| Parroting squawkbox|
|And a dirty dozen more|
| Frogs and swastikas|
“”Jacob is a child prodigy who has eclipsed Mozart.
|—Jack Burkman, Wohl's co-worker|
Jacob Wohl (1994–) is a right wing conspiracy theorist, fraudster, and internet troll. He has perpetrated numerous hoaxes. His most famous hoax may be alleging that Robert Mueller raped a woman through a paper-thin fake company.
Robert Mueller rape allegations
“”Burkman and Wohl appear to have no idea how to spell their client's first name. They insist it's Carolyn — but then after reporters ask them, they say it's Carolyne with an E.
“”Someone asks, "Are you both prepared for federal prison?" Burkman replies no.
In order to smear the Trump-Russia connection, Wohl and Jack Burkman (allegedly working for a company called "Surefire Intelligence") accused FBI director Robert Mueller of raping Carolyne Cass in 2010. Said accusation was hilariously fake:
- Cass refused to appear for Wohl's 1 November 2018 press conference.
- Cass later revealed that she had been offered $20,000 to make these allegations. When questioned on this, Wohl said that he had made up Cass to trick news outlets. Unfortunately, Cass is a real person who did an interview with Ed and Brian Krassenstein.
- Wohl claimed that Mueller raped Cass "[o]n or about August 2, 2010" in the "St. Regis Hotel in Manhattan, New York City, NY". As the FBI director, Mueller was sure to have a solid alibi for almost any day — but on this date in particular, Mueller was also serving jury duty in Washington, D.C. Truly excellent research.
- Wohl claimed that Mueller made sexual advances on Cass on the 19th floor of the St. Regis, which is currently a gym.
- Wohl previously claimed that "Surefire Intelligence" was not his company. When an NBC journalist called Surefire Intelligence's officially listed telephone number, they were redirected to Wohl's mother's voicemail inbox. NBC continues: "Wohl stopped responding to NBC News after being told Surefire's official phone number redirects to his mother's voicemail."
- "Surefire Intelligence" used manipulated or copyrighted images for its employee photos, including one of an Oscar-winning actor and one of a supermodel.
- Twitter, Will Sommer, Twitter
- Burkman and Wohl appear to have no idea how to spell their client's first name. They insist it's Carolyn — but then after reporters ask them, they say it's Carolyne with an E. by Will Sommer (9:44 AM - 1 Nov 2018) Twitter (archived from June 22, 2019).
- Someone asks, "Are you both prepared for federal prison?" Burkman replies no. by Oliver Darcy (9:44 AM - 1 Nov 2018) Twitter (archived from June 22, 2019).
- The Comically Flawed Attempt to Smear Robert Mueller, Explained, ALEX KASPRAK, Snopes
- The Wohl / Burkman press conference has been stymied by the fact that their much-hyped witness failed to show at all. by Will Sommer (9:03 AM - 1 Nov 2018) Twitter (archived from June 22, 2019).
- ‘Carolyne Cass’ No Show at Jacob Wohl Presser On Mueller, Heavy.com
- This is how Jacob Wohl created a sexual harassment accusation against Robert Mueller, Gus Garcia-Roberts and Christal Hayes, USA Today
- Exclusive: Carolyne Cass Admits Mueller Rape Report Has False Information She Didn’t Want Published, Ed Krassenstein & Brian Krassenstein, Hill Reporter
- hey dumbass jim hoft and jacob wohl: Robert Mueller was SERVING JURY DUTY IN DC the EXACT DAY you claimed he raped a woman in NYC (August 2, 2010). that's some surefire intelligence for ya by thetomzone (14:29 - 30. 10. 2018) Twitter (archived from June 16, 2019).
- Hey, isn't that…?: Robert Mueller summoned to jury duty; Rose McGowan visits the W, Washington Post
- There is a gym on the 19th floor of the St Regis by FormalScrunchie (11:35 PM - 30 Oct 2018) Twitter (archived from June 22, 2019).
- St. Regis Athletic Club: Hours of Operation by FormalScrunchie (11:45 PM - 30 Oct 2018) Twitter (archived from June 9, 2019).
- Mueller refers sex misconduct scheme targeting him to FBI for investigation, NBC News
- Trump Russia: Bungled plot emerges to smear Robert Mueller. BBC News. October 31, 2018.
- Odd. Jacob Wohl says he doesn't know nuttin' about Surefire Intelligence, the firm tied to the bizarre Mueller allegations. Take a look at the photos below of Mathhew Cohen, head of 'Surefire,' and of Jacob Wohl. by Jane Mayer (10:41 PM - 30 Oct 2018) Twitter (archived from June 9, 2019).
- Mueller Wants the FBI to Look at a Scheme to Discredit Him, The Atlantic
- [Far-Right Gateway Pundit Writer Suspended for Role in Unfounded #MeToo Accusation Against Robert Mueller] by Jon Levine (November 2, 2018 @ 6:29 AM) The Wrap.