There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2019.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| Someone is wrong on|
- Adam Curry( ): Former MTV VJ, pioneering podcaster, and completely bonkers conspiracy theorist. Hangs out with notoriously inaccurate tech columnist/hack John C. Dvorak on the No Agenda podcast.
- Catherine Fitzpatrick/Prokofy Neva( ): A long-time Second Life troll who fancies herself a protector of intellectual property rights in virtual worlds. Obsessive Red-baiter with a strong — fuck it, pathological — hatred of gift economies in general and open source software in particular (she prefers the term "technocommunism" and needless to say took it really hard when Linden Labs made the SL viewer open source). Claims to have studied journalism in the Soviet Union, but doesn't seem to understand that communism and totalitarianism are not the same thing; she also seems to think the EFF and Google are part of a conspiracy to, um, make it impossible to make money on the net or something, and thinks the IETF is a totalitarian organization because it's run by consensus instead of strict democracy. She appears to fancy herself a libertarian without actually using the word, but her general presentation is overwhelmingly corporatist.  She has several blogs, but it suffices merely to Google her screen name or "technocommunism".
- Eric S. Raymond( ): Selectively insane when it comes to politics, climate change, and race; largely competent in terms of software and related issues, although he has a habit of vastly overrating said expertise, to the exasperation of pretty much anyone who's worked with him.
- TotalDrama.net( ): Displays an unhealthy obsession with gossiping about and generally slagging TWiT.tv and its founder, Leo LaPorte, whose only response thus far has been "trolls gonna troll". Very sexist, fat-shamey, and has what appears to be a near-stalker-level obsession with former-TWiT-now-TechCrunch reporter Sarah Lane. Probably not completely stable.
- Dave Winer( Has had a grudge against Apple since the early 90s because they created AppleScript instead of licensing his Frontier language. Basically the Alveda King of Mac developers. His place in history is assured, but no one quite knows exactly why because Winer would claim credit for anything he's ever touched. ): Not quite a kook in the traditional sense; more of a thundering, pretentious bore who had something to do with the development of RSS, most notably the part where it's stagnated for years because Winer has basically made a hash out of the IP ownership.
- EFUKT(NSFW bordering on NSFL that hosts a list of shock porn of various degrees of disturbing. Efukt is also accompanied by a forum that rivals 4chan in being a meeting place for shit people. ): A severely
- Kiwi Farms( ): They are known for doxing people and were in the process of making a website for deadnaming trans people. They're like 8chan lite and claim they focus on "lolcows".
- The Daily Sheeple(mainstream media brainwashes people and Public Schools brainwash people into SJW/PC/Liberal cultists. They also name themselves after the all-too common buzzword, sheeple, making them seem like a website by, and for, the worst internet commenters. ): A website where conspiracy theorists believe that
- Daily Mail( ): Sometimes posts articles that aren't made-up bullshit. All such articles are plagiarised from other news sources; find and use those.
- The Sun( ):
- The Express( ):
- Sagacious News Network( ): Despite promoting humongous conspiracy theories, it does have genuinely interesting articles. Its main problem is that nearly all of its articles are citations from other sites. If you stumble across actual interesting stuff on the site it's always good to read the thing that is being cited instead.
Pro-Pedophilia/Child sexual abuse
- BoyWiki( ): A pro-pedophilia activist wiki.
- Egomoral( ): A pro-pedophile and pro-Zoophile site.
- Heretic TOC(Paedophile Information Exchange. ). British pro-paedophile blog by a former chairman of the
- IPCE( ): Formerly known as International Pedophile and Child Emancipation. Pro-pedophilia/pederasty organization.
- NAMBLA: The North American Man/Boy Love Association.
- SafeHaven Foundation( ). Pro-pedophilia/pederasty site.
Sometimes site, sometimes shite
- ADoseofBuckley( ):
- Alexandra Blue( ): Gender egalitarian who is the member of a men's group at her university. When she's sometimes good, she's allowing feminists to be involved with that men's group at her university, so the group can be a place of open discussion, and doesn't mind if people use the term feminist as well as refusing to mention the name of the radical anti-feminist group that attacked the Men's Group she was a part of out fear of them receiving harassment, thus placing her to be one of the far more respectable members of the anti-feminist movement. When she's shit, however, she's involved in Skeptorr's cringe worthy and morally disgusting video "An Apology to All Men" which was a response to two equally cringe worthy "An Apology to All Women" videos. Has a video on her channel entitled "Women in the West are NOT oppressed" where she then proceeds to spew the same anti-feminist talking points. Friends of BASSFZz, a fundamentalist Christian who had a problem with evolution
- AlterNet( ): Tends to endorse GMO hysterics and has dabbled in anti-corporate/anti-capitalist conspiracies.
- Anthony Fantano (as theneedledrop)( The catalyst for his anti-SJW views appears to have been when rapper Tyler, The Creator was banned from entering the UK in August 2015. Additionally, Fantano has featured Sargon of Akkad on his podcast, has been a guest in several of Sargon's livestreams, and appeared in The Amazing Atheist's "Questions white men have for SJWs" video where he suggested SJWs should drink bleach. There is also his #RESIST video series, where he mocks anti-capitalists. Fantano's view on "SJW" being pejorative became unclear when one of his fans asked him why he was such an "SJW vegan pussy", to which Fantano responded "because my parents raised me right." To his credit, he has refuted terrible arguments from those on the right, such as Paul Joseph Watson. He has also been supportive of Black Lives Matter, and respectful of not saying the n-word, even in the context of an album title. ): Internet music reviewer who dislikes "SJWs" due to his perception that they are in favour of censorship.
- Aydin Paladin( ) 4chan user turned YouTuber who makes social science videos, albeit from a right-wing perspective. She falls into the same "blame the left" trap that other "skeptics" like Sargon of Akkad fall into, however she clearly puts a lot of research into her videos and if you can look past the bias, some good information can be found there.
- BLH Productions( ): Former science channel that made microwave videos. Unfortunately, nowadays, makes videos responding to SJWs and feminists. Occasionally makes videos calling out the right.
- Buzzfeed( Purportedly liberal, the news items are all ripped from other sites, with major factual error attached, leading to some embarrassing retractions. When they're good, they make videos such as, If You've Been Bullied, You're Not Alone. They also make pop feminism videos of varying quality with a comedic tone (that are often the targets of antifeminist YouTubers). ): Pioneer of those horrible faux-nostalgia articles that reference scented markers and orange VHS tapes.
- Cato Institute( ):
- Cracked.com( ): Has published some hypocritical and egotistical opinion pieces and occasionally oversimplifies or misrepresents historical or scientific studies.
- Common Dreams(Truthout and OpEdNews, with a habit of including (and attracting) a number of writers from the crankier and more hardline/radical sides of the left wing. Read very selectively. ): A progressive independent news and aggregate site with a variety of articles and links. On the other hand, it's also "progressive" in a very similar manner to
- Emporer Lemon( ): Youtuber who calls out flaws in the Youtube algorithm but also has a tendency to act like an obnoxious hipster with anti-SJW views.
- Gad Saad( ): Canadian evolutionary psychology professor of Lebanese Jewish descent. He deflects criticism of Israel and the crimes in the occupied territories and berates those who bring up Israeli abuses. He lies against Noam Chomsky by saying that Chomsky never calls out Islamic extremism... turns out Chomsky called out Islamic extremism in at least four interviews and denounced Saudi Arabia as the hub of Islamic extremism. Also, Saad holds libertarian/conservative pundits like Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Robert Spencer, Paul Joseph Watson, and Milo Yiannopoulos in high regard while repeatedly bashing Glenn Greenwald and Bill Nye the Science Guy.
- Gazi Kodzo( ): A crackpot black nationalist YouTube vlogger who sometimes makes good videos about the issues African Americans face while promoting black owned businesses, on the other hand he's an antisemite and is against interracial dating, not to mention that his antipathy against white people is extreme enough that he consider them biologically inferior. Is friends with Sensei Aishitemasu, despite the fact that the latter holds more mainstream intersectional feminist views. Is also a supporter of North Korea and Fidel Castro’s Cuba.
- GOPLifer( ): Blog of Chris Ladd, a liberal Republican. Has published neoconservative leaning opinion pieces, occasionally red-baits social democracy, and has such a frothing hatred of Bernie Sanders that he goes into semi-wingnut territory whenever he's brought up, possibly to support the idea that Sanders is "just as crazy" as the GOP. Still probably by far one of the best blogs run by a Republican, especially when it comes to political analysis and domestic issues, just be cautious of foreign policy pieces (to be fair Ladd basically admits as much as well).
- Harmful Opinions( ) A YouTube ranter that is somewhat oddball, since he's both critical of feminism and men's rights activists. At best you can expect truly mind-blowing reasoning, at worst you can expect logical errors and arguments that don't make sense. Approach his content with caution and a big dose of skepticism.
- Huffington Post( ): Arianna Huffington's site has a lot of good news and political content, albeit with an annoying tendency toward progressive orthodoxy (read: U.S. Democratic Party) despite Arianna's having supported Ralph Nader in 2000. On the other hand, the site is full of alt-med woo and New Age nuttery, and the occasional vaccine denialism. Read selectively.
- Jaclyn Glenn( ): The Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of the internet. Female Atheist and MRA apologist who has multiple times criticized Feminism. Jumped on the Elliot Rodger "mental illness" bandwagon. Former buddy of The Amazing Atheist. In her video against Kim Davis, plagiarized Theoretical Bullshit's points almost note for note and word for word. Perhaps not quite as bad as some other entries on this list, she does also make legitimate criticisms of religion, holds some pro-feminist views (often in the context of religious chauvinism) and is a very vocal supporter of LGBT rights. Your call.
- Occupy.com(Huffington Post for the Occupy Wall Street crowd, it takes pride in promoting alternative media and viewpoints from activists though it's not formally endorsed by the movement's main players. On the other hand, similarly to its inspiration the site has an increasingly prevalent tendency to promote woo and crank-laden ideas (including oddly enough the moonbat variants of Monsanto and NWO conspiracies) as said "alternative viewpoints" along with aggregating more dubious sources alongside legitimate media outlets. As a result, it just teeters on replicating the same mistakes Truthout made. Read very selectively. ): Created as attempt at being the
- OpEdNews( ): Has endorsed conspiracies and antiscientific woo.
- openDemocracy( ): A self-described "digital commons" based in the United Kingdom, whose tagline is "Free thinking for the world." As a debate floor of sorts for international politics, culture and other issues, it provides various articles and opinion pieces from academics, policymakers, journalists and the occasional activist that cover the political spectrum. That said, its professed pluralism can depend considerably on one's biases and has been criticized by some media outlets for providing voices for less worthwhile viewpoints. Thus at times, it can come across as Comment is Free for the intelligentsia if you're not careful.
- PMRants( ): A youtube ranter and best buddy of Libertarian Socialist rants, though not nearly as political. While being generally very anti-fascist, anti-authoritarian and of considerable influence, there were moments when he has acted like an idiot, such as during the incident with PewDiePie getting suspended in early 2017 because of his anti-Semitic comments, defending him by saying that it's a joke.
- Rassemblement du Peuple Français( ): Has its fair share of biases (such as anti-americanism), but filled with people that fully understand Gaullism and have insightful commentary on how the current political movements represent their beliefs.
- Reason( ): "Free minds and free markets", plays the moderate cosmopolitan libertarian counter to Lew Rockwell's radical paleo-libertarianism. Like Rockwell, makes a point of standing on principle and so both Rockwell and Reason are largely devoid of the corporate astroturf that dominates other so-called libertarian sites. Unlike Rockwell, Reason is pro-choice, pro-gay etc. and doesn't hold much truck for quacks, Christian fundamentalists, and woo-meisters. Not without serious problems of its own: chief among them a tendency to veer into neoconservatism, and another being the open comments format is a hive of nastiness.
- Reddit( ): A massive social media site that has attracted a fair bit of cranks and extremists of all stripes who create their own "subreddits" to promote their wacky views.
- Shoe0nhead (June Nicole)( ): Egalitarian atheist from New York. Is known for making videos attacking feminism, most commonly the pay gap, in spite of the fact that she only bases that argument based on white men to white women and doesn't even regard the other races. In a relationship with the Armoured Skeptic. She also has less-than-cordial relationship with the MGTOW movement. But she's a woman though so she passes. Has a openly spoken out against anti-feminists who make video responses targeted towards small channels and displayed horror when the Satiratician made a video response to a 13-year-old girl.
- Wooly Bumblebee( ): A YouTuber vlogger who claims to be sympathetic towards social justice activists. However, she has in the past made disparaging remarks about trans women, fat shamed and harassed feminist vloggers.
- Truthout( ): Has had embarrassing articles that claim to tell the reader what the mainstream wouldn't.
- TV Tropes( ): Generally very funny and insightful; just try to stay abreast of the flame wars, childish antics of people who have nothing better to do than hate fandoms, and the psychotic mods, which used to get really mad if you were critical of Lady Gaga.
- Utne Reader( ): Has endorsed antivaccine hysteria and food woo.
- The Young Turks( ): Famous for its often scathing criticisms of corruption and bigotry in politics, as well as their attempts to curb money in politics after the Citizens United ruling. Gained fame for being one of the only news commentary outlets that spoke out against the Iraq War before it began, and consistently criticizes Democrats as much as Republicans (which notably put one of their hosts in trouble when he worked with MSNBC). However, it has a lot of frankly frivolous entertainment content jammed into the second hour that you might wanna skip. It also generated controversy because of its shared name with the perpetrators of the Armenian Genocide and that Cenk Uygur, co-founder of The Young Turks, wrote an op-ed in 1991 where he denied the Armenian genocide. He has retracted those words in April 2016, but has never conceded a genocide did occur, only that he does not know enough to comment on it. TYT has hypocritically released videos criticising the Washington Redskins because their name is offensive to native Americans.
General head scratchers
- Against Xristos( ): (Warning:NSFW): If "I Am the Walrus" were a website, it would be this. An educated guess of the site's central thesis would be that there's a conspiracy to hide Christ's real name, which is christoV [sic]. There's numerology, something to do with how cherubs are painted, asian ladies' faces, that Jesus should be Christov not Christ, and then Baphomet... something about transgender people and the devil... Judaism... yin-yang? Wisconsin? Allah? Goo-goo-g'joob!
- Age of Shitlords(. Who knows. ): Could be legitimate right-wing anti-feminist webshite, could be satire
- Amaqula(Catholic wingnut that's too much of a Thomas Woods fan for her own good. Spouts claims such as (but not limited to): that "Secular Society" will fall to Islamification due to a "Decreasing Demographic," that contraception usage is genocide, that the Knights Templar should be brought back and other assorted cookery. ): Islamo-paranoid, Pro-
- It all boils down to one thing though: in her mind, Europe needs to return to the days of being under a CATHOLIC STATE (in all caps, just as shown.), which she claims is not a theocracy , just that the Pope/Vatican would have the final say in "Moral Matters" (er, what do we call this again? Oh right... A theocracy) . Known for posting her rather boring and uninspiring videos as video responses to more popular videos (most of which have little to do with religion or politics at all) in a very thinly veiled attempt to leach off the popularity of the video's she's "responding" to. Also suspected of using a sockpuppet account called MsCATHOLICSTATE. Thankfully these users are extremely disliked by YouTube in general, as even most Catholics don't want anything to do with either of them. Would be passed off as a simple YouTube troll, but has been known to comment on other sites in order to spout the same message.
- The Anti-Media( ): Nick Bernabe's "alternative media" site, flipflopping between Tea Party-style and Indymedia UK-style ideas. Though it tries not to be as obvious as Infowars (emphasis on tries), this self-professed ode to "grass-roots journalism" has quite a lot of hatred for Monsanto and the mainstream media while linking to other similarly "alternative" pages, including a Truther news site.
- ARTV( ): YouTube music review channel run by Jon. On his alternate channel, made a video titled "The Problem with SJWs", thus appealing to Trump supporters (despite him telling his audience to vote for Hillary during the election). Advocated violence against people who wrote in Harambe during the election. For his video in regards to his 2017 list season videos, claimed that Lil Pump had lyrics that were disrespectful to women in his worst songs of 2017 list while also placing an album Brand New, who has a lead singer who not only is disrespectful to women but also committed sexual assault, as his choice for album of the year. Defended Melanie Martinez in regards to the sexual assault allegations lobbied at her.
- Brett Keane( ): One of the first notable YouTube atheists. However, he has a history of malicious behavior on YouTube, consisting of getting banned for doc-dropping, plagiarizing a poem, contradicting himself about beating his wife, and filing false DMCAs against users who are critical of him. And now claims to be a Christian.
- Chris Bores( ): Has a massive ego and has made pseudoscientific claims in the past to satiate it. In his book Ghost Hunting 2.0: Breaking New Ground, a book that is supposed to be about ghost hunting, he claims at the end of it to have developed a whole new branch of psychology. He has also been accused of antisemitism for how he portrayed Jews on his famous Irate Gamer Show.
- Citizens for the Ten Commandments( ): Weird fundamentalist screeds from someone named Yerranos, whose bizarre beliefs include that "democracy is a broad extension of atheism."
- Collective Evolution: website( ) and Facebook( ): A clickbait website that loves nothing more than misleading its readers.
- Ed Conrad.com(life after death make many fundies look sane in comparison. (Also a Usenet spammer). ) and .org( ): Anti-evolutionist loon who seems to think that anything associated with the Smithsonian is inherently evil, also a 9/11 truther and crank who's ideas regarding
- coverkillnation( ): Music reviewer. Made a video in regards to social justice channels titled, "5 Reasons People Hate SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS (SJWs)".
- DSPGaming( ): Obnoxious manchild who often makes unfunny video game commentaries. Many of these commentaries feature sexist comments and racist comments. Several YouTubers have gone on to expose much of Phil's videos.
- The Emerson Avenger(Unitarian Universalism in a manner akin to Ken DeMeyer's railing against atheism. ): A guy who rails against
- Russ Ewert( ): Completely obsessed with a calender of his own creation. He claims that if the world switched to it there would be world peace. On various conspiracy sites he trolls threads to insert comments about his calendar that are typically completely off topic. He occasionally purports himself to be a new messiah, having recently started using the moniker Pope Russ or Pope Russell.
- Encyclopædia Dramatica( ): Used to be a cesspool, but ever since the original creator, who hates what the site became, attempted to turn it into Oh! Internet, which almost killed the site, most of those have left leaving only a select few editors that were more interested in the cataloguing of internet drama. It could have been a great source for your daily dose of internet news, but unfortunately the editors seem more interested in making everything and everyone look bad and adding porn everywhere rather than engaging in any form of objective cataloguing whatsoever. It's bad at what it's trying to do and unless you're a fan of hentai, hardcore porn and dumb cynical humor you should stay away from it.
- Fables of an Adjacent Reality( ): Geez, how can this one even be described? It's... this page... full of cartoon images... which link to other pages... containing rambling screeds about various contemporary societal issues such as the death penalty and the prospect of alien life... which in turn link to even more pages. Don't even bother trying to make sense of it. Could be a Poe.
- Face to Face(human biodiversity" and appears to regard the 1980s as the Golden Age and apogee of American civilization. ): Obsessed with the idea that the libtards, fags, feminazis, beta males, and (especially) Jews have cowed us all into a life-denying "cocooning" culture, or something. He's also big on "
- Robert W. Felix IceAgeNow( ) and EvolutionaryLeaps( ): Everything is caused by magnetic fields and cosmic rays. Vast amounts of pseudoscience, woo, and conspiracy theories.
- The Flat Earth Society( ):
- The Freedom Association( ): The British equivalent of the Tea Party crowd!
- Guitaoist( ): An astrologer who makes videos that are enthusiastic of the philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche, while twisting in astrological, spiritual, psychic, and in general pseudoscientific and pseudophilosophical views to Nietzsche. The majority of his videos are intellectually dishonest. He also talks about Emerson, Joyce, and Jung. He blocks people who criticize and disagree with him.
- Haig Report(Haig's Law, the design suggests the owner might have ate a kaleidoscope and vomitted on his computer monitor, and he nothing less than confesses to possessing a skull deformity. ): Some Australian guy rants about the University of Queensland, the police, feminism, Coles and mercury poisoning among other things. As the website that owed its name to
- Heyruka(race realism". Also has a slight tendency to NOT read the sources she references, leading to lulz. ): Conservative (generally) vlogger who has taken up the mantle of "
- Victor Ivanoff(Elevatorgate" and started to viciously and obsessively attack PZ Myers, Rebecca Watson, and other bloggers he doesn't like (including us). Probably an MRA; definitely batshit insane and possibly Australia's answer to Dennis Markuze, or perhaps the Peter Joseph to Markuze's Alex Jones. Runs a blog called Grey Lining (no link—hate speech rule) where he rants obsessively about the targets of his rage. His rather masturbatory behavior has been named "hoggling" by the people he ridicules. ): Formerly a reasonably sane commenter on atheist boards; went absolutely nuts after "
a bunch of trolls and people who laugh at him interracting with themTENS of THOUSANDS of capitalists THROUGHOUT DA WURRRRRRRLD! He also dabbles in conspiracy-mongering (particularly ones involving "international bankers", Hilldebeest, WWIII being juuuuuust around the corner, HAARP, and denialism of the existence of space (No, seriously.).), transphobia, Brony-hating, fat-shaming, and generally being a massive scumbag. He has been known to give out numbers of callers on air, hang up on callers for "sounding fruity", and treat his few honest fans like trash. For a small-time podcaster, he has been the centre of a surprising amount of drama, including dox-wars amongst his fans.
): Alias: True Capitalist Radio, True Conservative Radio, PoliticsGhost. An all-around crank, Ghost spews racist, sexist, Islamophobic, and homophobic garbage to
- Joey Hollywood Films( ): Film maker and movie critic who called the safety pin an annoying internet trend. Among the "free speech" warriors who was among the #FreeBearing crowd and believed JonTron's apology. Made a few anti-SJW videos himself calling out Buzzfeed.
- Keemstar (as Drama Alert)( ): Covers news stories without going into details about those stories. Said an innocent old man playing video games was someone who was still in prison. His apology video got several dislikes. This video, perfectly describes him.Also runs a podcast channel called "Baited!". The content of this channel consits of him, and two co-hosts, discussing current and previous Internet drama. Keemstar is known for blocking people on twitter because they don't agree with him, as well as making rash decisions and not thinking about the things he says before he says them Is infamous for livestreaming a rant in which he called a man named Alex a "nigger" several times, which eventually became an internet meme.
- Kids and Teens for Satan( ): No, REALLY.
- LeafyIsHere( Leafy was also revealed to have refused to promote or substantially pay people who contributed to his videos. ): Youtube commentator who makes videos of himself reacting to videos whilst playing the "surf" gamemode on Counter Strike Global Offensive. Garnered negative attention when he did a video on TommyNC2010, calling him a cancer of the internet, in spite of the fact that Tommy had Autism. Forced to make a public apology, mainly just to save face, which even Tommy's buddy, Joe Cronin, called out as untrue as months before Leafy made the video, he commented on a video from OfficialDuckStudios where he called Tommy autistic. Granted both Leafy and Duck apologized saying they had no idea, but that doesn't forgive the rest of Leafy's videos, including one so "gracefully" called HOW TO NOT GET RAPED BY EVERYONE YOU EVER MEET.
- The Local Group( ): Page after page of novel length discussion of immortality virii, how to make millions and what the Illuminati really are. Pure whackadoodle.
- Karol Florian Madera(Canadian amateur radio operator who bills himself as "Radio Canada." He operates a station on the high-frequency radio bands and makes it his aim to slander U.S. citizens nearly every day over the airwaves. He has threatened the U.S. ambassador to Canada and a 13-year-old boy from Minnesota, expressed hopes that someone would deploy roadside bombs against Americans, and stated he would give Al-Qaeda aid and comfort. Mr. Madera also has a website that slanders those he identifies as his enemies, most of whom are American amateur radio operators. ): Schizophrenic
- The Mind Unleashed website( ) and Facebook( ): The Mind Unleashed encourages people to open and free their minds, which going by what they post means to abandon skepticism, critical thinking and embrace pseudoscience and fantasy instead.
- New World Encyclopedia( ): A Moonie encyclopedia.
- Nuwaubianism( ): Kooksite archiving the remnants of Dwight York's bizarre cult.
- Orgy of the Will( who has quite possibly mangled Nietzsche worse than anyone ever has ever (other than Hitler). He scams people under the guise of making a videogame, which he has absolutely no idea how to do. ): The pseudo-philosophical social Darwinist far-right screed of Anthony Zyrmpas, a mentally ill narcissist
- Quantonics(quantum... something-something. Holograms... Keynesian is evil... destroy the fed... Oh, hell, we don't know. ): Homepage of a new form of economics that is based on
- Pupinia Stewart( ): Is an obvious act who continues to make videos pretending how she's a complete dumbass despite outing herself as an obvious act, especially a video where she said that Onision doesn't deserve the hate he's been getting. Wants to marry and date Donald Trump despite him being 69 and despite Pupinia being only 18. Believes feminism is women earning more money than men and says that she wants that, despite occasionally yelling at feminists.
- RanterInShades( ): Agnostic deist who exercises his First Amendment rights vlog-style. Is a supporter of #MetalGate, think #GamerGate only for Metal music. Even has a video entitled, "Hey SJW's! #MetalGate Is Still Here!
- Riding the Tiger(radical traditionalist website with racist and homophobic propaganda. Articles defending monarchism and Juche, and against democracy. Seriously, the most pressing threats in the world include...Esperanto and Baha'i? The editors of the website are suspected to have accepted payment from the Chinese and Iranian governments to push pro-Chinese and pro-Iranian views. ): "A guide to survival in turbulent times". In reality, a right-wing
- Rucka Rucka Ali( ): Depending on who you ask, he's either a brilliant satirist using racial and gender stereotypes to relentlessly mock the entire concept of bigotry altogether, or he exploits them for cheap laughs from their adherents whilst (un)intentionally reinforcing them. Your call. Likely the latter due to his general buddy-buddiness with anti-SJW types like Sargon.
- Sam Pepper( ): Internet "prankster" who got called out in 2014 for pinching women's butts on the street's, which is less a prank and more sexual harassment. As a response, Laci Green created a petition to kick him off of YouTube. Is known as to be a pathological liar as in 2016 during an interview with Keemstar, he admitted that the pranks were fake and that he hired actors to perform them, thus making the people involved with the prank just as bad as he was as his videos say that it's okay to harass people on the streets.
- someguy827( ): Makes videos about how feminism is disgusting. Accused feminists of blaming MRAs for Elliott Rodger's killing spree, similar to Sargon of Akkad's rant where he blamed feminism for Elliott Rodger. Did, however make a video lambasting Rodger and his reasons for killing, and has criticized Onision for his behavior towards women in the past.
- Thought Catalog( ):
- Time Cube( ): The jewel of the clogosphere. Perhaps the craziest and most incoherent website ever created. A severe paranoid schizophrenic rambles on for pages and pages and pages about time being cubic and the Earth undergoing four simultaneous 24 hour days during a single axial rotation. Or something. College debating societies have invited him to campus to serve as target practice. If you only read one of websites listed here, read this one. It's much, much funnier than we made it sound just now.
- François Tremblay( ): With his partner Alison "Hellbound Alleee" Randall, created Insolitology( ), a collection of Internet kooks. Tremblay would be a skeptical ally except for his out-of-control seething contempt for anyone who isn't an anarchist like him (among other things, he openly advocates boycotting voting, which seems a little counterproductive from a getting-things-done standpoint; he has also in the past been a global warming denier). Apart from his non-forum writings, which can be quite interesting, he's best left alone; however, he can be a very persistent flame warrior on discussion fora. He's also very strongly feminist, if a bit too second-wave (he's thrown in with the transphobe radfems), so that's working in his favor at least.
- Truthloader( ): A channel bringing investigative and citizen journalism together that's run by British media group ITN. But as its stated goal is also to cover things the media either ignore or don't touch, it also covers quite a good deal of conspiracy theories and fringe woo. The resulting can come across like a hipper, diluted version of RT, where legitimate news clashes with both amateur journalist fodder and features involving UFOs, Alex Jones, etc.
- Vegan Gains( ): Is in the camp of vegans who thinks any person who isn't a vegan deserves to die. Makes videos both commenting on people's bodies, such as saying Eugina Cooney isn't naturally skinny. Gains also makes anti-SJW videos, such the infamous "Laci Green raped me" which served as a parody of her false rape accusations video. Made fun of the people who were disappointed with Trump winning the 2016 presidency.
- Webmaster of the Internet( ): Has something to do with, er, parents creating children for the purpose of dying and not telling them, and, er, Google's Adsense commercials for diamond rings funding immortality research, but beyond that is completely indecipherable.
- WorthlessLoser8( ): Formerly variablast, but that channel was turned into a community channel (and was later deleted by his ex-girlfriend), shared with a number of other users, and Niggeritarian (a channel that was suspended). White man who a while back decided to take a stand for "name freedom" (the right to change your name to absolutely anything, as part of your free speech) by changing his legal name to "Mister Radical Fuckcensorship Supernigger Nigger." He later expanded this into a campaign to reclaim the word "nigger" by redefining it to mean both (as a noun) "human" and (as a verb) "to reclaim a word," believing that doing so would help to reduce racial tensions. While actually fairly intelligent,Do You Believe That? he seems to be willing to put far more effort into such an activity than its actually worth, and has succeeded largely in alienating a huge number of people who were previously his fans.
- William Tapley(insane purveyor of some of the furthest-out-there claims regarding eschatology and prophecy or he is a brilliant parodist of the same who has convinced a lot of viewers that he really believes this bullshit. His video series is titled Revelation Unraveled. In these videos, he stands in front of a green screen showing various bucolic scenes and delivers some of the most head-scratching analogies regarding modern events that you will ever hear. His appearance is quite striking: white hair and whiskers; an assortment of Cardigan sweaters; and a fuckin' big gold crucifix around his neck. It all makes him look like one of those Catholic priests who tries to look like Santa Claus so that little Johnny and/or Janey will be more willing to follow him into the rectory for a "treat." Also calls himself "The Third Eagle of the Apocalypse" and "The Co-Prophet of the End Times." Has a remarkable knack for spotting phallic symbols supposedly hidden everywhere by the forces of Satan. ): Either he is a batshit
- xxxThePeachxxx( ): Biracial YouTube vlogger who struck it big with her well-spoken commentary on social issues like atheism, abortion, prostitution and racism. Unfortunately, she has a tendency to misunderstand what radical feminism is, conflating feminists in general with TERFs and has a dodgy at best understanding of hate speech laws rather ironically preferring a "frozen peach" argument against them. When pressed, she reverts to evasive fixed action positions.
- Liberty Prime (@libertyb0ss)( Thinks Donald Trump is a joke and isn't a threat to the American people. Believes in the punishment of social justice warriors and thinks that if people can't handle jokes, then they're skin is too thin. Hopes that Milo Yiannapolous is his future husband. He has changed his Twitter name to "I m meme". ): Twitter account whose sole purpose is that he is a, "40ft tall Patriot of these United States, my hobbies are Freedom, Liberation of the oppressed, and crushing communism until it is long forgotten."
- Landover Baptist Church( ): Where the Worthwhile Worship.
- Weekly World News( ): Although in this case it's not so much that they're full of misinformation, it's more that you're stupid enough to believe it's real.
- ChristWire( ): Although in this case it's not so much that they're full of misinformation, it's more that you're stupid enough to believe it's real.
Various internet kooks and internet trolls
- Ahmet Cosar: Operator of early Usenet spambot "Serdar Argic"; went on a mad spam frenzy in 1994 pushing anti-Armenian hatred, accusing the Armenians of perpetuating a genocide on Turks and Azeris.
- Don Black
- Eric Dondero: A nuke-the-Middle East Republican fanatic who thinks he is a libertarian. This particular bundle of contradictions is actually not all that uncommon, but Dondero is hyperactive about spamming every Internet forum imaginable with his barely-coherent wingnuttery. He attacks big-L Libertarians for not being pro-war, libertarian-leaning Democrats for not being Republicans, anti-war Republicans for not being real Republicans, and his former boss, Ron Paul (who fired him), for just about everything. Following Barack Obama's 2012 re-election, Dondero pledged to never again speak to any Democrat or anyone he suspected of sympathizing with Democrats, and urged his followers to immediately divorce Democratic spouses, disown any and all family members and friends who are Democrats, and quit their jobs if their bosses are Democrats. Dondero also stated that he frequently asks supermarket cashiers what "EBT" means, so when they reply that it's a government assistance program, he can loudly berate them for accepting welfare recipients.
- David Duke
- Jason Gastrich: Obsessive Biblical inerrantist with a knack for not going away when ordered. Shoot-on-sight banned at Wikipedia. Was given a trial unbanning and managed to get himself rebanned that very same day for sockpuppetry.
- Milton Kleim: Early promoter of neo-Nazism on Usenet who later renounced racism.
- Guy McPherson: A hard green blogger and sort of watered-down American Pentti Linkola (or bizarro-world Bjorn Lomborg), McPherson is a professor emeritus of biology who argues that nothing should be done about global warming ... because civilization is already doomed (and he seems to think civilization deserves it anyway). Does no research, apart from cherry-picking other people's work.
- Robert McElwaine: Evangelist for Eckankar, as well as a follower of Cold War conspiracy whackjob Dr. Peter Beter and the village idiot of University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire. Known for ARBITRARY capitalization and Usenet spam; died in 2008.
- Ray Martinez: Self-described "Old Earth/Young Biosphere Protestant Evangelical Creationist-Designist." Troll at talk.origins as well as the CvE forums and other creationist websites. Tried his hand at Conservapedia for a while but took his ball and went home after his particular brand of wingnuttery was found to be unacceptable. Believes that the Bible is innerrant, that the Great Pyramid is a physical representation of the Bible, that Atlantis exists in the Atlantic Ocean and that its existence is proven by the fact that eels return to the Atlantic to spawn. Has been on the verge of publishing a paper that will demolish Darwinism for about 5–7 years now. All questions that seem to undermine his arguments will be answered in his paper. A Ray Martinez Dictionary is available to translate his various positions.
- Diana Napolis: (Internet handle Karen "Curio" Jones) Ex-therapist who believes there is a vast Satanic conspiracy attempting to cover up widespread ritual abuse. Known for harassing psychologist Elizabeth Loftus on-line and spent a year in jail for stalking Hollywood celebrities.
- Frank O'Collins: Runs an obscure Australia-based cult-like group UCADIA which hosts dozens of websites promoting his views. His sites ramble on about the corrupt "Roman system" of law, banks and courts. The atrocities of the "Roman cult" (aka the modern Catholic Church), and how the creation of the "The United States of Spirits The Covenant of the United States of Spirits" brought an end to a long-lasting war in heaven between angels and demons, as well as the destruction of Hell. Um... yeah.
- Paul Parnitzke: Uses the pseudonym 'Paul Vogel'; cosmotheist; blind fanatic; regularly projects his own behaviors onto others; pathological affinity for the word 'ilk'; got banned from wikipedia for persistent POV-pushing.
- Jack Sarfatti: A PhD physicist and Geller-gawker in the 70s, a flat out loony on Usenet in the 90s. Once accused PZ Myers of being a self-loathing Jew because PZ's last name is Myers and PZ does not support the Israeli government, which is weird, because PZ isn't actually Jewish and doesn't seem to have any major self-image problems.
- "Thrinaxodon": Internet loon who is known for boasting "Devonian human origins" nonsense. Similar to Ed Conrad( ). Born in 1930. Declares himself to be the "ultimate troll". He's apparently appeared on RW a couple of times.
- Frank R. Wallace: The now-deceased promoter of Neo-Tech.
- Sanford Wallace: The king of Internet spam (and proud of it, apparently).
- JTEM: JTEM'S Tumblr JTEM is a Usenet troll known for pushing fringe science on matters of paleoanthropology. He also thinks of himself as superior to virtually everyone in the universe, thus he possesses a mean narcissistic streak as well as being a believer in fringe science on matters of paleoanthropology. Has appeared on talk.origins several times. He is known for being a big asshole as well, as if that's a surprise.
- Peter Nyikos: Paranoid Usenet poster who frequents talk.origins. He is a firm believer in Directed Panspermia as well as his belief that taxonomy has been "tainted" by cladistics. Its not so much for his beliefs as the way he acts. He frequently attacks other Usenet posters, believes he is the subject of nonexistent persecution and is all-around mentally unhinged. Seriously, just look up "Peter Nyikos" on Google Groups and see what I mean.
- In other words, to describe Fitzpatrick's views (to the extent that they are at all coherent; her rants tend to lean towards word salad with Russian dressing) is to have a once-in-a-lifetime chance to use the phrase "vulgar Galambosianism". In addition, she not only supported SOPA but castigated SL content creators for being against it.
- The remarkable part is that Winer somehow managed to do this to an open standard. The IETF basically threw out RSS and replaced it with Atom for this reason.
- THE "90s KIDS" RANT thatistheplan (YouTube), 25 August 2016
- Tyler, The Creator banned in the fucking UK! It's bullshit... theneedledrop (YouTube), 31 August 2015
- TND Podcast #26 ft. Sargon of Akkad theneedledrop (YouTube), 12 November 2015
- Discussing Social Justice in Music with The Needle Drop Sargon of Akkad Livestreams (YouTube), 6 November 2015
- #FullMcIntosh vs Shitlords Sargon of Akkad Livestreams (YouTube), 3 December 2015
- The Beautiful Destruction of the Mainstream Media #PewDieGate Sargon of Akkad Livestreams (YouTube), 16 February 2017
- QUESTIONS WHITE MEN HAVE FOR SJWs! TJ Kirk (Youtube), 11 July 2016
- How Anthony Fantano, aka The Needle Drop, Became Today’s Most Successful Music Critic Spin, 30 November 2016
- Paul Joseph Watson Is A Pop Culture Pleb STINKPIECE theneedledrop (YouTube), 8 February 2017
- Tamir Rice Shooting thatistheplan (YouTube), 1 January 2016
- Death Grips - The Powers That B Pt. 1 a.k.a. Niggas On The Moon ALBUM REVIEW theneedledrop (YouTube), 17 June 2014
- "12 THINGS ONLY PEOPLE BORN ON OCT 4 1991 WILL BE REMEMBER AND IF YOU WEREN'T BORN THEN AND SAY YOU REMEMBER IT YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A LYING LITTLE DICKSNIFFER!!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE NUMBER 6!!!one!!"
- Chomsky: Saudi Arabia is the "Center of Radical Islamic Extremism" Now Spreading Among Sunni Muslims
- Uygur, Cenk (November 20, 1991). "Historical Fact or Falsehood?". The Daily Pennsylvanian. Archived from the original on June 20, 2012. http://www.webcitation.org/68YqvmgSY?url=http://thedp.com/index.php/article/1991/11/column_historical_fact_or_falsehood. Retrieved June 20, 2012.
- "Rescinding Daily Pennsylvanian Article". TYT Network. Archived from the original on September 13, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160913122125/https://tytnetwork.com/2016/04/22/rescinding-daily-pennsylvanian-article/. Retrieved November 3, 2016.
- Washington 'Redskins' Not Offensive, Says Whiteskin Rick Reilly - The Young Turks (Sep 19, 2013)
- Jeb Bush On Redskins Team Name Controversy - The Young Turks (Oct 4, 2015)
- Ivanoff is quite fond of calling feminist skeptics "baboons", a label that some of us would probably adopt if he was in any meaningful sense important.
- There was actually a literal masturbation situation involved, which by all indications proved nothing to anyone except that Ivanoff is kind of really weird.
- HOW TO NOT GET RAPED BY EVERYONE YOU EVER MEET by LeafyIsHere on youtube, 23 February 2016.
- [http://icycalmisacriminal.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/icycalm-is-a-criminal/ Icycalm is a criminal.
- Icycalm is making an Übergame.
- which is a reference to Libery Prime, the American anti-communist robot from Fallout 3 and 4
- Dondero stating he will no longer communicate with anyone who disagrees with him, thus greatly improving the lives of the very people he claims to despise. (Courtesy of the IWBM)
- Jason Gastrich's RFA at Wikipedia
- Apparently, accusing American Jews who oppose Israeli policies of being self-loathing is a somewhat common hasbara trope. This overall doesn't help Israel's rather spotty public image.
- Apropos of nothing, "Sarfatti" is slightly mangled Hebrew for "Frenchman".