The Daily Stormer
|Frogs, clowns, and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
|Buzzwords and dogwhistles|
|A lunatic Chaplin imitator|
and his greatest fans
|First as tragedy|
|Then as farce|
“”Non-ironic Nazism masquerading as ironic Nazism
|—Andrew Anglin, describing his writing strategy|
The Daily Stormer (TDS) is a neo-Nazi and white supremacist "news" and commentary website founded by Andrew Anglin (1984–), which associates with the alt-right and describes itself as the "Most Censored Publication in History". Despite its similar name, the site is not connected with Stormfront, although both names are likely allusions to the brain-explodingly vile Nazi tabloid Der Stürmer, which Rightpedia claims is the predecessor of TDS.
TDS and its Führer support Russia and its
Slavic untermensch glorious leader Vladimir Putin, and endorsed Donald Trump for President. According to the SPLC, white supremacist endorsement of Trump is unprecedented, as the movement is generally skeptical of all politicians. Anglin also endorsed Jeremy Corbyn in the 2017 UK general election, arguing that the Tories weren't hard enough on immigration and Corbyn was anti-globalism.
Despite Anglin claiming to not endorse violence, neo-Nazi members of Daily Stormer, such as Michael Coombs, promote violence against non-whites.[note 1] Their website features a demographic countdown on their sidebar, which shows a countdown of time remaining until whites allegedly become a minority in the United States (as of January 2021, it is the year 2043) with a bar and graph representing the alleged decline of white population, and mentions "11.5% White percentage of global population", as well as anti-semitic slurs such as goyim ("shekels plz goyim").
The Daily Stormer was launched on July 4, 2013 as a successor to Anglin's Total Fascism blog. However, while Total Fascism was far more in-depth, long-winded and pseudo-intellectual, the Daily Stormer, modeled after the Nazi Germany publication Der Stürmer, uses shorter articles, more memes and a more provocative style intended to appeal to a younger demographic. In short, Anglin seems to think his readership is composed of easily bandwagoned edgelords aged 15 to 25, and the success of the Daily Stormer compared to Total Fascism seems to confirm this view. That pretty much says it all.
Andrew Anglin's father, Greg Anglin, was known to have a Christian counseling center. As of 2017, Greg simultaneously owns two gay bars, while doing gay "conversion therapy" at his counseling center.
The Daily Stormer website itself was originally under Greg's name. One has to wonder what a Christian's views on the content of the site would be. Greg had "registered The Daily Stormer's trade name and filed paperwork for his son's limited-liability corporation, Moonbase Holdings, a likely reference to a conspiracy theory that Hitler survived World War II by escaping to a secret lunar base". Greg also received donation checks for his son at his office.
“”I did not ever threaten anyone with anything — if I did, I would be in jail or at least facing criminal prosecution. They just lie, because they are filthy lying Jews.
|—Andrew Anglin, shortly before being sued for harassment|
Andrew Anglin told media and technology company Vocativ that he was liberal as a youth, and as a teenager he read works by Noam Chomsky and "all that Communist, Jewish stuff". He later studied Buddhism, Islam, and 20th century French philosophers before aligning himself with neo-Nazism. Anglin is very chatty with "Dr." David Duke, and said about his beliefs in 2014, "I'm not certain I want to repeat everything like it was in Hitler's Germany. But I agree with all the core principles of National Socialism." He also appears to have embraced MGTOW ideology, and makes no excuses for his hatred of Aryan women.
If Jewish villains were snakes we’d have two kinds of snake. The thin radical, Liberal, Marxist, Libxist, Marxeral, specialist, loop-hole lawyer, creative accountant type Jews would be the rattlesnakes, while the fat ‘businessman’ (i.e. ‘ripping people off’) type Jew would be the fat python – its size depending on what helpless creature or thing it had just devoured. […] It has been said by someone far more learned than myself, that the reason Jews can't resist stealing money is because deep down they regard all money as belonging to them. Whatever the reason, they do seem to find it very difficult to keep their hands off other people’s money, even more difficult, if that be possible, than Asian doctors find it to keep their hands off white female patients. (The legacy of slavery won't work here, so perhaps it is to do with the legacy of colonialism?)[ ]The British Medical Authority’s yearly listing of names struck off, or suspended for sexually molesting female patients reads like the Caltutta phone directory. One senior GP (general practitioner) once confided in me that only a weak man or a man who is mentally deficient would let his wife or daughter receive medical treatment by an Asian male.
Oh gays. Is there any disease you won’t catch? Our favorite plague bearers are at it again! Maybe it’s because I'm a Nazi, but I don't find [an outbreak of meningitis among gays] perplexing at all. It makes perfect sense to me that people who have upwards of 100 sexual partner per year, and catch every STD in the book, would also be vulnerable to a host of other diseases and disorders. […] There's a very simple explanation. Homos are promiscuous hedonists who engage in the most perverse practices on a regular basis. As a result, their immune systems are overloaded and they're wracked with diseases.
The Miss Teen USA pageant was already under fire for demonstrating the scientific fact that blonde White women are the most beautiful of all women, when another pro-White scandal broke: the crowned queen, Karlie Hay, had used the word "nigger" on Twitter. […] The Jewish media is having a Hillary-style seizure over this, of course. This is after they were already flipping-out because there were no token monkeys in the finals. […]
And here's the best part: despite the calls of the whinging faggot chorus, it was announced this morning that Queen Karlie will keep her crown. Things are changing, people. The old rules no longer apply. The White race is rising, it is resisting and the enemy is backing down. But we will not let up simply because they are giving up ground. We will push forward until they no longer exist. We will erase our enemies from existence. We will burn their books. The lessons of this Dark Age will be taught to the children, but the names and faces of the perpetrators of these crimes against our race will be erased from history.
In our future, all contestants in American beauty pageants will be archetypes of Aryan beauty. And the final question in the "personality" part of the contest will be: What do you hate most about niggers?
It should also be immediately clear how hyperbolic these articles are. Even if the premises were true in each case (they're not), TDS would have proved merely that (1) one Jew ran his business into the ground, (2) some gays have caught meningitis, and (3) the Miss Teen USA pageant is fine with giving the crown to racists. From this, TDS has concluded that Jews, Asians, gays, and African Americans are all degenerate scum unworthy of any respect whatsoever.
“”Heil Donald Trump — The Ultimate Savior
|—Anglin on The Daily Stormer, following Trump's anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant statements|
“”Trump just keeps hitting all of our issues. Left and right. Is there anyone who could argue at this point he isn't a reader of The Daily Stormer?
Anglin endorsed Donald Trump for POTUS in 2015, after he had made his controversial comments about all Mexicans being rapists, called to ban all Muslims entering the US, etc. In July 2016, Andrew Anglin and TDS were mentioned by Lacy Clay, Democratic Representative from Missouri, as he asked in a congressional hearing whether FBI director James Comey was aware of Trump sharing Twitter posts by white supremacists.
Black Trump supporter Crystal Wright wrote that he needed to separate himself from white nationalists such as TDS, who were endorsing him ahead of other politicians they deemed "cuckservatives" for holding more liberal positions, although what a deranged neo-Nazi might call "liberal" or "socialist" may be as far from liberalism or socialism as it can get. Al Jazeera writer Malcolm Harris analyzed the endorsement and predicted that a Trump presidency would strengthen organized racist groups and lead to civil war: "I support Trump's disruptive Republican campaign, but he needs to rebuke these racists who gather under the #cuckservative hashtag." Huffington Post journalist Jessica Schulberg compared how white nationalists like Anglin and former KKK leader David Duke believed Trump to be representative of their ethnic interests, while at the same time several Jews believed him to be representative of theirs.
Anglin was not the only white supremacist to have endorsed Trump: former Aryan Nations leader August Kreis III did the same, as well as David Duke and a raft of racists, neo-Nazis and anti-Semites from the alt-right and beyond. Anglin also asked for the wife of Ted Cruz to be executed for treason, despite a disclaimer on his website saying that:
We here at the Daily Stormer are opposed to violence. We seek revolution through the education of the masses. When the information is available to the people, systemic change will be inevitable and unavoidable. Anyone suggesting or promoting violence in the comments section will be immediately banned, permanently.
Despite Hitler having… not-so-positive views of Russians and the Slavic peoples (to say the least), TDS's coverage of world events is ironically dominated by a pro-Kremlin stance. Anglin has praised Vladimir Putin for — amongst many things — "standing up for his people" as a man of "moral principle", being "friendly with the European far-right", and "effectively molding a new theocratic state".
TDS offers pro-separatist coverage of the War in Donbass, which Anglin considers "the correct moral position". The SPLC described the site as "the newest up and comer in the heated competition to rule the hate web", which "has in the last six months [up to March 2015] often topped the oldest and largest hate site on the web, Stormfront, in terms of reach and page views, based on Alexa data". Anglin claimed in May 2016 that TDS's traffic had doubled over the last six months, peaking at 120,000 daily visitors.
Supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine
Unsurprisingly, TDS supports Russia in the Ukrainian war they usually link the Russian propaganda site RT. Anglin claimed that there is disinformation surrounding the Battle of Kiev, he says that the Russian soldiers captured are fake and dressed in Russian soldier costumes, that the atrocities committed by Russia are actually by Ukrainians. 'Elvis Dunderhoff' criticized Pope Francis for kissing the Ukrainian flag, he called him a globalist shill and pro-war who is pro-Azov and pro-torture. Dunderhoff used whataboutism to justify the Russo-Ukrainian war. Anglin posted that Ukrainians are calling for the death of Russians, he uses one Instagram account to represent all Ukrainians, he claimed that Vaush supports the CIA and CIA-trained neo-Nazis killing Russians for some reason. Anglin posted that Ukraine is using bioweapons (specifically tuberculosis) on children; as "evidence" for this he links to an article by RT which claims Ukraine has set up biolabs to kill Russians. He claims RT is a solid source.
Anglin claims that viruses don't exist. He also believes RT's claims that The Pentagon is torturing Russians.. Anglin posted that the West knew that Ukraine wasn't capable of any offensive, he links to an RT article to back this bullshit up. According to that RT article, Ukraine was losing the offensive and the West knew it. He said that the Ukraine, no matter how much equipment you give them, cannot win a war against Russia.. Anglin posted that the U.S. is tired of Zelenskyy and that the U.S wants to withdraw the NATO offer of support. Anglin cites a RT article which says that Zelenskyy's criticism of NATO led to Washington being mad at him and considering withdrawing support. he says that there is a Democrat plan to escalate the Russo-Ukrainian War into World War III:
The Democrat plan – at least the vague outline of the only thing you could call a plan – appears to be to wait until after the 2024 election to escalate this situation into a World War III situation. But Russia isn’t going to get any weaker in the next 18 months. China is not going to be less resolved or weak. The Ukraine is going to have a lot less territory.
Members of the Jewish conspiracy
- Transgender kids
- Anarcho-capitalism and libertarianism
- Racial equality
- Criticism of reparative therapy
- Shillary Clinton
- Alex Jones
- The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby
- The Jewropean Union
Some of these people involved in The Conspiracy™ are actually Jewish, including:
Sexism and East Asian women
“”Even as a racist, I am able to recognize that Japanese women have some attractive physical qualities.
“”I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them.
For someone who's ostentatiously a white nationalist, Anglin has a very interesting history with Asian women; he personally views Asians to be alright folks (presumably giving them honorary Aryan status in his rebuilding of the Third Reich). He filmed a vlog where he was seen prancing around with his "jailbait Filipina girlfriend"; the use of the term "jailbait" here is concerning, as the Philippines is known as a hotbed for child sex tourism, often driven by a sense of subservience to white men – i.e., the racialist worldview which Anglin espouses. Anglin has also accused Sargon of Akkad for apparently allowing child rape, because of a video in which – despite all the denunciations of political correctness – Sargon said that the problems over the Rotherham grooming gangs were not "a Muslim problem", but "a British problem".
The hostility in particular towards women, especially white women, is also quite bizarre. A query on his site for "women" typically reveals barely contained anger that women should have the right to do things like vote or have opinions in general. He tells his followers, "your worst enemy is not Jews, White Man, but your own females."
Anglin disappeared after a 2017 civil suit by a Jewish woman who alleged that he caused intimidation and emotional distress after he urged his supporters to harass her. Anglin has been ordered by a court to make his whereabouts known, and his lawyer claims that he fled to Cambodia.
According to Elvis Dunderhoff, the COVID-19 vaccine is making people magnetic. Dunderhoff links to a bunch of tweets as evidence. Dunderhoff is adamant that the vaccines are used to control people. "Snake baker" posted that a Pfizer study showed that almost 80% of children past age 12 experienced side effects from COVID-19 vaccines. He cites "Free West Media", a fake news site that says that vaccines have a 0.8% chance of killing people. Snake baker also says transgendered people are "injecting children with sex hormones and mutilating their genitals. He also calls vaccines an "experimental gene therapy."
Anglin claims that "Blue Checks" are just lying about the coronavirus mRNA “vaccine,” by saying "it isn’t gene therapy." According to Anglin, Alex Berenson, who is an antivaxxer, is "one of one of the only sound and sane voices still allowed in public." He also believes that Jewish journalists and Jewish vaccine doctors are lying about what they are injecting into your body. Anglin thinks that every country is coercing people into taking the COVID-19 vaccine. He cites a RT article about anti-vaxxer opposition to the Russian vaccine program. Anglin also hates the Philippines for initiating a COVID-19 vaccination program. He looks forward to the supposed deaths that being vaccinated will cause because the world would apparently be a much better place after clearing out the "human garbage." Elvis Dunderhoff posted that South Korea is investigating people dying "within days of receiving the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine." Specifically, according to Dunderhoff:
Asia has become a problem for the elite, because there is really no solution to high IQ people who are not totally on-board with the agenda. Furthermore, Asians in general have a hard time processing the subtlety of the Western agenda, given that they have a natural mental state that is not dissimilar to autism. They notice things and then say them.
Martin Bieber claims that the Spanish media is overexaggerating COVID-19 deaths. Bieber cites a RT article which claims that the actual death rate is one in one thousand and fifty seven. Anglin doesn't trust the WHO's claims that June 22, 2020 had the most COVID-19 infections in a day up to that point, he claims the reason why there were more infections that day than previously is because there was more testing. Anglin also claims that the virus was created to distract the masses from economic collapse 
Anglin believes that COVID-19 is a hoax that is going strong in Brazil. He believes the WHO is fabricating the death toll. Anglin is also a proponent of HIV/AIDS denialism, specifically by saying that the death toll from HIV is fabricated as well.
"Pomidor Quixote" claims that lockdowns don't work. He also claims lockdowns increased unemployment rates for no reason.[note 3] According to Quixote COVID-19 is just like the flu, citing the Daily Mail as "evidence" for this. The Daily Fail also claims that lockdowns don't decrease rates of infection (which is obvious bullshit). Quixote also claims that the lockdown is not doing anything to combat the virus and is just destroying people’s lives.
According to "Quixote" 99% of the people killed by the coronavirus in Italy had already existing illnesses. He cites the Daily Mail as evidence.[note 4] He believes that COVID-19 was designed to purge the world of boomers and fat people.
Climate change denial
According to "Snake Baker" science has declared that a billion people will die because of the effects of global warming over the following century. Proceeding to cite Breitbart, he posts an image made by denialists which claims that water vapour is the most important greenhouse gas that apparently accounts for 95% of the greenhouse effect. The image claims that carbon dioxide only accounts for 3.6% of the total contribution to the anthropogenic greenhouse effect and that humans emit only 0.33% of carbon dioxide. "Snake Baker" also believes that climate change has many beneficial upsides and will extend the growing season for crops.
Snake Baker claims that over sixteen hundred academics "including Nobel Prize winners" signed a declaration denouncing climate change as a hoax. Baker cites "The College Fix," which is a fake news site. The College Fix cites Climate Intelligence "which describes itself as an independent foundation that seeks 'to generate knowledge and understanding of the causes and effects of climate change as well as the effects of climate policy." However, Climate Intelligence is actually a climate denialist organization. Snake Baker claims that global warming is caused by the Sun. Baker also believes climate change is a plot to create a One World Government.
Elvis Dunderhoff claims that "the science" is calling public health measures for climate change a "scam." He links to a tweet by "Young Americans for Liberty" that claims that a MSNBC host sat in stunned silence as Vivek Ramaswamy supposedly exposed the climate change scam. Dunderhoff cites an article from The Guardian which says that air pollution measures need to put in place to protect people with respiratory illnesses. Dunderhoff views these measures as "bullshit." He cites tweets by Robin Monotti, a climate change denier. The first tweet says that the IPCC's consensus is false. The second tweet claims that the west uses the supposed "climate change narrative" to hinder vital industrial progress in the developing world. The third tweet claims that climate change is a religion. The fourth tweet claims that "the hypothesis of global warming is falsified by the evidence." The fifth tweet claims the sun causes climate change. The sixth tweet claims that the supposed climate complex is motivated by greed. The seventh and the last tweet claims that the carbon dioxide models are pseudoscience.[note 5]
Internet hacker and troll weev (Andrew Auernheimer), once considered a "darling of the left", wrote an article on TDS after his release from prison, espousing his recent conversion to Neo-Nazism and his opposition to Jews who had "abused our compassion to build an empire of wickedness the likes the world has never seen". Ironically, his mother stated that he has Native American heritage and is Jewish on both sides of his family.
Fredrick Brennan, founder of the online community 8chan, wrote an article on TDS encouraging eugenics, based on his own experiences of having brittle bone disease. Florida-based Jewish troll Joshua Ryne Goldberg, who encouraged an Islamist attack on a free speech exhibition in Garland, Texas, under the alias of a religious extremist, wrote white supremacist articles for TDS under the pseudonym Michael Slay.
Robert Warren Ray ("Azzmador"), a Texas-based neo-Nazi, is a writer for TDS and host of The Krypto Report. The official podcast for the group became notorious for appearing on a Vice News documentary about Charlottesville where he infamously said, "this city is run by Jewish communists and criminal niggers". He was involved in organizing Unite the Right, and led clashes with counter-protesters. Azzmador was among the co-defendants in a civil suit brought against UTR organizers. The defendants' lawyers submitted a motion to dismiss the case claiming that their online rhetoric was never meant to be taken seriously, but Azzmador wrote on Discord, "I come bare-fisted […] But my guys will be ready with lots of nifty equipment."
“”You can’t put brakes on a brakeless train, kikes – not while its moving at rocket speed.
The top six articles for August 1, 2016 were:
- Aryan Queen Karlie Hay Attacked for Saying "Nigger" in Tweets!
- (Or, "We'll defend any white person who uses racist slurs as insults.")
- Jew Jon Stewart Liebowitz to Come Out of Retirement for New HBO Show Attacking Trump!
- (Or, "anyone who attacks Trump is degenerate scum. Jews are merely scum twice over.")
- Hillary Attempting to Jew-Over Trump with Horrible Debate Time Slot (Up Against NFL!)
- (Or, "Trump trying to chicken out of debating Clinton is actually Clinton's fault.")
- Thieving, Lying, Sleazy, Greasy Billionaire Jew Threatens British Member of Parliament
- (Or, "When white businesses fail, blame the greedy Jews. When Jew businesses fail, blame the greedy Jews.")
- Mystery: Meningitis Outbreak in Faggots
- (Or, "Gays are immoral hedonists who seek out STDs. Conversely, straights are immune to all disease.")
- UK: Sick Terrorists Release Thousands of Cockroaches in Restaurant in Revenge for Deportations
- (Or, "Destructive tactics to defend immigrants are "terrorism'. That said, violent attacks on immigrants are A-OK!")
The site has been noted for its use of humor and memes, which have been likened to 4chan and cited as attractions for a younger and more
sprawling mass of insanity ideologically diverse audience (especially activists of other anti-political correctness ideologies, such as Gamergaters, men's rights activists and anti-SJWers) who would not normally have turned to neo-Nazism. One type of meme that the website has used is to overlay images of Taylor Swift with anti-Semitic quotations, including those by Hitler, following in the footsteps of @poopcutie on Instagram, who opposed people making "anti-Semitic jokes" based on their posts.
The SPLC has documented Anglin's involvement in and encouragement of culture jamming by making hyperbolic statements in fake online accounts as women and minorities. Anglin has also said that "ridiculous" statements such as "gas the kike", if repeated in media coverage, can work to desensitize the public to the Holocaust. In late 2015, during protests chiefly by African Americans at the University of Missouri, Anglin began a hoax of a campus Ku Klux Klan rally and claimed victory when the rumor spread.
The culture jamming has also included co-optation of mainstream brands without their company's approval, including New Balance, Wendy's and Cadillac. Other brands associated with neo-Nazi co-optation have included Tiki torches, Yuengling, Papa John's, Lacoste, and Fred Perry golf shirts.
- October 2014: TDS became involved in a campaign against British Labour politician Luciana Berger, a Jewish Member of Parliament. Many left-wing supporters of Jeremy Corbyn had also been involved in campaigns against Berger, showing the horseshoe theory in full effect here. A man had been sent to prison for sending her abusive messages over Twitter, and TDS encouraged its readers to send her antisemitic messages, giving out guidelines on how to limit traceability and create anonymous e-mail and Twitter accounts. Berger said she received 400 abusive messages in one week. The abuse was brought up in the British Parliament, where Speaker John Bercow deemed it "beneath contempt".
- October 2014: In New Hampshire, Jews were singled out via a distribution of pamphlets saying "With Jews We Lose".
- February 2015: Afghan-Australian Muslim activist Mariam Veiszadeh was singled out for demanding that a xenophobic T-shirt bearing the Australian flag reading "If you don't love it, leave" be withdrawn from sale at Woolworths. A woman was arrested for sending Veiszadeh abusive messages, and Anglin used the "muh freedumz of speech!" card, saying that two wrongs make a right and that Veiszadeh's actions "should be responded to with the most ridiculous conceivable hateful speech", claiming that "the vast majority of White people do not think name-calling should be an imprisonable offense". In response, around 3,000 people defended Veiszadeh with the hashtag #IStandWithMariam.
- March 2016: TDS took credit for sending numerous racist, anti-Semitic fliers to thousands of publicly accessible, internet-connected printers throughout the country, many of them at universities. The fliers urged the reader to visit TDS and accompany it "in the struggle for global white supremacy"; Anglin credited weev for the stunt.
- April 2016: The site encouraged racially abusing Julia Ioffe, a Jewish Russian journalist who had written a piece on Melania Trump in GQ that Melania TDS both found too critical. Ioffe said that the abuse was unparalleled in her lifetime since she left Russia 26 years earlier to escape such prejudices. In June, TDS users doxxed Erin Schrode, a Jewish woman running for Congress in California, and sent her Holocaust-related messages.
- April 2016: On April 20 (Zum Geburtstag viel Glück, mein Führer…), online university printers in Germany printed Nazi propaganda tracts using a fairly simple exploit, including TDS's name.
- December 2016: TDS published names and photos of several residents of Whitefish, Montana in an article about Richard Spencer's mother trying to sell her property. An email harassment campaign quickly ensued. In April 2017, the SPLC sued Anglin on behalf of one of the targets of the harassment campaign. The judge in the case made a preliminary ruling against Anglin's lawyers, denying their attempt to dismiss the case on First Amendment grounds.
- June 2019: Dean Obeidallah was awarded $4.1 million in a default judgement against Anglin for defamation, after TDS made the bullshit claim that Obeidallah was a terrorist who masterminded the Manchester bombing after an Ariana Grande concert in May 2017.
- July 2019: Tanya Gersh, a Jewish real estate estate agent who was one of those targeted in the December 2016 harassment campaign, won a $14 million default judgment against Anglin.
- August 2019: Taylor Dumpson, the first African American female student body president of American University, was awarded $725,000 default judgement against Anglin and TDS, due to a harassment campaign (or "troll storm") targeting her that was instigated by Anglin.
Despite constantly claiming to be against rape and even devoting a whole section decrying it as terrible, the site is in fact only against non-white folk doing the raping, and holds a double standard where pale-skinned people like them are concerned.
In May 2017, TDS published an article complaining about attempts to prohibit stealthing, an act in which a condom is secretly removed during sex so as to forcefully impregnate women. The article defiantly encouraged white men to continue doing this to women and blackmailing them to give birth, all in the name of staving off white genocide.
TDS's response to the COVID-19 pandemic included a nonsensical post-apocalyptic fantasy written by Anglin on April 18, 2020, which seems to combine the racist war bullshit found in xenophobic novels such as The Camp of the Saints with the poorly-written, sexist, masturbatory S&M fantasies found in a Chronicles of Gor novel. In this scenario, citing pro-slavery sections of the Bible, Anglin envisions the coronavirus bringing society collapse, followed by a new mode of existence being called for where "Aryan rape gangs" are needed to enslave white women into "sexual slavery" for white "breeding farms" in order to build up an army for an upcoming "generational war against the Mexicans". (Anglin is happy to point out that he isn't as picky as the Bible is on the requirement of virginity for his sex slaves.) Of course, to quote Anglin, "the prettiness and number of sexual slaves that are given to a man will depend on his contributions to the group", because that's the way he wants it in his fantasy. Helpfully to show where his mind is wandering, Anglin (who thinks his strange fantasy, with the deaths, rapes, Mexican cartels, sex slaves, breeding farms and whatnot, is like an "awesome video game") illustrated the article with pictures of Princess Teegra, a protagonist from the vaguely titillating, kind of dumb 1983 animated sword-and-sorcery film Fire and Ice.
Style guide: tactics and strategy revealed
In September 2017, a disgruntled Vox Day posted hand-typed excerpts from The Daily Stormer's style guide. Day's ire for posting this was apparently because he was stood up for ("cucked") a debate by Anglin, fueled by mutual big-dicking over who has more followers. The excerpts quoted indicate that the guide went far beyond simple formatting and grammar and went into tactics and mindset. That December, the Huffington Post released the complete 17-page guide obtained from an IRC channel hosted by Auernheimer, where he was soliciting new writers. The payment per accepted article is a chintzy $14.88.
The key tactical points of the style guide are:
- The target audience is 8th-grade vocabulary reading ability. "The use of 'college words' is extremely discouraged.":2
- TDS encourages block-quoting mainstream media for several reasons, including::4-6
- Co-optation of the "the perceived authority of the mainstream media"
- Commenting on existing news reduces the risk of being accused of being fake news or being delisted from Facebook (that worked for a while anyway).
- "It serves to break-up the text in a way that is appealing to the ADHD demographic we are targeting."
- Sources for quotation can be anything, but more concise sources (presumably again aiming at a non-college educated audience). "RT and Breitbart have the benefit of being closer to our own spin on many issues…"
- TDS was modeled after the now-defunct Gawker.:5
- Pages should include as much visual stimulation as possible to "appeal to the ADHD culture".:8
- Specific advice on profanity and slurs:9-10
The strategy section is called "Morals and Dogma".:10-15
- "The goal is to continually repeat the same points, over and over and over and over again.":10
- "The basic propaganda doctrine of the site is based on Hitler's doctrine of war propaganda outlined in Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter VI."
- TDS instructs that Jews should always be blamed for everything negative: the entire worldview of TDS is the international Jewish conspiracy.
Prime Directive: Always Blame the Jews for Everything
As Hitler says, people will become confused and disheartened if they feel there are multiple enemies. As such, all enemies should be combined into one enemy, which is the Jews. This is pretty much objectively true anyway, but we want to leave out any and all nuance.
This basically includes blaming Jews for the behavior of other nonwhites. Of course it should not be that they are innocent, but the message should always be that if we didn't have the Jews, we could figure out how to deal with nonwhites very easily.
The same deal with women. Women should be attacked, but there should always be mention that if it wasn't for the Jews, they would be acting normally.
What should be completely avoided is the sometimes mentioned idea that "even if we got rid of the Jews we would still have all these other problems." The Jews should always be the beginning and the end of every problem, from poverty to poor family dynamics to war to the destruction of the rainforest.:10-11
- Ironically, Jews can also be blamed for the tactics of TDS because Anglin recommends reading Saul Alinsky's book Rules for Radicals.:13
- The use of joking/not-joking and self-mockery is a strategic ploy to draw people in, but Anglin actually does want to kill Jews in real life:
The unindoctrinated should not be able to tell if we are joking or not. There should also be a conscious awareness of mocking stereotypes of hateful racists. I usually think of this as self- deprecating humor — I am a racist making fun of stereotype of racists, because I don't take myself super-seriously.
This is obviously a ploy and I actually do want to gas kikes. But that's neither here nor there.:11
Anglin explains this by saying, "This isn't being dishonest. It is just acknowledging the practical reality that people cannot, as a rule, handle having doubt in their minds.":12 Anglin then explains this by giving examples of who to attack and who not to attack:
- Attack Marine Le Pen: "She is better than the alternatives but she is also a dumb bitch, attacking her own father for relatively benign statements about kikes.":12
- Attack Viktor Orban: "He refuses to walk away from the EU, or even threaten to. And in Hungary, there actually is a much more hardcore option in the nationalist Jobbik party.":12
- Always attack Jews.:12
- Never attack other white nationalists: "there should never be any criticism of other white activists, even faggots we all fucking hate.":15
- Attack the alt-lite:15
- All publicity is good publicity.:13
- There's no such thing as too much hyperbole.:13
- Tacit support for violence via "accelerationism" and boogaloo: "It's illegal to promote violence on the Internet. At the same time, it's totally important to normalize the acceptance of violence as an eventuality/inevitability.":15 Examples:
- "Anders Breivik should be forever referred to as a heroic freedom fighter. This is great because people think you must be joking.":15
- "Dylann Roof I have labeled 'DyRo,' and though I offer explanations for what he did, I never condemn him. I also think it is very funny to say that he was simply defending himself when he was attacked in a church by black mamies[Jew 'pure evil' narrative.":15 ] trying to steal his iPhone. That sort of silly humor really bites at the
The targets of TDS trolling falls into four categories::16-17
- Minor public figures, particularly women or Jews who are journalists, bloggers, or politicians
- Pressuring "conservative" media figures. The examples given are all members of the alt-right, who aren't Nazi enough for Anglin's taste:
- Attacking Alex Jones with "Operation: Jew Wife",:17 based on Jones' now-ex-wife having a Jewish grandfather Notably, Alex Jones and TDS have used the same lawyers.
- Piss fighting with Gavin McInnes: Anglin claims that McInnes "now spends huge amounts of time talking about Nazis, and trying to explain why he likes Jews.":17
- Milo Yiannopoulos
- Assigning (unfounded) racist motivation to celebrities: targets included Tom Hanks and Taylor Swift
- Praising companies that support racism
TDS attracted media coverage when the SPLC stated that white supremacist spree killer Dylann Roof—who on June 17, 2015, shot nine African Americans to death in the Charleston church shooting—may have made several comments on the site. The SPLC found similarities between one user's comments and Roof's manifesto. The Daily Beast stated that Anglin "repudiated Roof's crime and publicly disavowed violence, while endorsing many of Roof's views". In October, Anglin gave a positive reaction to an attempted assassination on Henriette Reker, a candidate for mayor of Cologne, Germany, decrying her as a "feminist hag".
Criticism from white nationalists
The SPLC has stated that white nationalist websites have taken issue with what they see as low-brow coverage on TDS, as well as Anglin's defense of Christianity and denouncement of the white supremacist sect Christian Identity. Others, such as the Traditionalist Youth Network, have praised TDS for its reach and influence.
Colin Liddell of AlternativeRight.com has criticized Anglin's beliefs and tone. Liddell, who believes that stopping migration and encouraging higher birthrates is more important for preserving the white race, condemned Anglin for writing that it was impossible for the race to survive without adopting his views on Jews, Hitler and the Holocaust. Liddell considered that Anglin was attracting poor whites with his provocative online persona in the same manner as monster trucks and professional wrestling, writing that "it is hard not to conclude that Anglin is a paid shill and agent provocateur, whose purpose is simply to infest and discredit White nationalism". Jared Taylor of American Renaissance criticized TDS's "extremely harsh, dismissive and insulting tone toward blacks", which he called unhelpful.
The Decline and…
In an angry rant posted on February 3, 2020, Anglin claimed that he "gave 30 day notices to most of the staff" of the Daily Stormer because "fewer than 60 of you decided to send money for a total of less than $5,000" during a fundraising campaign (an amount which hardly covered costs). He then questioned whether the site would continue to run in the future due to the lack of support. Apparently he's figuring out that the audience of people who actually give a shit about his racist agenda of "telling the truth about the Jews and attempting to save white people" is very small indeed.
…Promotion by Twitter
After Elon Musk's purchase of Twitter in October 2022, Musk decided to reinstate virtually all banned users in November 2022, demonstrating Musk's belief in free speech absolutism. In December 2022, Anglin's account was reinstated, a decade after it had been banned.
- The Daily Stormer (archived from September 26, 2020). At one point during the quest for a stable domain, the site used the.ai country code? That's for Anguilla, where 85% of the population is black. Who's winning the race war now, Anglin?
- El Daily Stormer — Spanish language version, (yes, really) started in May 2017, ended in 2018 (an archived copy)
- Anglin's manifesto (archived copy)
- "Why the alt-right can’t build an alt-internet", The Verge
- "DailyStormer Likely Losing Its .IS Domain Today"
- Michael Coombs wrote: "sad that not advocating violence has to be the official position of this site."
- Some newlines removed for space reasons.
- Something that could easily be resolved with a robust public works program and mitigated with universal basic income.
- The Daily Mail article notes that the CDC says more evidence is needed before any conclusion can be reached.
- All of these tweets mention The Great Global Warming Swindle, which is a climate change denialist film cited often by deniers.
- The Making of an American Nazi: How did Andrew Anglin go from being an antiracist vegan to the alt-right's most vicious troll and propagandist—and how might he be stopped? by Luke O’Brien (December 2017) The Atlantic.
- Pearce, Matt (June 24, 2015). "What happens when a millennial goes fascist? He starts up a neo-Nazi site". Los Angeles Times.
- (April 1, 2016). Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos rejected by internet Nazis, who really do hate gay Jews. We Hunted the Mammoth.
- Wines, Michael (July 5, 2015). "White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through Websites". The New York Times.
- Der Stürmer Rightpedia (archived from 27 Aug 2016 05:39:45 UTC).
- "Trump gets thumbs-up from neo-Nazis, white nationalists".
- Andrew Anglin: Final Apology for Vladimir Putin by Andrew Anglin (April 12, 2014) The Daily Stormer (archived from August 1, 2016).
- Weigel, David (July 3, 2016). "Trump draws rebuke for his tweet with an image of Clinton and a Star of David". Chicago Tribune.
- This is Real: I’m Not Joking About Endorsing Jeremy Corbyn by Andrew Anglin (June 7, 2017) Daily Stormer (archived from June 7, 2017).
- Hungary: Live Ammo, Live Ammo, Live Ammo, Live Ammo!!!! by Mikemikev (September 2015) Disqus (archived from 13 Nov 2015 01:42:47 UTC).
- Dixon Kavanaugh, Shane (March 20, 2014). "The Man Bringing Back the Nazi Movement in America". Vocativ.
- Wines, Michael (July 5, 2015). "White Supremacists Extend Their Reach Through Websites". The New York Times.
- Christian Counselors Group Insider Pages (archived from August 17, 2019).
- Blog Wars: The Daily Stormer and its Racist Frenemies by Heidi Beirich (March 11, 2015) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- The man behind the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website is being sued by one of his 'troll storm' targets by Abby Ohlheiser (April 18, 2017 at 2:26 p.m. PDT) The Washington Post.
- Andrew Anglin on The David Duke Show: All the Top Issues! by Andrew Anglin (August 4, 2016). The Daily Stormer (archived from August 4, 2016).
- Reestablishing Masculinity: The Prequel by Andrew Anglin (March 30, 2015). The Daily Stormer (archived from 3 Apr 2015 13:30:05 UTC).
- Neo-Nazi gave out internet abuse tips in campaign against Luciana Berger by Marcus Dysch (October 30, 2014) The Jewish Chronicle (archived from October 31, 2014).
- Thieving, Lying, Sleazy, Greasy Billionaire Jew Threatens British Member of Parliament by Jez Turner (August 1, 2016) Daily Stormer (archived from December 18, 2016).
- Mystery: Meningitis Outbreak in Faggots by Zeiger (August 1, 2016) Daily Stormer (archived from July 22, 2017).
- Aryan Queen Karlie Hay Attacked for Saying “Nigger” in Tweets! by Andrew Anglin (August 1, 2016) Daily Stormer (archived from July 20, 2017).
- Donald Trump's endorsers still with him after proposed Muslim entry ban by Rebecca Kaplan (December 9, 2015 / 6:00 AM) CBS News.
- Donald Trump gets support from neo-Nazi group after call to ban Muslims entering US by Rose Troup Buchanan (8 December 2015 10:18) The Independent.
- Emperor Trump Defends the Rights of the People of Crimea! by Andrew Anglin (August 1, 2016) The Daily Stormer (archived from July 21, 2017).
- Donald Trump's endorsers still with him after proposed Muslim entry ban by Rebecca Kaplan (December 9, 2015 / 6:00 AM) CBS News.
- Democratic congressman hijacks hearing to ask FBI director about Trump retweeting white supremacists by Allan Smith (Jul 7, 2016, 2:12 PM) Business Insider.
- The white supremacists flocking to Donald Trump by Crystal Wright (11:21AM BST 25 Sep 2015) The Telegraph
- Trump's immigration plan is a recipe for civil war by Malcolm Harris (September 8, 2015 2:00AM ET) Al Jazeera America.
- Trump's Neo-Nazi And Jewish Backers Are Both Convinced He's Secretly On Their Side by Jessica Schulberg (05/26/2016 03:54 pm ET Updated May 27, 2016) Huffington Post.
- KKK member sentenced to 50 years for sexually assaulting 3 minors by Matthew Stevens (November 6th 2015) WACH Fox 57.
- Andrew Anglin of the Daily Stormer Says Heidi Cruz Should Be Executed by Keegan Hankes (March 24, 2016) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Hitler: Study of a Revolutionary? by Martyn Housden (2000) Routledge. ISBN 0415163595. Page 92.
- Vladimir Putin is a Christian Man by Andrew Anglin (March 11, 2014) The Daily Stormer (archived from 2 Aug 2016 11:19:15 UTC).
- Blog Wars: The Daily Stormer and its Racist Frenemies by Heidi Beirich (March 11, 2015) Southern Poverty Law Center
- The Battle For Kiev is the Silliest War Yet, The Level of Disinformation is Absurd by Andrew Anglin (February 26, 2022) The Daily Stormer (archived from 23 September 2023).
- Watch: Pope Francis Kisses Ukrainian Flag Pulled from the Rubble of Bucha by Elvis Dunderhoff (23 September 2023) The Daily Stormer (archived from 23 September 2023.
- Ukrainian Calls for Cutting Off the Heads of Children in the Donbass by Andrew Anglin (24 April 2022) The Daily Stormer (archived from 23 September 2023).
- Biolab Horrorshow: Russia Says the Ukraine Released Weaponized TB on Children by Andrew Anglin ( 12 May 2022) The Daily Stormer ( archived from 23 September 2023)
- West Knew the Ukraine Wasn’t Capable of Offensive, Apparently Thought It was Funny Andrew Anglin ( 23 July 2023) The Daily Stormer ( archived from 24 July 2023)
- WaPo Says US is Sick of Ungrateful Zelenskyy, Thinking of Withdrawing NATO Offer Andrew Anglin (July 15 2023) The Daily Stormer ( archived from July 15 2023)
- This Website Is Called Total Fascism. Where Do I Even Start. by Rani Baker (January 23, 2014) Destroyed For Comfort.
- Regarding Anarcho-Capitalism and Classical Anarchism by Andrew Anglin (February 23, 2013) Total Fascism (archived from 7 Aug 2014 01:40:20 UTC).
- Feminism: A Jewish War on Femininity by Andrew Anglin (January 30, 2013) Total Fascism (archived from 26 Feb 2015 04:00:26 UTC).
- Anglin, Andrew (June 20, 2016). "Clinton Mega-Donors: A List of Jews". The Daily Stormer.
- Howard Stern Confronts Alex Jones About His Jewish Wife by Andrew Anglin (March 3, 2013) Total Fascism (archived from 14 Aug 2014 21:10:41 UTC).
- "Jew Archbishop of Canterbury Demands Racism Cease and Britain be Destroyed Completely". The Daily Stormer. October 28, 2014. Archived from the original.
- The Undeniable and Self-Evident Jewish Creation of the EU by Andrew Anglin The Daily Stormer. Accessed via Whitenations.com message board] (archived from 2 Aug 2016 11:12:14 UTC).
- Breitbart's Milo Yiannopoulos rejected by internet Nazis, who really do hate gay Jews (April 1, 2016) We Hunted the Mammoth.
- Jew Bernie to Endorse Terrorist Hillary on Tuesday by Andrew Anglin (July 10, 2016) The Daily Stormer (Archived from August 1, 2016).
- "Japan's Miss Universe Contestant is Half-Negroid Andrew Anglin (March 17, 2015) The Daily Stormer (achived from 26 May 2016 23:26:25 UTC).
- The Testament of Adolf Hitler: The Hitler–Bormann Documents, introduction by L. Craig Fraser (1990) CPA Book Publisher.
- Asian Boy Defends Whites Against Genocide by Andrew Anglin (April 5, 2015) The Daily Stormer (archived from 8 Jul 2015 06:24:06 UTC).
- Andrew Anglin does the Philippines-Jailbait Style via LiveLeak: the original YouTube upload has been taken down (archived copy).
- The white male gaze that drives child sex tourism by Fatima Measham (July 26, 2015) Eureka Street 25(14). (archived from September 10, 2015).
- Why Do I Support Pakistani Child Rape? by Sargon of Akkad (February 16, 2015) YouTube (video no longer available).
- #EndWomensSuffrage: Austrian Women Voted Commie, Men Voted Nazi by Anglin, Andrew (May 24, 2016) The Daily Stormer (archived from 2 Aug 2016 21:05:38 UTC).
- More Definitive Evidence Women Should be Barred from Voting by Anglin, Andrew (March 24, 2016) The Daily Stormer (archived from 2 Aug 2016 21:05:07 UTC).
- More Evidence That Allowing Women to Vote is Childish and Destructive by Anglin, Andrew (July 27, 2016) The Daily Stormer (archived from 2 Aug 2016 21:05:24 UTC).
- Feminist Chrisella Herzog Says Gamergate is a Neo-Nazi Front and "Hate Speech" is Illegal in America by Andrew Anglin (March 19, 2015) The Daily Stormer (archived from 3 Oct 2015 21:31:29 UTC).
- These are Your Women, White Man – #YesAllWomen by Andrew Anglin (April 12, 2015) The Daily Stormer (archived from 12 Apr 2015 07:12:34 UTC).
- Neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin Must Come Out of Hiding, Judge Rules. Lawyer Claims He Lives in Cambodia Now. The head of Daily Stormer has been MIA for a year while he hides from a harassment lawsuit. by Kelly Weill (02.08.18 3:46 PM ET) The Daily Beast.
- Gersh v. Anglin (9:17-cv-00050) District Court, D. Montana Court Listener.
- Vaccinated People Report Coins, Magnets, Forks Sticking to Their Skin Elvis Dunderhoff (June 4 2021) The Daily Stormer (archived on 24 September 2023)
- Pfizer Study Says Almost 80% of Children Past Age 12 Experienced Side Effects from Vaccine Snake Baker (May 27, 2021) The Daily Stormer (archived on 24 September 2023)
- Blue Checks are Just Lying About the Coronavirus mRNA “Vaccine,” Saying It Isn’t Gene Therapy Andrew Anglin (March 16, 2021) The Daily Stormer (archived on 24 September 2023)
- Russian Civil Liberties Watchdog Pushes Back Against Vaxxy Moscow Mayor Andrew Anglin (June 22, 2021) The Daily Stormer (archived on 24 September 2023)
- South Korea Investigates People Dying Within Days of Receiving AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccine Elvis Dunderhoff (March 4, 2021) The Daily Stormer (archived on 24 September 2023)
- Spain: Media Tries Desperately to Inflate Covid Death Count – To Almost 0.1% of Population! Martin Bieber (July 27, 2020) The Daily Stormer (archived on 25 September 2023)
- WHO Saying They Just had Biggest Corona Infection Day Ever, Doesn’t Note Testing Increase Andrew Anglin (June 22, 2020) The Daily Stormer (archived on 25 September 2023)
- Coronavirus Hoax Still Going Strong in Brazil Andrew Anglin (June 3, 2020) The Daily Stormer (archived on 25 September 2023)
- Lockdown is Useless and has Almost No Effect on Curbing Spread, Scientists Find Pomidor Quixote (May 8, 2020) The Daily Stormer (archived on 25 September 2023)
- 99% of People Killed by Coronavirus in Italy Had Existing Illnesses Pomidor Quixote (March 20, 2020) The Daily Stormer (archived on 25 September 2023)
- The Science Declares 1 Billion People Will Die of Global Warming in the Next 100 Years Snake Baker (September 8, 2023) The Daily Stormer (archived on 8 September 2023)
- 1600+ Scientists and Scholars, Including Nobel Prize Winners, Sign Declaration Denouncing Climate HoaxSnake Baker (September 26, 2023) The Daily Stormer (archived on 26 September 2023)
- Convicted hacker and darling of the left 'Weev' emerges from prison a Neo-Nazi white supremacist (October 4, 2014) Breitbart (archived from April 2, 2019).
- Neo-Nazi Who Calls for 'Slaughter' of Jewish Children Is of Jewish Descent, His Mom Says by Michael Edison Hayden (1/3/18 at 6:25 AM) Newsweek.
- Neo-Nazi behind Daily Stormer website Andrew ‘Weev’ Auernheimer 'is of Jewish descent, his mother says': Andrew 'Weev' Auernheimer comes from a 'large, mixed race family' by Lydia Smith (4 January 2018 10:12) The Independent.
- Controversial opinions you hold that may anger other white nationalists. | TRS 504um (April 2017) The Right Stuff (archived from 20 Aug 2017 19:43:56 UTC).
- When the Internet Breeds Hate by Chrisella Herzog (Mar 08, 2015) Diplomatic Courier (archived from March 8, 2015).
- Unmasking a troll: Aussie 'jihadist' Australi Witness a 20-year-old American nerd by Elise Potaka & Luke McMahon (Updated September 12, 2015 — 7.25am; first published at 12.15am) The Sydney Morning Herald.
- 'Terrorist' Troll Pretended to Be ISIS, White Supremacist, and Jewish Lawyer: Joshua Goldberg posed as an Islamic radical and allegedly encouraged a terrorist to attack on September 11. That’s just one of his online personas though. by Katie Zavadski (Updated Jul. 12, 2017 5:12PM ET; Published Sep. 11, 2015 6:25PM ET) The Daily Beast.
- The Brawler by Alexander Zaitchik (August 05, 2018) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Jew Jon Stewart Liebowitz to Come Out of Retirement for New HBO Show Attacking Trump! by Andrew Anglin (August 1, 2016) Daily Stormer (archived from July 21, 2017).
- Featured Stories The Daily Stormer (archived from 2 Aug 2016 00:47:35 UTC).
- Dylann Roof, 4chan, and the New Online Racism: 4chan’s trolling culture didn’t just birth Guy Fawkes hacktivism—it also inspired the racist and neo-fascist sites where the Charleston terrorist lurked. by Jacob Siegel (Updated Apr. 14, 2017 10:34AM ET; Published Jun. 29, 2015 5:25AM ET) The Daily Beast.
- How the extremist right hijacked 'Star Wars,' Taylor Swift and the Mizzou student protests to promote racism by Keegan Hankes (January 5, 2016) Southern Poverty Law center.
- A Pinterest User Has Been Attributing Hitler Quotes To Taylor Swift by Ailbhe Malone (August 30, 2013) BuzzFeed.
- What Happened With That Anti-Semitic Chrome Extension? (Updated) by Bryan Menegus (6/03/16 6:09PM) Gizmodo.
- What happens when neo-Nazis hijack your brand by Tracy Jan (November 16, 2017 at 10:29 AM) The Washington Post.
- The Meaning Behind Neo-Nazi And Antifa Uniforms: White supremacist and anti-fascist groups see clothing as a way to make political statements. by Elizabeth Segran (08.24.17) Fast Company.
- I will not be silenced: Australian Muslim fights Twitter 'troll army' by Hilary Whiteman (Updated 0327 GMT (1127 HKT) February 28, 2015) CNN.
- Hard-left activists target Jewish MP in 'terrifying' campaign of abuse by Marcus Dysch (April 6, 2016) The Jewish Chronicle.
- MP wants action over 'vitriolic' Twitter abuse of colleague (October 29, 2014) BBC News.
- Daily Stormer Unveils 'Anti-Jew Propaganda Offensive' in New Hampshire by Ryan Lenz (October 28, 2014) Southern Povery Law Center.
- Why thousands are standing behind one Muslim lawyer (24 February 2015) BBC News.
- After Hack by Neo-Nazi Group, Anti-Semitic Fliers Appear on Campus Printers (March 28, 2016) Inside Higher Ed (archived from 5 Aug 2016 11:18:52 UTC).
- Breaking: Hacker, white supremacist website claim responsibility for anti-Semitic messages around U., alleges presence of white supremacist group on campus (March 25, 2016) by Amber Park Daily Princetonian (archived from March 27, 2016).
- Journalist who profiled Melania Trump hit with barrage of antisemitic abuse: Julia Ioffe has received disturbing calls and online abuse since profiling Donald Trump’s wife for GQ, and likens antisemitism to 'shit I've only seen in Russia by Lauren Gambino (28 Apr 2016 21.57 EDT) The Guardian.
- 'Fire up the oven': Neo-Nazis target Jewish candidate in California: Trump-supporting white supremacists use racist website to coordinate online attacks against Erin Schrode, 25, a candidate in state’s Democratic primary (5 June 2016, 6:46 am) The Times of Israel.
- Printers at German Universities Mysteriously Churn Out Anti-Semitic Fliers by Alison Smale (April 22, 2016) The New York Times.
- Civil Rights Group Sues Daily Stormer Publisher After Readers Send Family Hundreds Of Threats: Andrew Anglin, founder of the white supremacist site, encouraged readers to "take action" against several Jewish residents of Montana by Matt Ferner & Christopher Mathias (04/18/2017 01:26 pm ET) The Huffington Post.
- You should have died in the Holocaust’: Neo-Nazi harassment is not free speech, judge rules by Deanna Paul (November 17, 2018 at 2:00 PM) The Washington Post.
- Comedian Wins $4.1 Million in Lawsuit Against The Daily Stormer by Jacey Fortin (2019 June 17) The New York Times.
- Tanya Gersh, Plaintiff, and Timothy C. Fox, Attorney General of the State of Montana vs Andrew Anglin, Defendant. Findings and Recommendations, Case 9:17-cv-00050-DLC-JCL Document 211, copied on the Southern Povery Law Center.
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia, Taylor Dumpson, Plaintiff, v. Brian Andrew Ade, Andrew Anglin, and Moonbase Holdings LLC, Defendants. Bloomberg Law copy of decision on Civil Action No. 18-1011 (RMC), 2019 August 9.
- Daily Stormer to white dudes: Slip your condoms off to impregnate white women against their will! (May 19, 2017) We Hunted the Mammoth.
- "Fire And Ice Review" by Dan Jolin, Empire, 2006 Nov 17
- "Time Out London: Review, Fire and Ice"
- "Rape Gangs, Sex Slavery and Breeding Farms: Everything You Always Wanted to Know (But Were Afraid to Ask)" by Andrew Anglin, Daily Stormer, 2020 April 18
- The "Andrew Anglin" style guide (September 06, 2017) Vox Populi (archived from September9, 2017).
- This Is The Daily Stormer's Playbook: A leaked style guide reveals they're Nazis about grammar (and about Jews). by Ashley Feinberg (12/13/2017 04:00 pm ET Updated Dec 13, 2017) Huffington Post.
- The Daily Stormer style guide Document Cloud.
- NYT exposes that my ex, Alex Jones' defense team includes the firm that represents the Neo Nazi Daily Stormer. My grandfather was Jewish which Alex used to say I'm Jewish, he isnt racist. I've get Jew gas chamber comments, threats. by Kelly Jones (4:15 AM - 3 Jul 2018) Twitter (archived from 2 Mar 2020 20:27:47 UTC).
- Dylann Roof's manifesto resembles comments on neo-Nazi website, analysis finds by Kurtis Lee (June 22, 2015) Los Angeles Times.
- Thomas Mair, BREXIT, and the US-UK neo-Nazi Connection: Although illegal in Europe, inciting racial hatred is constitutionally protected speech and a lucrative cottage industry in the United States. by Heidi Beirich (June 21, 2016) Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Hankes, Keegan (October 23, 2014). "White nationalism's exploding civil war". Salon.
- Pearce, Matt (June 24, 2015). "What happens when a millennial goes fascist? He starts up a neo-Nazi site". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- We're Laying Off Staff Because You Didn't Send Money by Andrew Anglin (2020 February 3) The Daily Stormer (archived from 2020 February 4).
- Surging Twitter antisemitism unites fringe, encourages violence, officials say: Online comments often lead to real-world actions, social media experts warn by Joseph Menn (December 3, 2022 at 7:00 a.m. EST) The Washington Post.