Bongolian (talk) 21:06, 27 December 2018 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and time on the wiki, Autopatrolled has been added to your user rights. This lets you bypass most of the abuse filters, bypass the CAPTCHA, and edit more frequently. If you have questions,
bleat ask away.
We hope you enjoy your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ — and these external tools:
- Rbutr shows user-submitted rebuttals to your current webpage.
- Google Scholar Button (Chrome, Firefox) searches your highlighted text in Google Scholar. Easily check academic citations!
- web.archive.org and archive.is can save permanent copies of webpages. Never lose a crank website or racist Tweet ever again!
As per @Dysklyver. Bongolian (talk) 21:41, 27 December 2018 (UTC)
Please use the preview button. You made over 50 edits under 3 hours for an article.—Hamburguesa con queso con un cara (talk • stalk) 13:07, 23 December 2019 (UTC)
- ok I will use the preview button more. I got in the habit of not using it because my computer shuts off randomly, but I can figure out a solution, thank youNeiltyson1fan (talk) 18:31, 23 December 2019 (UTC)
@Neiltyson1fanAdd See also over References on the Incel page. Thank you.--HedvigsenSkreonk here 10:18, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
Because of your edits to and time on the wiki,
wizard Sysop has been added to your user rights. Feel free to let your newfound ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ course through your veins. Once the high wears off, see RationalWiki:Sysop guide for more information. If you have questions, bleat ask away.
Bongolian (talk) 02:44, 27 September 2020 (UTC)
- Ah cool, thanksNeiltyson1fan (talk) 05:33, 29 September 2020 (UTC)
Enough with the Kenning, please.
This is a friendly reminder to use the preview feature when editing, instead of clogging up the fossil record by taking 97+ edits to achieve what should have been accomplished in just 1 to 3. It makes it very difficult for others to contribute without losing their attempted changes to endless edit conflicts. --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningSteal my ideas 01:55, 24 December 2020 (UTC)
- ah kk thx, yea I need to use that button more Neiltyson1fan (talk) 02:17, 24 December 2020 (UTC)
I'll make a chicken coop on the next few days since you're accusing me of hating my own people as a Chewbacca deffense. Making a strawman and ignoring/avoiding points is bad. Using ad balaculum and accusing people of being criminals because you lost a discussion is worse. 2804:214:8185:F284:1:2:CC97:CF6A (talk) 21:58, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- This IP is a ban evasion of IPs 2804:214:81DB:72DF:1:2:CCA7:2F2C, 2804:14c:5b72:856c:e4a5:71f4:2df5:57fb, and 2804:214:81de:615e:1:2:c299:18cc, and is threatening coop, despite 3 people blocking you before me, including CircularReasoning and Oxy. Go away. Other people concluded you were the users User:240 and User:AWALT, or associated with them, considering timing of posts, your prolific VPN usage, and how you reacted to your blocks on people's talk pages and blocked you before I did on that notion. you were also initially blocked by Oxy and Circ, not me, and blocked for bad faith talk page usage and edit warring. Neiltyson1fan (talk) 22:04, 3 January 2021 (UTC)
- I'm not any of these posters nor I know who they are. I Just happen to have a dynamic IP, and I didn't evade, RW engine was incapable of ban me, blame the developer.I didn't know that too, I thought that the ban was lifted. The Coop Will proceed when my ban is over. I won't post before It.2804:214:81DB:72DF:1:2:CCA7:2F2C (talk) 00:44, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- I already said, you can CheckUser me if you want to. Now, believing that I'm someone else Just because we posted around the same time doesn't make sense. As far as we know that poster can be your false-flag/astroturf. 2804:214:81DB:72DF:1:2:CCA7:2F2C (talk) 00:53, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- We don't have checkuser here; in fact, the community has overwhelmingly resolved not to implement it. —cosmikdebris talk stalk 01:31, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- Guys, stop feeding the troll already. Dunno why y'all keep engaging with bad-faith commenters like this. --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningSteal my ideas 01:46, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- I dunno, I don't really like having proxy abusers on my talk page, now at 4 (known)IPs and counting, so to get this over with go ahead and file whatever you were going to file, mr IP editor, so it can be dismissed and you can go about your day sooner. Neiltyson1fan (talk) 02:10, 4 January 2021 (UTC)
- Alrighty, since this is getting funny, I guess I'll play with this troll a bit (not you Neilty, you're okay): I'd gladly dismiss it like the courts did the suit to give Pence the dictatorial power to override the will of voters and the Donald's many other absurd lawsuits. --Goatspeed. Watch meCircularRasoningSteal my ideas 02:13, 4 January 2021 (UTC)