| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
|Buzzwords and dogwhistles|
“”Daily reminder that the correct response to people accusing someone of being a racist or a nazi isn't:
"But is he really?"
StoneToss, also known as MineralMotion, PebblePunt, RockThrow, GravelChuck and other, similar names by his detractors, is an alt-right webcomic seemingly from the same creator as RedPanels due to the similarities between the content and the art style and patterns used in both comics. What started as a racist comic then became outright white supremacist when he transitioned to writing comics as "StoneToss". He has a nasty tendency to create more benign comics in an effort to try and disguise his more heinous ones.
- 1 Selected examples
- 2 New donating site
- 3 Banned
- 4 Parody Edits
- 5 External links
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
Transphobia and homophobia
Because accepting trans and gay people clearly leads to paedophilia and bestiality. To literally no-ones surprise, it doesn't. The irony is that it's usually Conservatives that have issues with pedophilia and child abuse among their ranks. Note that StoneToss commonly depicts LGBTQIA+ people with colored hair and trans women with facial hair.
Because transphobia obviously has nothing to do with the unusually high suicide rate. Or is it that reducing stigma and discrimination against transgender people actually saves lives?
Sexism and misogyny
“”FACT: The "skinny boi" aesthetic appeals to women insofar as their brains are INCAPABLE of conceptualizing the masculine form and thus visualize the object of their sexual desire as, what is essentially, a breastless woman.
|—SedimentPoot, frustrated self-proclaimed incel.|
There is so much wrong with this...
1. Another example of the alt-right's weird fixation on interracial sex acts.
2. This piece of insane 'art' is titled "Refugees Welcum" and there is yet no indication that the black person in question (or any other person depicted for that matter) is a refugee other than the racist assumption that black individuals are by default refugees, which is just incorrect.
3. The next layer to this metaphoric shit onion is that women are considered property to share, as if women (in this case white women) are the property of men.
4. The white socialist holding the hand of the woman is probably a reference to cuckoldry, another obsession that the alt-right has.
5. And being socialist doesn't mean being for open borders; Bernie Sanders, a self proclaimed democratic socialist, also opposes open borders.[note 1]
6. Finally, the fact that the black character allegedly representing the refugee is engaged in an act of oral sex and implied to be enjoying shared food and wealth (in the second panel), is a nod towards the common alt-right talking point that refugees are predominantly criminals, particularly rapists, and that they are economic migrants intending to steal benefits and jobs. This trope is used to back xenophobia in Europe and North America, despite the fact that refugees commit less crime on average than the native population, and provide more to the economy than they cost in benefits and public services.
Look at all of the above comics and see for yourself how much of a "centrist" this guy is. His supporters claim his comics are satirical, but when he has comics making fun of the opponents of Holocaust denial and "race realism", both of which are only popular on the far right, while not making fun of even marginally right wing ideas unless the punchline is they're not right-wing enough, it makes this lie clear. Nevertheless, comics like this one give him a veneer of neutrality that can make it extremely difficult to convince his fans that he's a Nazi.
New donating site
Stonetoss's official subreddit, banned on 18th March 2019, was a Neo-Nazi hive. The official reason given by Reddit was, "This subreddit was banned due to a violation of Reddit’s content policy against creating or repurposing a sub to reconstitute or serve the same objective as a previously banned or quarantined subreddit". This ban came a few weeks after the banning of an associated Discord server.
In 2020, either a fan or someone within the creator's circle created a TV Tropes article about the comic, which was later deleted and salted after discussion decided there was nothing salvageable about the work and that was impossible to describe in a neutral manner and also because of concerns about his fanbase brigading the article. This is a rather special case, as TV Tropes usually keeps articles on hateful works. Of course, the article's creator was also banned from the site.
Due to their exploitability as a meme template, Stonetoss comics have commonly been parodied/edited for meme purposes by online leftists, usually with Stonetoss's website URL replaced by the phrase "Stonetoss is a Nazi." For instance, the Reddit community r/antifastonetoss has managed partial success as a parody and deplatforming effort, even temporarily overtaking his amount of followers.
In 2020 and 2021, edits of Stonetoss' comics with people replaced with characters and references to the popular game "Among Us" also became a popular internet meme.  So much so that Stonetoss played into it and kinda ruined it.
- The website itself — as an interesting tidbit, hotlinking the website from RationalWiki previously redirected one to a shock video about members of the LGBTQ community being bug chasers.
- Twitter (yeah, he somehow still has a Twitter)
- Hatreon — archived copies
- However, Bernie Sanders's policies are closer to capitalism with an extremely better social safety net, than to Democratic Socialism, which is reforming the system into full socialism within the democratic system. The best way to see whether Sanders is a Democratic Socialist is whether he supports worker ownership of the means of production, which is the benchmark for socialism.
- A Lot of NERV, StoneToss
- One Nazi, Two Webcomics: Stonetoss = Red Panels on Reddit
- "What is the deal with StoneToss?" OutOfTheLoop subreddit, accessed Oct 11, 2019.
- The Lubricated Slope, StoneToss
- We're talking about Roy Moore. Roy Moore: Republican accused of sexual misconduct to run for Senate, The Guardian
- The Report of the 2015 U.S. Transgender Survey, James et al. National Center For Transgender Equality. December 2016
- Attempted Suicide Among Transgender Persons by Clements-Nolle, K., Marx, R., and Katz, M., Journal of Homosexuality.
- u/zangoose (August 2, 2020). IgneousPropel is a dumbass about women and has been rejected. (warning: some fat shaming) Retrieved August 21, 2020.
- Galaxy Brains, StoneToss
- Comparison of Hospital Mortality and Readmission Rates for Medicare Patients Treated by Male vs Female Physicians, Jama Intern Med.
- Look Closely, StoneToss
- 5 Jews make Forbes’ list of top 10 wealthiest Americans, The Times of Israel
- Wagging the Dog, StoneToss
- Refugees Welcum, Stonetoss
- Bernie Sanders says he does not support open borders, Politico
- Feltes, Thomas & List, Katrin & Bertamini, Maximilian. (2018). More Refugees, More Offenders, More Crime? Critical Comments with Data from Germany. 10.1007/978-3-319-72159-0_26.
- Little Bit, StoneToss
- Yep, Bitcoin Was a Bubble. And It Popped. Noah Smith. Bloomberg. December 11, 2018.
- What is gynaecomastia?, by the British National Health Service
- Named in Vain, StoneToss
- Foot in Mouth, Stonetoss
- Banned Via Reddit.
- Only Screenshot 14th of March 2019,Via Archive.fo
- The Turner Diaries, TV Tropes
- How should we handle Stonetoss?, TV Tropes