he called him out for not providing evidence to back his claims, he made a video to Danny. Has a style of rambling and ranting that is inspired by TL;DR, despite charmingman93 trying desperately to claim to be nothing like him. Fails to understand the irony of his own avatar, that avatar being The Black Knight from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. To put things into perspective: The Black Knight, even after he had all of his limbs cut off, except his most important, obviously, his schlong continues to assert that he is the winner. It's the "If I never admit defeat I can never lose!" mentality, and that even after being defeated he continues to scream about how he will defeat King Arthur. He is left to die while he is still screaming his victory.
- coffeelover239( ): Bernie Bro who voted against his own interests during the 2016 election. Can often be seen on Twitter liking Alex Jones videos. Many of his videos are usually him ranting at the camera.
- CultofClusterfuck( ): Angry ranter who made several videos ranting for minutes on end about various topics. These topics he ranted about include language policing, the war on drugs where (where he says it needs to keep happening), the nobility of impulse. Admits that he loves South Park more than his first born child, hates political correctness, and thinks American liberals are "the dumbest cocksuckers in the entire political scene".
- eimajuno( ): Antitheist, "centrist" and free speech absolutist who is best known for making "Dipshit of the Week" from 2009 to 2010, normally but not exclusively covering Bible thumpers on YouTube ranging from nutty to dangerous. In recent years, however, he veered into the far-right rabbit hole, as evidence of his Twitter page. He is egregiously transphobic (has called California's Menstrual Equity Act of 2021 the "Yaniv Law", which makes no sense whatsoever), frequently makes comments against immigration and feminism (which in itself raises questions), called the March For Our Lives Rally in 2018 a "huge temper tantrum", claiming that adolescents cannot influence politics, and has spoken out against unions.
- Fringy( ): Gaming Critic. Internet Watchdog. Angry Australian. Atheist who makes response to anybody who disagrees with him in order to protect the video gaming community, whether that be the religious right or the "regressive" left. Made it clear that he doesn't mind saying the words "retarded" or "cunt" to people. Made it clear that despite disagreeing with the religious aspects of the Christian right, that he's a displaced liberal because he hates the feminists and "SJWs" on the left also.
- Furious Fossa( ): YouTube channel who claims to have videos with a, "focus on fighting regressive actions from the left & right". Has made anti-social justice content in the past such videos exposing Steeeeeeeeeeeve Shiiiiiiiivvvvvves, complaining about Black Lives Matter, and misgendering VarmitCoyote.
- GageMcRantsInHats( ): Despite his small subscriber count, Gage has jumped aboard the growing anti-feminist bandwagon. On the one hand, has made videos calling out the Westboro Baptist Church, the woman who thinks dinosaurs are a hoax, Roosh V and Evalion. On the other hand, has also made videos criticizing safe spaces, Black Lives Matter, and Feminism. Takes joy when Trump won the 2016 Presidential Election in response to Laci Green's "Trumpocalypse" video and made a video criticizing Riley Dennis's "Dating Prefences" video.
- Gines( ): YouTube ranter who, like Mr. Repzion and The Amazing Atheist, jumped on the anti-feminist bandwagon.
- Gryffix( ): An outspoken atheist who while succeeding in the fields of atheism, such as calling out both Joshua Feuerstine and stateofdaniel, fails regarding... everything else. Has a series where she reads tweets from feminists making fun of them along the way. As chrisiousity proved in her video response to "Questions Women Have for SJWs and Feminists", she has weird misconceptions of history and thinks feminist objectives are more vague than the previous generations, despite feminists still fighting for abortion rights, the right to breast feed in public, and wages men and women have to endure. Also, has proved to be extremely Islamophobic.
- Hi, I Think I'm Real( ): Makes videos responding to both the religious and anyone who believes in social justice. Even when he makes videos responding to people on the far-right, he compared them to "SJWs", hence why he created the term "Right-Wing SJW" despite not realizing why his political opponents are upset. In his, "The White Rose Is a Right-Wing SJW" video, he makes comparison of Rose closing her comments section to that of Anita Sarkeesian, despite not realizing that the reason why Anita closes her comments is because of the harassment and death threats she receives on a daily basis.
- Introverted Smiles( (check in comment section) ): Ex-Muslim youtuber who makes popular videos criticizing Islam, though also several videos bashing Muslim YouTubers. In one exchange, he claimed that "all muslims make me sick" and started referring to muslims as "Sandn***ers".
- Jeff Holiday( ): One of Bearing's inner circle, Jeff Holiday is your typical angry antifeminist who makes the same talking points you've heard time and time again.
- Kaitlyn Chloe( ): Part of Godless Engineer. Defended Rationality Rules transphobia on Twitter.
- King Crocoduck( ): A fusion of classic Aron Ra, Potholer54 and Thunderf00t (that hasn't fallen off the rails) taking on more modern creationists. Unfortunately, he slipped into the realm of anti-feminism and anti-social justice. The mainly seen in his videos where he whines about certain things he disagrees with being social constructs.
- Kristi Thinks( ): Makes videos usually with her breasts sticking out. While doing this, rants on several subjects, making over generalizations along the way. Among those videos involve condemning feminism and Anita Sarkeesian, to the point of literally citing a video from Paul Joseph Watson, and makes comments regarding an incident over a transgender person being bullied without actually reading the article, though she did defend the person in the article.
- Lee Lemon( ): Besides a her anti-theist videos, she also has a few videos on her channel criticizing feminism eloquently titled, "Feminism Can Suck on Hill of Dicks (and Vaginae)" and the sequel to that video titled "Why Feminism Can Still Suck Various Genitalia".
- MrRepzion( ): A former Christian YouTuber who has been known for being hit or miss. When he's hit, he's defended people who have autism, defended gay marriage, called out Onision for his behavior, called out Sam Pepper's sexual harassment and even linked Laci Green's petition calling him out for it. When he's miss, however, he's a hypocrite. He's against feminism, made video responses to Anita Sarkeesian, used to run a tumblr blog in which he claimed suicide was beautiful, and at one point, threatened that he would kill himself if he didn't find a girlfriend before he hit 25. Is also buddy-buddy with The Amazing Atheist.
- Nightmare Fuel( ): Anti-theist YouTuber and American Nationalist, Nightmare Fuel makes several videos critical of the left calling progressives parasites.
- noelplum99(British atheist who makes many videos debunking religion and promoting science. Unfortunately, spends most of his videos rambling at a camera for several minutes. Made several videos negatively criticizing feminism to the point where, by the time most of his videos are over, they put people to sleep. Defended Rationality Rules on his transphobia. ): A
- TheNonBeliever( ): Extremely close with Atheism-is-Unstoppable, similar content with him making video responses against regressives and liberals.
- OfficialGATG( ): Started out as a generic run of the mill ranter that was popular in the early 2010s when topics about Justin Bieber and Blood on the Dancefloor fans were still relevant. As time went on, he dipped his toes into the field of anti-social justice including criticism of feminism, #BlackLivesMatter, and Islam. Said that Nash Grier's "What Guys Look for in Girls" video wasn't that offensive. During the Brock Turner allegations, OfficialGATG was willing to defend Brock Turner.
this was later revealed to be an act by ShilohThe "confirmation" that it was an act came from himself, from no other source, and Shiloh recently went on Twitter and YouTube to go on record to show that it was real.). Despite his label of feminist, there have been videos in the past to prove that he is a complete misogynist. The only good thing he did on his channel was call out Evalion for her neo-Nazi propaganda. Has embraced the use of the term "feminazi" in the past, and has stated his belief that women are superior to men, while simultaneously objectifying them. He also likes to judge pictures of underage girls and has recently come under fire with grooming allegations.
): In spite of being an atheist who is also a feminist, the controversy from Onision comes from the fact that he threatened that people who refuse to become vegetarians should be killed. He also made exploitative videos such as those towards his girlfriend Shiloh and exploited her sepsis disease (
- Pat Condell(UK Independence Party because they also oppose it. ): British vlogger with a particular emphasis on anti-Islam commentary regurgitating whatever utter tripe the Daily Mail has fed him, sometimes to the point of bigotry. He doesn't like the European Union and once spoke favorably of the racist, far-right
- Queeny( ): During the iMustDestroyAll incident, accused the people of calling him a pedophile a liar and said that the screenshots taken were photoshopped.
- TheRandomGangsta( ): YouTube ranter who made a video ranting about not being able to say the n-word.
- Rationality Rules( ): An anti-feminist atheist known for his transphobia. Made a video about trans athletes and got called out for his transphobia. When he got pulled from an Atheist speaking conference, he made a non-apology for his transphobia.
- S-Man Speaks( ): Bases his opinions on feminism and the channels he's responding to based on what the YouTube channels he likes to kiss the asses of tell him to think. Has a playlist of videos he plans to respond to titled, "Future Battles Playlist", which is basically the videos he plans to respond to, and he has nearly 400 videos in that playlist despite having less than 200 subscribers.
- The Skeptic Feminist( ): Despite their feminist beliefs, much of TSF's problems come down to their Islamophobia. Many of their videos are seen criticizing Islam to the point where they're even mirroring videos from other Islamophobes such as Pat Condell and Ayaan Hirsi Ali. They even claim that certain people aren't "real feminists" just because they believe in a religion, such them mirroring Ayaan Hirsi Ali's video saying Linda Sarsour is not a real feminist because she believes in a religion. After Bearing, an antifeminist well known for harassing women on the internet, made a video response to them, TSF did apologetics for Bearing saying the people who reacted negatively to him and his fans harassing women on the internet were overreacting. Sadly, Aleksandr Kolpakov, the male member who went as "Russian Deadpool," shot and killed female member Heather Annabel, who went by "Poison Ivy" during an argument.
- Sketchy White Dude( ): Made videos calling out feminism, such as "Church of Intersectional Feminism" and made fun of both Steve Shives and Kevin Logan.
- someguy827( ): Makes videos about how feminism is disgusting. Accused feminists of blaming MRAs for Elliott Rodger's killing spree, similar to Sargon of Akkad's rant where he blamed feminism for Elliott Rodger. Did, however make a video lambasting Rodger and his reasons for killing, and has criticized Onision for his behavior towards women in the past.
- SyeTen Atheist( ): Is known for making cartoons that make fun of both feminists and Islamists as well as other anti-SJW cartoons. Mainly like Dark Matter but more crude and "offensive", and heavier focus on Islam.
- TakeShotAction( ): YouTube ranter who spent most of his time in the past responding to acts like PewDiePie and Onision. Doesn't understand what institutionalized racism is as evident by the video titled, "Racism Towards White People Needs To Stop - My Message To Radical/Over Sensitive Extremists".
- tehMimi( ): Claimed to be centrist on certain issues in her "Elections: My Final Thoughts" though has admitted that she didn't vote Trump and only voted Clinton more for the issues that Trump and the Republican party stood for rather than enthusiasm over Clinton. Made videos calling responding to feminism and calling it out such as video responses to FCK H8, MTV News, Laci Green, and even a video explaining why she started disliking feminism.
- That Lovely Bitch( ): Makes these quick little videos that range from about 15 seconds to about 1 minute making fun of anyone that supports social change. Made fun of social justice advocates by saying they're creating a new generation of victims. On her other channel, Albany Rose, made a video about how she's a pro-life atheist and appealed to emotion as to why she disagreed with the pro-choice position.
- The Transgender Atheist( ): Typical militant atheist making video that have delved into the anti-social justice camp. Among those video include the clickbait "Why I LOVE Saudi Arabia! *NOT CLICK BAIT*" illustrating Islamophobia displayed in several of today's militant atheists, Casey Neistat uses fearmongering, and the typical feminism is cancer talking points. Often uses the word "bitch" in almost every sentence.
- TruthofthePeople( ): Wouldn't be bothered by feminism that much if, according to Truth himself, "feminist doctrine inherently blames society and 'male values' for their problems."
- Tyler Preston(moderate Muslims do not exist, supports (and completely misrepresents) Donald Trump's immigration policy and believes anti-trans bathroom protesters have legitimate concerns. ): He devotes almost the entirety of his channel to attacking progressives, and seemingly anyone who wishes for their minority's position in society to improve. Believes
- Zoe Does Life( ): Female atheist and anti-feminist.
- Auroville(New Age "utopian community" that's one part Woodstock, one part Jonestown and one part Rapture from Bioshock. It's an actual place in southern India, really. ): About a
- Near Death Experience and the Afterlife(Pseudoscientist "experts" and "resources" galore fulfill your paranoid conspiracy desires! ):
- The Spiritual Catalyst(reject life-saving vaccines for themselves and for their children thanks to her bullshit. ): New Age faith healer, whose video about vaccines would be pretty amusing if it wasn't for the all the other kooks who might
- UNIFY( ): Essentially what happens when you combine flash mobs, yoga, The Secret and New Age consciousness woo.
- The Universal Light(metaphysics with alternative medicine and New Age bullshit and you get the "Universal Light Inc. (TUL)...a non-denominational, non-dogmatic, parapsychological and metaphysical church without walls." ): Combine
- Dobrin v. Twitter, Inc. Casetext, 18 May 2022.