|Like and subscribe|
|Frogs, clowns, and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
|Buzzwords and dogwhistles|
Dave Cullen, better known as Computing Forever, is an Irish YouTube talker and conspiracy theorist who holds reactionary and ultra-nationalist views. His YouTube page had over 500 thousand subscribers, and more than 100 million views, before his channel was banned in January 2021. Originally known as LACK78 on YouTube, he used to do reviews on tech products- hence the "Computing" in his username. Unfortunately though, he has since devolved into a reactionary similar to Sargon Of Akkad, only ten times worse.
Cullen is against abortion, believing that a fetus should have rights equal to those of a living, breathing human- and that therefore, abortion amounts to murder. In his video discussing the topic, he attempted to refute the common argument that a fetus is not alive until it can feel pain, grow on its own, maintain homeostasis and do most of the other things which are required under the scientific definition of "life". He responds by saying, "my argument is to get here [a 30 week fetus], you have to start here [a zygote]". He still has yet to comment on whether he believes that sex should be banned, given that many fertilized zygotes die after insemination.
Cullen voted no in the Irish same-sex marriage referendum based on the scientifically debunked idea that children need a mother and a father to develop properly. In the same video he fear-mongers about how gay marriage will lead to children being indoctrinated into liberal ideology. For this he cites a NaturalNews article about Safe Schools Coalition Australia (even though Australia hadn't legalised same-sex marriage at the time), giving out inappropriate resources to children. In reality the organisation did no such thing. The resources he talked about were given to teenagers while children were merely told gay and trans people existed and it was wrong to bully them for being that way. He also links to a myriad of other far right sources to back up his slippery slope argument.
Cullen, like many in the YouTube skeptosphere, is against feminism, believing that it will lead to Communism and eventually the end of civilization itself. His argument on how feminism will lead to communism is a standard use of the Chewbacca Defense (trying to overwhelm the viewer with as many nonsensical arguments as possible to the point where nobody could realistically refute them all in a short time span). His argument on why feminism will lead to the end of civilization is based on an actual scientific study — performed on rats. Rats have a very rigid gender hierarchy that is different from humans', and therefore, his ideas cannot be extrapolated properly from this experiment. Humans are a species which have had stable matriarchal, patriarchal and gender-egalitarian societies.
Cullen likes to talk about the evils of the mainstream media and how it is brainwashing us into being liberals and socialists! How refreshing. Aside from beating a dead horse , the examples given for this are ridiculous. He paints MSNBC as liars due to them reporting on Trump cutting contraception requirements for insurance companies and rolling back equal pay protections, something that he actually did.
Cullen praised Poland (you know, the country with the high amount of immigrants that went to Britain which triggered the entire Eurosceptic movement), for the same reasons a lot of the alt-right do (not because of their economy or any actual indicators of a successful country, but because of their euroscepticism and opposition to refugees and immigrants). What they ignore is polls suggesting that most Polish people want their country to remain in the EU and to take in more refugees.
Cullen's primary concerns seem to be with the left, making many videos criticising anything to the left of Mussolini as well as making a show called #Regressive News (totally not this week in stupid, I swear). He also has specific criticism of Socialism, Marxism as well as Communism. Though, as with many reactionaries it is clear that Dave has absolutely no idea what he's talking about when it comes to these subjects.
Cullen vs Sargon
His McCarthyism got to the point where he even accused fellow "sceptic" Sargon of being a Marxist (calling it Marxist Sargonism similar to that of Marxist Leninism, etc) as he is.....left wing? It made tenuous links between Sargon's social liberalism and Marxism, and after a severe amount of criticism[dead link] and Sargon's response, he has now deleted the video and issued an apology. The whole charade demonstrated how far down the right-wing rabbit hole Cullen seems to have fallen into, where even UKIP members like Sargon are Marxists.
Return to Religion
On June 5, 2019, Cullen made a video describing how he abandoned atheism and returned to Christianity. In the video, Cullen mentions that his views that are previously mentioned in this article are "incompatible" with atheism (if only that were the case; atheism is just the lack of belief in a god or gods). He then proceeded to spend the rest of the video attacking the left as an "explanation" as to why he became a Christian again.
On February 27, 2020, Cullen made his first video criticizing the public response to the coronavirus outbreak. By November 2020, he had released over 60 videos related to the disease, questioning its severity, the use of face masks, governmental responses, future vaccines, "the agenda/narrative" and other predictable views. He is of the opinion that "this entire situation is the largest hoax in human history", connecting COVID-19 with agendas such as the limiting of population growth to mitigate the climate change hoax, and an introduction of global food shortages to force people to change to lab-grown meat. On multiple occasions Computing Forever has been mocked by dear ole Professor Stick pertaining to the subject of wearing masks.
|Videos on Computing Forever by Professor Stick|
Cullen supports Trump (what sort of YouTube "sceptic" would he be if he didn't?), referring to Trump's Presidential win as a "win for all of America" and claimed that Sam Harris had lost all perspective on Trump by not supporting him (because Trump is really nuanced and you can't just hear all the batshit insane things he says and think putting him in the White House is not a good idea).
Some good things
Cullen must have read our Alt-right glossary, because he seems to be trying to use or dog-whistle every word in it:
He has had many interviews including:
- Justin Barrett, the leader of the 'National Party' of Ireland.
- Professor Gad Saad.
- Andrew Torba.
- Minds Co-Founder Bill Ottman (he's really into alternative media).
- A certain racist pigeon who is colored black and speaks.
- James Corbett, avid conspiracy theorist discusses the New World Order.
- Ireland’s Future, Liberalism and Abortion 15th of March 2017, Via YouTube.
- Why The World is The Way it is4th of October 2017, Via YouTube.
- Marxist Feminism, Marriage and More1st of October 2016,Via YouTube.
- Goodbye YouTube Via BitChute.
- His Oldest Videos Via YouTube.
- #Brexit at Last: UK To Leave EU!! 24th of June 2016,Via YouTube.
- #Brexit & The Fall of Democracy 4th of July 2016,Via YouTube.
- #Brexit Day Let the Salt Mines Flow 29th of March 2017, Via YouTube.
- #Brexit: Richard Dawkins Loses His Objectivity 22nd of July 2016, Via YouTube.
- The #Brexit Sabotage Begins 4th of November 2016,Via YouTube.
- What does the scholarly research say about the wellbeing of children with gay or lesbian parents?Via, Columbia Law School.
- Safe Schools: Everything you need to know about the controversial LGBT program Via mashable.com
- The Child Indoctrination of Liberal ‘Anything Goes’ Culture 28th of December 2016, Via YouTube.
- Denial of Gender Reality: The Path to Communism 30th of July 2017,Via YouTube.
- Rats interacting with other Rats Via isamurats.co.uk
- 6 Modern Societies Where Women Rule Via mentalfloss.com
- How Hunter-Gatherers Maintained Their Egalitarian Ways Via psychologytoday.com
- Mainstream Media Propaganda & Public Thought Control 7th of September 2017, Via YouTube.
- 8 Mainstream Media Lies About President Trump 19th of March 2017, Via YouTube.
- Trump Halting Equal Pay Measure 'A Blatant Attack On Women,' Activists Say Via Forbes.
- Trump Administration Rolls Back Birth Control Mandate Via the New York Times.
- Western Values: Poland Leads The Way 12th of July 2017, Via YouTube.
- Poles support EU membership: survey Via thenews.pl
- Most Poles want their government to help refugees: poll Via, Reuters.
- The Left Doesn’t Know What it’s Fighting For 26th of January 2017, Via YouTube.
- #RegressiveNews: 12th of September 2017 12th of September 2017, Via YouTube.
- Russell Brand’s Utopian Socialist Delusion 14th of November 2016, Via YouTube.
- Computing Forever: Everything is Marxist // Lay it on 'em episode 5 3rd of September 2016, Via YouTube.
- Marx vs Marxist Sargonism 24th of September 2016, Via YouTube.
- The Mark of an Educated Mind is the Ability to Entertain an Idea Without Accepting it, Dave Cullen 26th of August 2016, Via YouTube.
- I Should Have Been More Professional 28th of August 2016, Via YouTube.
- "Rediscovering Faith: My Journey Back to Christ"|June 5, 2019, Via YouTube
- "Disruption, Community, Preparation and the Coronavirus (COVID-19)"|February 27, 2020, Via YouTube
- "It's Time To Wake Up"|September 11, 2020, Via YouTube
- "The New World Order is Already Launched"|Aug 11, 2020, Via Youtube
- How is This a Thing? 25th of September 2017 25th of September 2017, Via YouTube.
- Has France Just Crossed The Rubicon? 8th of May 2017, Via YouTube.
- 10 Reasons Not To Vote For Trump 10th of October 2016, Via YouTube.
- This is a Win for All of America #MAGA 9th of November 2016, Via Youtube.
- Sam Harris Has Lost Perspective on Trump22nd of October 2016, Via YouTube.
- Why Marijuana / Cannabis should be legalised 17th of June 2015, Via YouTube.
- MGTOW is Becoming Cult-like and Ideological 11th of March 2016, Via Odysee.
- Belated Response to "MGTOW is Becoming Cult like and Ideological" 13th of October 2016, Via YouTube.
- The Consequences of Losing #NetNeutrality 22nd of November 2017, Via YouTube.
- What Britain First is Really All About 6th of December 2017, Via Bitchute.
- SHOCKER! MTV Decoded Defines Cuck as Wacist! 1st of May 2017, Via YouTube.
- #RegressiveNews: The Degeneration of Society 16th of August 2016, Via YouTube.
- Fidel Castro Dindu Nuffin 28th of November 2016, Via YouTube.
- The Manufactured “Fake News” Narrative #GoldenShowerGate 11th of January 2017, Via YouTube.
- Gender is not a social construct 15th of July 2015, Via YouTube.
- My Thoughts on The Climate Change Agenda10th of January 2019, Via YouTube.
- Dave Cullen on Twitter Via Twitter.
- 5 Signs You’re A Regressive Liberal21st of December 2015, Via YouTube.
- Dave Cullen on Twitter Via Twitter.
- #RegressiveNews: Anti-Trump Riots & Feminist Safe Spaces7th of June 2016, Via YouTube.
- Social Media Virtue Signalling following Paris 16th of November 2015, Via YouTube.
- Interview with Justin Barrett, Leader of Ireland’s National Party 5th of May 2017, Via YouTube.
- Gad Saad Interview: Free Speech, Social Justice & Islam 9th of February 2017, Via YouTube.
- Interview with Andrew Torba from Gab.ai 9th of February 2017, Via YouTube.
- Interview with Bill Ottman Co-Founder of Minds.com 2nd of October 2016, Via YouTube.
- Shooting the Breeze with Black Pigeon Speaks 5th of October 2016, Via YouTube.
- Discussing The Great Reset With James Corbett 30th of June 2020, Via YouTube.