| Frogs, clowns and swastikas|
|Rebuilding the Reich, one meme at a time|
| Guide to:|
|Hail to the Chief?|
|Persons of interest|
Paul Nehlen (1969–) is an American businessman, politician, Republican, fascist, "free speech" advocate of #ShallNotCensor, Christian, and a political candidate in his second (failed) attempt to replace his rival Paul Ryan in the Republican Primary for Wisconsin 1st District in 2018. Nehlen previously challenged Ryan in 2016 and lost in the Republican primary by 15.9% to Ryan's 84.1%. However Nehlen is infamous for the fact that he has been associated with the alt-right and as such has engaged in their typical online behavior such as posting their memes. Most notably he has read Kevin MacDonald's discredited Culture of Critique (a book arguing that Judaism is a "group evolutionary strategy") in one tweet.
- 1 His political views
- 2 Curt Schilling interview and subsequent trolling
- 3 At war with the media
- 4 Fake Mossad retweeting
- 5 Jew list controversy
- 6 That racist Meghan Markle photo and Twitter suspension
- 7 Doxxing and Gab suspension
- 8 Facebook ban
- 9 Other stuff
- 10 Alt-right vocabulary
- 11 External links
- 12 References
His political views
Evidence of his Antisemitism
To get you a good idea of what Paul Nehlen's views on Jews are then read his tweets on his (now suspended) Twitter account:
“”Ah yes @KurtSchlichter joins the ranks of shekels-for-hire™ BlueChecks... Don't you have a war to advocate for, Kurt?
“”How I Got Fired: Exposing Jewish power in America has real consequences
“”Fascinating Ari, when you see **** you think "Jews"[.] Wonder what you would think if you weren't Jewish, because, although I could care less that you are, I'm fascinated by your candidly supremacist views. Again: if pro-White is White supremacy, what is pro-Jewish?
“”Jesus is the Messiah. He is One with the Father and the Holy Ghost. Jews (and others) who do not acknowledge this fact will burn in hell.
“”Poop, incest, and pedophilia. Why are those common themes repeated so often with Jews? It's uncanny that those three seem to be the first insults Jews hurl beyond the usual "antisemite" or "Nazi" or "White Supremacist"
“”Judean. There's a difference. Christ is the Messiah, and your denial of that fact, along with the rest who do so, will be the reason you spend eternity in Hell.
“”Maybe it's time for everyone to consider pro-Jewish as #JewishSupremacy
It's Okay to be White, err, Nehlen
Nehlen has also posted tweets on his now suspended Twitter account that include the phrase It's OK to be white a common alt-right/white nationalist slogan pretty much making Nehlen a white nationalist. He has also posted a variation of the phrase called "It's Okay to be Nehlen" as part of his Congressional campaign:
“”It's okay to be white. It's not okay to pretend to be for purposes of undermining whites. But you knew that.
“”It's okay to be white. #HumanRightsDay
“”It's okay to be white.
“”Just as I suspected. @jpodhoretz is anti-white. It's okay to be white, John.
“”A total halt to Muslim immigration is the only humane precaution against the fundamentalist tenets of Islam consistent w U.S.Constitu (sic) Art.6
“”BUILD THE WALL
Curt Schilling interview and subsequent trolling
In an now infamous incident, Breitbart's Curt Schilling interviewed Paul Nehlen which unfortunately escalated quickly when ThinkProgress obtained audio from the interview and leaked it out to the public. Since then Schilling has distanced himself from Nehlen, saying there was "[n]o positive benefit to giving [Nehlen] air time". In response, Nehlen began to troll and harass Schilling by gathering his Twitter supporters to attack him and the "Jewish media" stating he was going to "decimate them all."
At war with the media
Nehlen engaged in a Twitter war with the Jewish conservative journalist John Podhoretz (editor of Commentary and columnist for the New York Post) from October to December 2017. During the war, Nehlen issued a thinly-veiled threat, "Do us all a favor, Podhoretz. Eat a bullet.", that was subsequently deleted though another similar Tweet was active until his account was suspended in February 2018 (see below). Nehlen also posted a series of (now deleted) anti-Semitic tweets with photos of executives at media companies (including NBC, CNN and Fox) marked with the Star of David to indicate they were Jewish.
Apparently, even the far-right Breitbart News found him to be too extreme after he was revealed to have been reading Kevin MacDonald's Culture of Critique. One of Steve Bannon's advisers Arthur Schwartz said that "Nehlen is dead to us."
Fake Mossad retweeting
One of the more infamous incidents Nehlen has gotten himself into was retweeting a fake Mossad account on December 29, 2017. He posted this tweet with the words "I notice things @FBI". Little did he know that the "Mossad" account was satirical.
Jew list controversy
Once again, Nehlen made the headlines when he posted the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of 74 individuals which he claimed were Jews on January 31, 2018. Needless to say, it caused much controversy, and critics noted that several individuals listed weren't even Jewish (such as Persian Huffington Post journalist Yashar Ali). It was also denounced as anti-Semitic.
That racist Meghan Markle photo and Twitter suspension
Nehlen again had made headlines when on February 11, 2018, he posted a racist photo of Prince Harry's bride and actress Meghan Markle (who describes herself as half-white and half-black) with her appearance and looks altered to the recently-discovered Cheddar Man (which revealed that early Britons were dark skinned with blue eyes) with the words "Honey, does this tie make my face look pale". As you would expect from Nehlen this caused much controversy, with Markle's Suits co-star Patrick J. Adams posting on his Twitter account:
Oh @pnehlen — you’re a sad and sick man with no sense of shame or class. Get a life. And don’t go anywhere near MM — she's got more power, strength, honor and compassion in her fingernail than you’ll ever know in this lifetime. Way above your weight class.
Despite Nehlen defending this tweet as a joke needless to say Twitter officially suspended his account.
Doxxing and Gab suspension
After being suspended from Twitter Nehlen moved to using Gab, and during this time had taken to doxxing his critics there, and on his "Nehlen for Congress" website. Nehlen's expressed views started to become more overtly racist and antisemitic, including an appearance on David Duke's podcast, and promoting a book that contained Charles Manson's justification for violent Neo-Nazi terrorism.
This earned him criticism from members of the alt-right who felt he was going too far, and a more subtle approach was necessary to persuade people to join them. In response Nehlen began doxxing his critics, despite warnings from Gab to stop, culminating in the doxxing of an alt-right propagandist that went by the name of "Ricky Vaughn," which was the last straw, earning him a ban from the platform and the disavowal of many former allies, including Richard Spencer, The Right Stuff founder Mike Enoch, and Baked Alaska.
In 2019, Facebook banned Nehlen and several other individuals (Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Louis Farrakhan, Milo Yiannopoulos and Laura Loomer) as "dangerous individuals and organizations".
Nehlen once called Richard Lawler (editor of Engadget), "Tyrone" (a derogatory term used toward African-Americans) as an insult. He has also retweeted an image showing Paul Ryan falling from a helicopter, in reference to the "free helicopter rides" alt-right meme. He also posted Fashwave imagery on his now-suspended Twitter account on December 13, 2017, with neon 80s imagery mixed with the Statue of Liberty and the words "Save America" with Nehlen himself front. He was also once interviewed by The Right Stuff's Fash the Nation. Additionally, Nehlen was interviewed by white nationalist, anti-Semite, and former-KKK leader David Duke on his radio show
Nehlen also was interviewed by alt-right media outlet Red Ice and promised to target the ADL by stripping its 501(c)(3) status. He also mentioned David Duke and Kevin MacDonald once again noting he's had phone calls with them.
In June 2019, he encouraged his followers to dox and harass transgender individuals. He also was one of the people involved in the Straight Pride parades in Boston, Massachusetts.  For those unaware, straight pride is used as a euphemism for homophobia, especially in alt-right/far-right circles.
As of 2019, he's somehow managed to become even more insane by embracing
terrorism "accelerationism", commending far-right terrorist attacks in New Zealand and Poway, CA among others, saying that he "wouldn't be opposed to somebody leading a million Robert Bowers to the promised land."
Lest there be any doubt, here are some of the terms that Nehlen uses from the Alt-right:
- Cultural enrichment
- Deep State
- Free helicopter rides
- The Goyim Know
- It's Okay To Be White
- Lying press (a.k.a. "Lügenpresse")
- Mainstream media/MSM
- Pepe (🐸)
- Red Pill/Fights for Whites' Rights
- Virtue signalling
- Nehlen's Twitter account (now suspended as of February 12, 2018)
- Nehlen's Gab account (now suspended as of April 5, 2018)
- Nehlen for Congress (defunct so not running in 2020)
- Paul Nehlen Ballotpedia.
- How I Got Fired: Exposing Jewish power in America has real consequences by Paul Nehlen (10:09 AM - 6 Jan 2018) Twitter (archived from January 7, 2018).
- How The Alt-Right — And Paul Ryan's Challenger — Coordinate To Fight The "Jewish Media" by Charlie Warzel (January 13, 2018 at 1:19 a.m.) BuzzFeed News.
- jpodhoretz from:pnehlen Twitter (archived from (19 Jan 2018 20:40:42 UTC).
- Do us all a favor, Podhoretz. Eat a bullet. by Paul Nehlen (8:22 PM - 6 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from December 7, 2017).
- Paul Ryan’s GOP challenger tells columnist to 'eat a bullet' (Dec. 07, 2017) AP.
- Unsurprisingly John, a few of your female co-workers ordered this version. by Paul Nehlen (4:43 PM - 17 Jan 2018) Twitter (archived from January 17, 2018).
- Republican Candidate Who Appears on White Supremacist Podcasts Publishes List of 'Jews' in the Media by Michael Edison Hayden (1/30/18 at 6:53 PM) Newsweek.
- Meghan Markle: I'm More Than An 'Other' (Dec 22, 2016) Elle UK.
- Livni, Ephrat. DNA testing of a 10,000-year-old British skeleton upends a common idea about race. Quartz. February 8, 2018.
- Honey, does this tie make my face look pale? by @pnehlen (15:27 - 9 feb. 2018) Twitter (archived from February 11 2018)
- Paul Ryan's GOP challenger Paul Nehlen draws international criticism for tweet about Prince Harry's fiancée by Jason Stein (Published 3:43 p.m. CT Feb. 11, 2018 | Updated 8:29 a.m. CT Feb. 12, 2018) Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Oh @pnehlen - you’re a sad and sick man with no sense of shame or class. Get a life. And don’t go anywhere near MM - she’s got more power, strength, honor and compassion in her fingernail than you’ll ever know in this lifetime. Way above your weight class. by @halfadams (4:55 PM - 10 Feb 2018) Twitter (archived from February 13, 2018).
- Alt-Right GOP Candidate Paul Nehlen Suspended From Twitter After Racist Meghan Markle Posting by Tom Porter (2/12/18 at 5:08 AM) Newsweek.
- "Paul Nehlen is my shepherd." Twitter user @Vanillaviceroy profile page, as accessed Sep. 20, 2019.
- "That is correct." (in answer to "So you’re still going to dox people just not on gab where it’s against the Tos") Paul Nehlen (January 27, 2018) Gab (archived from 2 Feb 2018 01:37:16 UTC).
- What Does America First Mean? #NoCuckZone: It means not backing down to people like this, and putting America First into action with every breath you take. Paul Nehlen for Congress (archived from 30 Jan 2018 20:41:12 UTC).
- Not Even White Nationalists Like Paul Nehlen Anymore (4/6/18 3:26 PM) Right Wing Watch
- Even The Alt-Right Is Sick Of Paul Nehlen (4/5/18) Fast Forward
- (https://archive.fo/u4wjT On the Internet, doxxing is the equivalent of nuclear war: it is brutal and leaves a toxic aftermath and unintended consequences. I disagreed with a lot (not all) of what Ricky Vaughn wrote recently. But nothing he said came close to warranting a doxxing strike. #IStandWithRicky (7:08 PM - 5 Apr 2018) Twitter]
- I stand with Ricky. Doxing is inexcusable behavior. #IStandWithRicky (1:22 PM - 5 Apr 2018) Twitter
- Holy shit this Ricky Vaughn thing is fucked. when did people start thinking doxxing is okay? (4/5/2018) Gab
- Facebook Bans Alex Jones, Louis Farrakhan And Other 'Dangerous' Individuals by Matthew S. Schwartz (May 3, 20198:12 AM ET) NPR.
- Community Standards: 2. Dangerous Individuals and Organizations Facebook.
- Run along Tyrone. by Paul Nehlen (9:10 pm - 30 Nov 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Save America by Paul Nehlen (5:09 PM - 13 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from 4 Feb 2018 01:58:40 UTC).
- Paul Nehlen Cozies Up To David Duke In Podcast Appearance by Ari Feldman (January 31, 2018) Forward.
- Paul Nehlen Takes Personal Calls From White Supremacists and Wants to Target the ADL. (February 8, 2018) Angry White Men.
-  White Nationalist Threats Against Transgender People Are Escalating, Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Patrick Little And Paul Nehlen Are Feuding Over How To Start A Race War (April 29, 2019) Angry White Men.
- Prepare for Berkeley PD to do just about nothing about it. Sending prayers you have several Based Stick Men in attendance. by Paul Nehlen (10:29 PM - 1 Dec 2016) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Based Charles C. Johnson could soon purchase Twitter w a fraction of the $60M he stands to win from Gawker & Twitter's price trend. by Paul Nehlen (9:04 AM - 28 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Nehlen = Still A Happy Warrior / Oh, and about that? BoomerCucks are gonna Cuck. It's what they do. Let it go. by Paul Nehlen (9:04 AM - 28 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from January 1, 2018).
- Neocon cuckservative refugee importer George W. Bush Blasts Trump: ‘I Don’t Like the Racism’ http://bit.ly/2lylzap via @BreitbartNews by Paul Nehlen (9:27 PM - 1 Mar 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- I hear Mayor de Blasio was rushing down to the scene of his cultural enrichment experiment. For what? A pat on the back? by Paul Nehlen (12:19 AM - 1 Nov 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- https://twitter.com/pnehlen/status/938168095146987522 by Paul Nehlen (12:07 AM - 6 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Why did Mandalay Bay Jesus reject @seanhannity, but chose Ellen Degenerate? Here's why. https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/19/report-confirms-mgm-corp-controlled-ellen-degeneres-interview-with-mandalay-bay-witnesses/ … via @thelastrefuge2 by Paul Nehlen (2:04 AM - 20 Oct 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- 4/ Who is fighting me the hardest? Turns out it is the same group that fought me the hardest on TPP: --> The globalist financiers. by Paul Nehlen (12:17 AM - 27 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from January 3, 2018).
- My lawyer is a goy, and my faith is in Jesus Christ, not in man. Find your peace in Him, John. by Paul Nehlen (3:55 PM - 13 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from January 3, 2018).
- https://web.archive.org/web/20171217215503/https://twitter.com/pnehlen/status/942250841293164544 (8:31 PM - 16 Dec 2017) Twitter (archived from December 17, 2017).
- TOP KEK: GotNews Article On Globalist Dina Powell's Anti-Trump Leaking Caused Shouting Match On Air Force One by Paul Nehlen (10:46 PM - 22 May 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Obstruction of justice? YES!!! By Obama, not Trump. See how the lying press does that? #fakenews by Paul Nehlen (3:56 PM - 20 Jun 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Here's to 2017 being the year justice goes blind and mainstream media regains sight. #BLMKidnapping by Paul Nehlen (11:43 PM - 5 Jan 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- The MSM and particularly @cnn has proven themselves to be #payrollpundits and that my friends is what @realDonaldTrump meant by swamp #DTS by Paul Nehlen (8:26 PM - 28 Jun 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Last chance for redemption @TheChrisSuprun cast you're vote for Pepe and all forgiven. #ElectoralCollege by Paul Nehlen (12:14 AM - 20 Dec 2016) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- Red pills for everyone by Paul Nehlen (1:13 PM - 7 Jan 2018) Twitter (archived from January 8, 2018).
- Joe was intentionally denied a jury trial so that an SJW judge could railroad him. Pablo Ryan doesn't support the rule of law. He is antifa by Paul Nehlen (5:48 AM - 27 Aug 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- $18 Billion? I don't care if Soros gave his animals $18 Trillion to tear America apart. Soros will not win. God's people will win. by Paul Nehlen (5:43 PM - 18 Oct 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- So funny everyone's triggered[.] ONLY 21? by Paul Nehlen (11:50 PM · Apr 6, 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).
- When will the #GoldenGlobe awards be renamed the #VirtueSignalling awards? by Paul Nehlen (8:21 AM - 9 Jan 2017) Twitter (archived from January 4, 2018).