User:Reverend Black Percy/sandbox
|Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
“”Meet David Icke. He is a fucking loon.
David Icke[Note 1] is a human singularity of insanity best known for his UFO and conspiracy theory advocacy. He came to fame as an English footballer and sports commentator and used to be a spokesman for the Green Party of England and Wales, but since 1991 has devoted his life to informing the world that it's actually secretly controlled by evil shape-shifting lizard-people from the 4th dimension. Genuinely.[Note 2]
He further proposes that the Moon is an artificial construct — "probably a hollowed-out planetoid" — from which the reptilians broadcast an "artificial sense of self and the world" that humans mistakenly perceive as reality.[Note 3]
As of August 2012, VICE estimates his worldwide book sales to more than 20 million books sold, and claims his website (that also hosts his official forums) recieves over 4 million hits per month.
“”In the very late 1800s, a controversial document came to light called the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. I call them the Illuminati Protocols and I quote many extracts from them in The Robots' Rebellion.
|—David Icke, And the Truth Shall Set You Free|
Icke is a proponent of a super-duper grand unified conspiracy theory that mixes together just about every conspiracy theory you can think of; this he calls the "Babylonian Brotherhood."[Note 4] All members of the media, the scientific community, the banking system, and the religions and militaries of the world's nations are mere foot-soldiers of the conspiracy. These stooges are in turn controlled by the usual suspects: the United Nations, the Bilderberg Group, the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Rothschild family, the World Bank, etc. All of these groups are merely the puppets of "the global elite," which are controlled by "the prison wardens."
With the release of his book The Biggest Secret in 1999, Icke added the final layer on top of the pyramid of conspiracy: Interdimensional shape-shifting lizard-people from a rift in the space-time continuum near the constellation Draco, often referred to as "reptilians" or "reptoids." Partially ripping off Zecharia Sitchin, he claims these aliens are the Anunnaki and that they have interbred with humans throughout history. Much of the "evidence" of reptoids Icke's worshipers put forth are pictures of world leaders with enlarged pupils or red eye — the everyday kind of red eye in which retinas illuminated by camera flashes. This supposedly signifies that they have momentarily lapsed in their shape-shifting.[Note 5]
Some people have taken offense to this, claiming that "shape-shifting lizard-people" is a code word for "Jews." Icke claims that he is not anti-Semitic and that when he says "shape-shifting lizard-people," he really quite literally means lizards. Although he hangs around with some rather fringe right-wing nutcases, he balances it all out by being just as insane a believer in New Age mumbo-jumbo. He does believe the Protocols of the Elders of Zion were true, albeit supposedly not about Jews but (ironically given the accusation of anti-Semitism) a code word for lizard people. He also has been flirting with Holocaust denial, but in Icke's case it's less likely a sign of anti-Semitism than yet another manifestation of all-round insanity.
Reasonable speculation about the source of his space-lizard theory may be the 1970's British progressive rock album Lizard by King Crimson which features metaphorical references to lizards as politico-religious enemies of a "Prince Rupert" in the song "Lizard." Ironically, King Crimson's "lizards" seem to honor the Sabbath, promise Eden, and have a "sacred tablet." The song also references British writer William Blake's figure "Urizen," Blake's parody and criticism of the God of the Old Testament which he viewed as simultaneously extremely tyrannical and misguidedly benevolent. Another source may have been the 1980's TV series V, which featured shape-shifting lizard aliens who took over Earth from within society.
At this point, it shouldn't be surprising that Icke hawks alt-med and every crank medical idea under the sun through his website and book store: Homeopathy, vitamin woo, vaccine denial, AIDS denial, water fluoridation, Big Pharma conspiracies, etc. The man has Jupiter-scale crank magnetism, okay?
Descent into New Age woo
During the late 1980s while he was still with the Green Party, Icke began to look to alternative medicine for a cure for the arthritis that had ended his football career. This also brought him in contact with the local members of the New Age movement. In 1989, he experienced neurological symptoms (impression of a presence, momentary paralysis of lower extremities, auditory hallucination, facial sensations) that he interpreted as spirits trying to contact him. In 1990, he met a psychic he called his "soul mate" who began to introduce him to hardcore New Age woo. He went off the deep end shortly thereafter. He left the party in 1990 and was formally banned from it in 1994, with the Greens calling his views "fascist".
Permanently upping the batshit ante
“”They're (the audience) laughing at you, they aren't laughing with you.
|—Terry Wogan to Icke. |
In 1991, on Terry Wogan's TV chat show, in the middle of talking about football (the subject he was a guest on the show to talk about), Icke announced that he was "the son of God" and that Britain would be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes (the UK isn't seismically active). He also began wearing all turquoise all the time which furthered claims he was either disturbed or perhaps a reptilian himself. He was even passed over for Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 for being too weird.
In 2008, he ran for election to Parliament as an independent candidate in the Haltemprice and Howden by-election. He got only 110 votes, and lost his deposit. If the lizard people (who live between Selby and Hull) had let him win, he would not have actually entered Parliament as he vowed not to actually take the oath to the Queen required (as he believes Her Majesty and the rest of the Royal Family to be lizard people as well). Because the irony does not stop with this fellow, Prince Charles agrees with Icke on the alternative medicine stuff.
Icke was the only non-American interviewee on the life-saving DVD The Fall of America and the Western World.
Icke considers himself the most controversial writer in the world. Non-British people who don't pay much attention to the weirder sections of the bookstore consider him "who?" – which puts him in somewhat the same category Ward Churchill occupies among liberals.
In 2012, he announced that the opening ceremony of the London 2012 games was a Satanic ritual designed to harness negative energy, and that "The Olympic Stadium is strategically placed on the earth-energy grid to tap into the immense London and British power centres and this is why Glastonbury Tor, one of the most significant earth-vortex points in the UK, is a centrepiece of the opening ceremony."
If all of the above wasn't crazy enough for you, Icke seems to have taken The Matrix literally (well, minus the parts with Keanu Reeves and robot overlords). He believes that much of reality is a holographic projection or sensory illusion being beamed down by our alien overlords from the moon, which is actually a space-station with a hollow interior. No, really... no, really.
“”We/I am a son/daughter of God. In fact, we are all expressions/projections of the Infinite Conciousness, which is love, that is what I mean when I say "I am a son of god "GOD"!"
Comeuppance, of a sort
In January 2015 Icke paid $90,000CAN in settlement of a lawsuit by Richard Warman, a Canadian human rights lawyer. Icke had defamed Warman in his 2001 book Children of the Matrix by making allegations of Satanic child abuse and murder. This was in addition to an out of court settlement of $120,000CAN Warman had already received from three Canadian book stores who continued to sell the book after being named as co-respondants in the case.
In a public statement in March 2015 Warman said "This settlement exposes Icke’s argument that no one had ever sued him because his allegations were true as nothing more than a fallacy."
In response to this
monumental legal victory expensive defeat Icke posted a video response on his website explaining the background to the case which, unsurprisingly (and probably wisely), doesn't even mention it. Instead, and with a breathtaking display of chutzpah lack of awareness, he invokes the memory of the late Carl Sagan. The idea that Dr. Sagan would have given him the time of day - never mind lent support to any of his nonsense - is a concept too ridiculous to be worthy of further comment.
List of people thought by Icke to be reptilian overlords
“”The following list has been compiled from the wealth of research I have put together over the last ten years. I would suggest that all of these are reptilian bloodline, but I only mention shapeshifting where it has been witnessed. It is only an initial list and will be added to. If you can add names, and give the supporting evidence, that would be most helpful in exposing these horrors. By "Satanists", of course, I mean those involved in human sacrifice.
As RationalWikians, we have a certain flair for compiling lists of various kinds. In this case however, little needs to be done with the following list (as left in its original state), written by Icke himself, titled LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS, PAEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS (yes, in allcaps). Since about mid-2000, the list is no longer located on his website (atleast not under the same URL or title), so while it may not reflect his current views, there's been no public recantation from Icke regarding his views on
jew lizard scheming. Everything in the below box, notes included, reflect his own vision. Without further ado;
- William F. Buckley Jr: Head of the elite JANUS mind control operation based at NATO headquarters in Belgium which trains mind-controlled psychic assassins; child killer, Satanist, shapeshifter
- George Bush: US President and Vice President, head of the CIA, and a stream of other leading roles in the Illuminati. Satanist, mind controller, torturer of children and adults, paedophile, shapeshifting reptilian, and major drug runner. Serial killer. Nice man.
- George W. Bush, Jr. - front-runner to be next President of the United States. Son of his father.
- Bill Clinton, President of the United States. Satanist, serial killer, based on orders he has issued for assassinations, sexual abuser of mind controlled slaves.
- Hillary Clinton, wife of President and now running for political office in New York. Announced her intention to run at a place called Pindar. This is the code-name of one of the foremost Illuminati human sacrificers and operatives (See The Biggest Secret). High Illuminati witch and Satanist. Abuser of mind controlled women.
- Al Gore, Vice-President to Clinton, and front runner to be the "Democratic" candidate "opposing" George W. Bush. Illuminati, Satanist, serious blood drinker. Reptilian shapeshifter.
- Gerald Ford, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Lyndon B. Johnson. Presidents of the United States. Satanists. Users of mind-controlled slaves.
- John F. Kennedy, assassinated President of the US. User for sex of mind controlled slaves. Probably a lot more we have yet to know.
- Ted Kennedy: US politician, and head of the Kennedy clan currently. Brutal abuser of mind controlled slaves.
- Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State under Richard Nixon, and one of the Illuminati's foremost master minds of the agenda. Satanist, mind controller, child torturer, creator of wars of mass murder and destruction. Shapshifter. Works closely with the UK's Lord Carrington.
- Mikail Gorbachev, former President of the Soviet Union, now working in the US for the Illuminati Gorbachev Foundation which campaigns for World government, world army, etc., etc. Satanist and shapeshifting reptilian.
- House of Rothschild. Satanists, child sacrificers, mind controllers, torturers of children and adults. Guy de Rothschild heads the dynasty and he is one of the top trauma-based mind controllers in the world. They are shapeshifting reptilians.
- Habsburgs: See Rothschilds.
- Rockefellers: See Rothschilds.
- Astors: See Rothschilds.
- Du Ponts: See Rothschilds.
- Mellons: See Rothschilds.
- Dick Cheney, Defence Secretary under President Bush. Satanist, torturer of children and adults. Mind controller.
- Robert C. Byrd, "Democrat" senator for West Virginia. Satanist and brutal torturer of adults and children. Mind controller.
- Bob and Bill Bennett, well-known US political figures closely connected to George Bush. Satanists, mind controllers, torturers of children and adults.
- Lt Col Michael Aquino, US Military Psychological Warfare Department: Satanist (founder of the Church of Set), torturer of children and adults in trauma-based mind control projects.
- Kris Kristopherson, actor and singer. Works with Aquino. Torturer, mind controller.
- Boxcar Willie, country music singer. Satanist, paedophile.
- Bob Hope "comedian". Life-time asset of British Intelligence, mind-controlled slave handler, and manipulator of the "entertainment industry" on behalf of the Illuminati. The "Rat Pack", including Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Junior, and Dean Martin were all heavily involved with Hope and others in the same line of work.
- Billy Graham, "Christian" hero who has been funded from the start by the top Illuminati families and operatives like the Rockefellers and newspaper tycoon, William Randolf Heast. Satanist, involved in mind control projects, close friend of Bush and Kissinger. Bloodline of the Satanic Illuminati Frank family which created the Satanic movement known as Frankism.
- Queen Elizabeth II of the UK: Satanist, child sacrificer, shapeshifting reptilian. Major Illuminati figure.
- Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother: As above.
- Prince Philip: As above.
- Prince Charles: As above.
- Prince Andrew: As above.
- Princess Anne: As above. Not seen to shapeshift.
- Lord Mountbatten of the British Royal Family and World War II "war hero". Rothschild bloodline, and therefore a shapeshifter. Satanist.
- Winston Churchill, Britain's war-time Prime Minister, and bloodline of the Marlborough family, one of the elite aristocratic bloodlines of the British Isles. Satanist.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt: US war-time President: Satanist.
- Stalin: Russian war-time leader. Satanist.
- Adolf Hitler, Nazi leader in Germany. Rothschild bloodline. Satanist.
- Tony Blair, current British Prime Minister. Satanist.
- Brian Mulroney, Prime Minister of Canada when he and President Bush introduced the NAFTA "free trade" agreement, which has devastated the Canadian economy. Satanist, rapist of mind controlled women.
- Pierre Trudeau, Canadian Prime Minister. Satanist, rapist of mind controlled women, paedophile.
- Edward Heath, Prime Minister of the UK from 1970-74 and the man who signed Britain into the European Community, now Union. Satanist, child torturer, paedophile, shapeshifting reptilian.
- Willie Whitelaw, Deputy Prime Minister to Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s. Satanist.
- Lord McAlpine of the McAlpine Construction dynasty in the UK. Satanist, paedophile.
- Mohammed Al Fayed, father of Dodi Fayed, who died in the car with Princess Diana. Satanist.
Basically, anyone who has ever come close to political power and/or played country music. Aside from these targets (a creative mix of obvious crank sitting ducks and utterly random picks), Icke has since listed other people as scaly space-paedophiles with a similarly random shotgun approach;
- The Merovingians, a medieval French dynasty.
- Jeb Bush.
- Dalton McGuinty, former premier of Ontario.
- Willie Nelson.
- The Nagas (ancient gods of the Indus valley).
If any of these individuals are seen sacrificing children or drinking blood, they should be reported to the
zoo constabulary post-haste. Unless if they're Canadian, as that might land Icke in hot legal water
Official YouTube Channel
In the fight against the reptilian overlords, the fullest utilization of communications technology is of the utmost importance if the awoken are to stand a chance against the gathering darkness. Broadly sharing footpath with fellow lunatic Alex Jones, Icke isn't far behind in communicating to the masses about various fringe topics, old and new alike. Though the former focuses on his bunker radio show, producing tense mockumentaries and bullhorning federal buildings, the latter decided to instead focus his efforts on writing books, leaving his YouTube media empire wanting in comparison to InfoWars. And nothing of value was lost.
Founded on April 16, 2006, his official (a word he uses to the point of tedium) YouTube channel was created, the contents of which is explicitly and literally "endorsed by David Icke himself". Considering the relatively vast amount of David Icke videos that litter YouTube yet do not originate from his official account, Icke made an official account that is the only officially authorised David Icke channel. It's official, people![Note 6]
Not counting other channels displaying Icke related content (seeing as how they're not official and all that), his official channel can boast - quite remarkably - just under 130,000 subscribers who have gracefully provided his channel with just over 8,000,000 views (as of mid-2015).
Just like on his forums (detailed below), his YouTube channel sorts its fringe content by a vast number of flimsy categories and topics, ranging from "Rothschild Zionist Extremists" to "Satanism and Pedophilia Crimes of The Global Elite" to David personally providing fairly cosy and light-hearted guided tours of his apartment in the Isle of Wight.[Note 7] ...Ookay?
“”If me flat was any smaller, it'd be home fer rabbits.
|—David Icke, 2012|
This particular episode of The David Icke Show is set in his home town of Ryde and the flat he claims to have lived in since the early 2000's (thus from around the time he published Children of the Matrix) on the south coast of the Isle of Wight. The following statements are provided by Icke apart from the contents of his tour;
- Icke claims that circulating rumors are accusing him of making millions of pounds a year, of living in a mansion and of driving a Bentley. He refers to these unfounded conspiracy theories as "just insane" and "ridiculous".
- Icke defines what "working" entails for him, calling it "...a constant thing, a constant unraveling story of research and information and communication all the time". We call it "attempted creative writing with a generous pinch of delusion".
- Icke claims to literally not understand why the BBC "got rid of him", even after he'd gone on the Wogan show dressed in a turquoise jumpsuit proclaiming he was the "Son of the Godhead". As late as 2012, and of as sober a mind as anyone could ever expect from the man. Despite hosting an entire 9-part series (starring himself) on his channel - in which he refers to himself as "The Dot Connector" - these particular dots probably won't get connected any time soon.
- Icke claims he used to travel with a woman named "Yaeyva", describing her as being "like a native american grandmother", whatever that means.
Inspiring his movement
Noteworthy topics covered in the videos he uploads to his official channel (and explicitly endorses) include;
- Interviews with other cranks, including Alex Jones, Credo Mutwa, Luke Rudkowski, Jordan Maxwell, Tullio Simoncini, Steve Pieczenik, Clif High and Michael Shrimpton.
- Assorted videos relating to the Occupy Wall Street movement, including "essential information" about its relation to a "one party state".
- Several videos featuring his turquoise phase, and oddly named by himself as "David Icke Still Crazy After All These Years".
- He claims to be "freaking out the planet". We don't know exactly what that means, but we wish he'd knock it off.
- Conspiracy-themed music videos from various artists, including his son Gareth Icke and crackpot AIDS denialist/homophobe rapper Vinnie Paz.
- Exposure of the 1988 scifi classic They Live in the context of, well, the above and the below. Whether this should be seen as a positive sign of healthy self-irony, or a negative sign of truly rampant insanity is not clear.
“”The Illuminati in reality is EVERYWHERE. In your children's local school, in the local hospital. Perhaps your family doctor is part of the Illuminati. Perhaps so too is your boss, your postman, and even your own dad. The Illuminati are an invisible psychically connected hive-mind network which transcends time and space. They are in constant communication with each other and other entities which maybe they believe are aliens, or angels, demons, or even deceased relatives. They are fully psychic and can easily read your thoughts.
|—Truthspoon, "Senior Member", David Icke forums|
The tale of David Icke, however, doesn't end with him. Being a prolific writer that's done his best to spawn a movement, he's had some relative success, and the David Icke official website naturally hosts a forum worthy of any relatively well-known crank, providing an unparallelled view into the beliefs and convictions of his followers, modeled (to a varying degree) closely on Ickes published works, interviews and newsletters. It is arguably the world's single largest online congregation of psychiatry patients - however, they seemingly gather with good intentions, as they've only organised to combat and defeat the ongoing reptilian invasion. So the joke's on you, sheeple.
Unless if you by reptilian mean jew
The site boasts a little over 102,000 members, having collectively made over 268,000 threads with over 5,350,000 posts in them (as of mid-2015). As with any fringe vbulletin forum (as huge as this one may be), there's no telling how many of these official stats consist of dummy accounts, how many are unmoderated bots, how many are active, how many of the posts consist of spam, etc. Enough material to warrant holding more than one world congress of psychology on this movement alone, at any rate. The site is ranked (by Alexa, as of the 20th of July 2015) at number 21,373 globally and at number 1456 in the United Kingdom. Activity on the forums appears to have peaked in late 2012 with 30,561 concurrent users. As of mid-2015, the forums appear to be visited - on any given day - by registered members numbering in the low hundreds, the bulk of visitors being made up of - amazingly - a few thousand unregistered lurkers.
Aside from the typical forum sections, e.g. recent news, general discussions, and a now-closed humor section labeled "Conspiratainment" (where things most likely got way too real way too soon) the David Icke forums provide an overview of the areas the movement is actively concerned with, and much like RationalWiki, it's a great place to stand in awe of all the bullshit that is really out there.
Also much like RationalWiki, the David Icke forums seem to bring up almost everything between heaven and earth, as you'll see below - the site is a veritable Twilight Zone mirror of RationalWiki, touching upon a jaw-dropping amount of fringe topics, yet without the application of a single shred of scepticism or sound thought. The operative difference between the two sites being, that only one of these two sites has a userbase which have completely lost their marbles and now find themselves riverdancing internally while somersaulting backwards through time into a pineal gland-shaped wormhole packed to the brim with Nazi UFO's. Suck on that mint while you read on.
Note that the below categories were not made by RationalWiki, but are the literal names of the subforums Icke chose to specifically accomodate on his official forums (seeing as how meaningful they clearly all are). These categories and their contents may be viewed in their original glory on the official David Icke forums. As will be made apparent below, it isn't for nothing that David Icke is often referred to as the anointed son of the grand unified conspiracy theory.
Interestingly, the David Icke forums' chosen areas of interest largely overlap with ours - we have articles on most of this bollocks. These include;
|HERE BE |
"Meditation / Human Consciousness / Spirituality / Ascension / 2012 Mayan Calendar"
While you would think the 2012 Mayan Calendar bit would be ripe for removal, this is not the case. The thread dating from 2011 that was made in anticipation of this non-event is still alive and well, with allegedly Mayan horoscopes being provided instead (as of 2015). *shrugs*
Other threads in this section include investigations into whether or not MSG in food creates spirits, and the relationship between
"The Awakening / What we Can Do"
This unspecific section contains standard topics such as unlimited free energy woo and calls for gold and silver hoarding, sprinkled with Osho hype for added zest, and even - innovatively enough - what resembles the blueprints of an alleged "Hyper Dimensional Design" of Time Cube-esque proportions. We're not even mad - that's amazing.
Open questions are also posed to the diehards of the community, ranging from "Is Planet Earth Retarded?" to "Why are people not running to the Hills?".
"Human Race Get Off Your Knees"
This confusingly titled section seems to mainly concern the books of David Icke (with focus on his latest book, The Perception Deception) and even has an "Official David Icke Support Thread" stickied. OP requests handsome David pictures!
The subforum focuses on various moon theories (a topic covered in Icke's book) aside from the standard moon landing hoax crankery present on any self-respecting fringe site. These other theories include David's own theory that the moon is in fact a spaceship, a suggestion which may be taking it one step too far - even for David.
Another theory points out that the Earth and Mars must clearly have traded orbits with one another (in relationship to the sun) within the last 10,000 years or so. This blinding masterpiece of astrophysics is then combined with some manner of dust-covered racialist mythology about great "white martians" or "phoenician aryans" who predictably fell from grace and degenerated into the humans of varying quality that populate the world today. Let us just point out that in this narrative, Hitler was arguably a martian who fought for the supremacy of the martians. The pieces are falling into place...
Travel logs from visits to the actual moon are also provided (although not by any of the handful of astronauts in the world who could actually provide stories regarding such), but instead as reported in 2012 by a person allegedly from "inner earth (shambala)"[Note 8], who was also from "the secret society known as the brotherhood of the snake". This account, however, was obviously contested and refuted by other members of the forums - on the grounds that it blatantly disagreed with their memories of their previous lives.
To the more sceptical-minded in the David Icke community, David's claims about the moon would probably stand a better chance against competing theories if
In a thread discussing the difficulties of swallowing the contents of David's new book (even among the most schizotypal of the David Icke community), the definitive answer to the question "Why all the preconceived notions about Ikes new book?" is provided by a forum veteran;
"New Members Forum"
A standard occurence in internet communities (and much more severely so, among "truthers" even in person) is a hierarchical awareness, sometimes crossing over to pure pennalism, by which the "veterans" of a given community may attempt to haze, suspect, and/or troll the newly initiated, with little concern over the initiates leaving the community.[Note 9]
A disclaimer and an extra set of rules have therefore been put into place, in order to minimise the risk of top-tier cranks yelling "SHILL! SHILL!" and scaring away any prospect members. Which is to say; the dangerously uncritical and/or semi-nutty, e.g. who have yet to attract full crank magnetism, or have yet to step up from regular conspiracy theory to grand unified conspiracy theory buff (and are, like most beginner cranks, generally more on the lookout for a place where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came than a place where very specific crank narratives are contended with emotions running high).
These rules being enforced so powerfully is a sign that the management atleast has a decent ballpark idea of how hospitable the average David Icke forums veteran is towards new people, if not held on a short leash. It also, conversely, indicates the fragility of newcomers at fringe forums such as these.
Threads in this subforum include;
Additionally featured is announcement of the discovery that (and we quote);
That is literally how the original sentence starts and ends.[Note 10]
Surprisingly enough, the very resonable question as to why the dang dragons don't just take Icke out is posed - a question which seems to have come up often enough that David actually took the time to sit down and record a once-and-for-all video reply, avaliable as of May 23 2014 on his official YouTube channel. The various and complex logical conclusions pertaining as to why David Icke can't just be "taken out" (silly sceptics) are also avaliable, abridged and summarized, in succinct academic form.[Note 11]
"Health / Nutrition / Diet / Alternative Therapies / Healing"
If your gut reaction to just having read the above headline was "those six words in a row don't instill much promise", then congratulations.
The topics in this section include potentially lethal quack claims about cancer patients "getting better" if they refuse chemotherapy (complete with made up statistics and all), "inspirational" threads about cancer treatment refusal, based on conjectural allegories about people who know people who "beat cancer on their own" (with the implied message "tell all your friends!"), actual no-bullshit Morgellons disease claimants suggesting chemtrails as the cause of the real disease and linking to a (now-defunct) crank-scamming site that allegedly analysed the "contents" of the non-existant "fibers".
Not even a regular Hemp-vs-Cancer discussion can be held here without the first post already invoking the TimeCube Law, with the proponents going way overboard on what is actually on offer here in terms of potential cures to certain types of cancer - a medical term which is itself to be understood as a very broad umbrella name for a wide range of different diseases - literally calling hemp "a panacea" and even dangerously suggesting that chemotherapy is what is in fact killing cancer patients.
A stickied thread boasts RESULTS (with actual capital letters) concerning in-house "orgonite experimentation" of apparently Nobel prize quality, with reported effects including "feeling much better, full of energy, looking and feeling younger", growing "amazingly" larger root vegetables, and - spectacularly - upon placing a regular glass of water in the freezer overnight (on top of an orgonite coaster), creating "a tornado-like spiral of ice crystals formed in the base of the glass which swirls up into the middle" with "arches formed in the ice". Atleast one thing is certain - these people sure seem qualified to give advice on cancer treatments!
For all the reasons why you should be terrified of anyone who attempts to treat you medically when they are in fact completely bonkers, look no further. This subforum actually contains a dedicated area for a company called "The Shen Clinic", operating out of the Isle of Wight in the UK. Like any proper quack company, they claim to be able to treat basically any medical condition from A to Z.
This is a fringe forum which, in the end, never forgets what it's all about - the cranks. Constantly breaking new ground to accomodate the fringe nonsense of its dear cranks, there is naturally an entire subforum dedicated to Freemen.
Creatively referred to by the management as "lively debates and some informative on-going research", in actuality it's the standard Freemen regurgitation of everything from calls to non-compliance as advocated by Icke (a position he has since quite literally put into motion, urging his followers to rally and perform his most recent invention - the "non-comply-dance") to essentially suggesting the crisis in Greece be used as the pretext to push Freemen pseudolaw to every willing listener from Ormenio to Gavdos, having the poor saps they manage to convert enjoy their new lives of juridical God mode - realistically, only in anticipation of the day when they get to act surprised (and a little victimized) when their asses get dragged to court by the police for breaking the law.
The handicraft of fraudulently inventing real-sounding organisational names and using real-sounding pseudolegal jargon to make bold proclamations (as perfected by Kevin Annet, the freaking Michelangelo of phony pseudolaw proclamations) is skillfully provided, most certainly not by coincidence from a crank YouTube channel which conveniently provides (other) Illuminati exposé videos with titles such as Homosexual Jews steal two children.
Other notable Freemen topics of interest include historical revisionism and making accusations against the pope, oddly referring to him as a "pure marxist". The Frankfurt school is also being targeted as evil and communist, largely for allegedly not being overtly for racism, prohibition of sex education, forcing people into churches on days of worship, etc.
A strange wingnut tendency is apparent among the Freemen in other topics of discussion, with "encouragement of promiscuity and a legally simple divorce process" seen as part of a masonic world communist plot. A plot which the Freemen fight via... attempting to whip up racial conflict, it would seem. At any rate (and in the typical Freeman fashion), the worst actual scrapes they seem to be getting into with the law in their respective countries of origin are with the entity the Freemen themselves refer to as the "TV license bogeyman" (yes, they literally use the word bogeyman), with one Freeman hopeful going so far as to "slam the door in her face" in order to "not fund paedophilia" (which everybody who actually pays their TV license in Scotland thus apparently does?). Sic semper tyrannis!
"Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags"
A sub-forum of a particularly disturbing tone, the paranoid streak of the David Icke forums' userbase takes center stage as their fever-cooked brains struggle to make sense of the world around them.
First and foremost, the typical (and largely harmless) cover-up topics are raised, concering everything from Barry Seal to Marilyn Monroe's alleged execution at the hands of the CIA (with the same fate argued to have befallen Kurt Cobain), to finnish "SUPER SENSORED" [sic] conspiracy claims regarding Fukishima and nuclear power, to finally solving the JFK murder.
Jeb Bush also recieves some flak for having married a dang imported mexican lady.
However, some of the topics decidedly take things one huge step further on the proverbial mental illness probability scale. Helping to provide us with insight, there exists a poll (started in 2011) on the official forums with about 564 respondents (as of July 2015) - probably the entire active number of active users in this subforum, give or take - with the question "Did the Holocaust Happen?".
This is arguably the closest to a Gallup poll we're ever going to get on the David Icke fanbase. Notice that the question isn't "Did 6 million die?" or "Are the numbers inflated?" or anything like that - the question is literally if the holocaust occured, in contrast to not having taken place. Just so we get that clear.
Their in-house ballot revealed the following numbers;
They're an educated bunch, clearly...
...So while it's an overgeneralization to say "they're all holocaust deniers", they certainly lean over to that side. Some users (among the "YES" respondents) did make threads attempting to document nazi testimonials to gassings having taken place. Negative replies in these threads coupled with alternative threads which attempted to provide "cancelling-out-testimonials" proved the "NO"-respondents unconvinced. Bunch of dickheads.
While holocaust denial is pretty far gone when it comes to gauging the mental wellbeing of a community, things truly hit the fan not long afterwards. A narrative grew forth in this sub-forum in which ebola was a false flag perpetrated by saturn rituals and predicted by numerology, in which the Jesuits and the Order of Malta created the Hollywood Film Industry, and in which ISIS is part of a false flag recruitment scheme with a predicted activity peak on the 4th of July 2015. Need we mention that the prediction turned out false?
"Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution"
Continuing down the rabbithole...
"New World Order / Global Government"
"Illuminati / Secret Societies"
"War on Terror"
"Vaccinations /Medical Mafia / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare"
"Race and Immigration"
"Symbolism / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming"
"UFOs / ETs / Anunnaki / Orbs / Crop Circles / Solar System / Space"
"Satanism / Cults / Esoteric / Astral Entities & Spirit Possession"
"Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare"
"The Matrix / Nature of Reality"
"Ancient History / Forbidden Knowledge / History Rewritten"
"Mythological Creatures / Cryptozoology / Mysteries / Paranormal"
"Hidden Science / Advanced Technology / Top Secret"
"Psychic Ability / Channelling / Remote Viewing / Dreams / Predictions"
"Survival / Local Economies / Communities"
"Astrology / Mysticism / Tarot / Numerology / The Occult / Alchemy"
"Recommended Reading, Viewing and Audio"
"David's Political Campaign - Archive"
"Celebrities/ Entertainment Industry and other MSM"
Stopped clock moments
Despite Icke's craziness, he has actually denounced the Christian patriot movement in the United States. He has stated that he does not know which world is more undesirable in his view: the one wanted by the New World Order or the one with which the American conspiratorial right wish to replace it. This has put him at odds with other conspiracy theorists such as Mark Dice and Alex Jones.
Icke also encourages people to be skeptical of religious fundamentalism in general... but just not of his crazy ideas. Regarding religion, "David's view has always been that all religions exist in order to divide and rule".
His official forums also dedicate an entire section to what they call "Exposing Child Abuse". A noble intention, though disappointingly their interest in the tragedy of abused children is plainly to pursue various hodgepodge conspiracy theories regarding the british royal family, grand wizardry and satanic abuse. Even the LGBT movement is allowed to take it on the chin, thanks to a one-sentence thick veneer of plausible deniability.
If nothing else, the official forums set a very harsh standard against racism, perhaps in an effort to separate themselves from the reptilian/international jew connection, stating;
“”People are welcome to discuss issues surrounding race. Racist remarks will not be tolerated on this forum. Political stances can be discussed without resorting to racial stereo-typing and abusive remarks towards a race of people. Anybody trying to stir up racial hatred will be banned without warning.
The issues surrounding Israel are legitimate subjects for debate and David Icke has not flinched from addressing them despite the attacks on him this has triggered over the years. However, this debate can be conducted without falling into the cesspit of gratuitous racist abuse. There is no need for this for a view about Israel's policies to be expressed and this is not a place to dump such bile. There are many forums that would welcome it, this one does not.We do not shy away from discussing controversial topics. We welcome debates where other mainstream media outlets would not. However, this is not an opportunity for anyone with any kind of racist agenda to spread their propaganda or to recruit others.
|—garethicke, Administrator, David Icke forums|
Though as we've seen above, these rules appear to be poorly enforced, arguably rendering them - de facto - for show.
In response to the phase-out of incandescent light bulbs, Icke scorns compact flourescent lamps as being "more than cumulatively lethal", claiming that "they give off radiation and chemicals and all that stuff". While mercury is obviously truly toxic, studies on CFL's actually side with Icke on all of these claims.
His greatest stopped clock moment so far is - hands down, without a doubt - allegedly not bothering to frequent his own official forums.
- Icke's own webshite
- Information on Reptilians - Including pictures, videos, and the reptilian agenda. Your life may depend on it.
- Reptiloid on TinWiki
- Skeptics are controlled by the Reptilians (according to Icke)
- Icke entry at the JREF Encyclopedia
- David Icke and Jon Ronson special
- Son of God says the flu vaccine will kill your kids
- A website which debunks the outrageous claims of David Icke
- Stargate was real! Roland Emmerich was trying to send a message!
- Don't trust anything you hear, unless I say it!
- Seven signs you're dating a Reptilian.
- ↑ If you were wondering, "Icke" is pronounced like "Ike", not "icky". Regardless of how descriptive that way of saying it would surely be.
- ↑ For empirical crank level measurement: The Icke (symbol: Ie) is to batshit, what the Curie is to radioactivity — that is, a grotesquely huge unit of measurement, one which requires most real-world measurements to be expressed in small fractions of it.
- ↑ This concept is replicated and expanded upon in other publications by the same author.
- ↑ Whether he knows the first thing about the real Babylonia is
unclear at this timeobviously not the case.
- ↑ Seriously, just search for "reptoids" and/or "reptilians" in Google Images.
- ↑ We get it already, jeez Louise.
- ↑ Icke always seems to be more in love with the camera than with his ideas. It's like, as long as he gets attention, the alleged seriousness of the issues really abate. And say what you will about the loon himself, but his granddaughters drawing of a Lion melted my heart. To some little girl, David is just granddad. Which is both ultra-adorable and makes me choke on laughter, all at once.
- ↑ Whatever the holy hell that means.
- ↑ "It should take time to become a bigshot like me, DAMNIT!" - Some 16 year old veteran, probably.
- ↑ Yeah, we got no clue either.
- ↑ Because nobody puts the Son of the Godhead in the corner, that's why.
- ↑ 5 Pathetic Groups That People Think Rule The World, Cracked
- ↑ Icke, D. Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More. David Icke Books (2010), pp. 34-67. ISBN 9780955997310
- ↑ David Icke: Conspiracy of the Lizard Illuminati (Part 2/2)
- ↑ Beset by lizards, The Guardian
- ↑ Critical Thinking Association (UK) on Icke
- ↑ King Crimson - Lizard I (Lizard)
- ↑ Should we be surprised?
- ↑ "Green Party Cofounder Icke Goes New Age" by Wendy Grossman
- ↑ Greens bar Icke, The Independent
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwMNINWcy-A
- ↑ Wogan interview footage
- ↑ Opening ceremony 'was a satanic ritual', politics.co.uk
- ↑ Have a peek at his archive for "Moon Matrix" articles.
- ↑ WikiQuote: David Icke
- ↑ Children of the Matrix. Bridge of Love Publications, 2001. ISBN 0-9538810-1-6
- ↑ , Court submission
- ↑ , Warman's website
- ↑ , Yournewswire report
- ↑ , David and Carl... Together at last
- ↑ Internet Archive Wayback Machine: DavidIcke.com LIST OF FAMOUS SATANISTS,PAEDOPHILES, AND MIND CONTROLLERS by David Icke
- ↑ David Icke, The Windsor-Bush Bloodline
- ↑ Bibliotecapleyades.net: David Icke - "The Reptilian Connection"
- ↑ "He's an evil reptilian kitten-eater from another planet!"
- ↑ page 679 Brad Steiger, Sherry Steiger. Conspiracies and Secret Societies: The Complete Dossier
- ↑ Bibliotecapleyades.net: David Icke - "The Reptilian Connection"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: About page "We will be uploading video's, trailers, and radio interviews over the coming weeks."
- ↑ Believe it or not - Alex Jones has actually written a book! I know, right!? "9-11 Descent into Tyranny: The New World Order's Dark Plans to Turn Earth into a Prison Planet" (on Amazon.com)
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: About page "Joined Apr 16, 2006"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: About page "PLEASE NOTE: This is the ONLY official authorised David Icke channel created by DavidIcke.com and endorsed by David Icke himself."
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: About page "129,256 subscribers • 8,029,426 views"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: Playlist "Rothschild Zionist Extremists"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: Playlist "Satanism and Pedophilia Crimes of The Global Elite"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "David Icke takes us on a tour of his house on the Isle of Wight" (2:35)
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: Playlist "David Icke Dot Connector Series"
- ↑ [The Offical David Icke YouTube Channel: ]
- ↑ [The Offical David Icke YouTube Channel: ]
- ↑ The Offical David Icke YouTube Channel: "David Icke talks with Luke Rudkowski at Occupy Wall Street"
- ↑ [ The Offical David Icke YouTube Channel: ]
- ↑ [The Offical David Icke YouTube Channel: ]
- ↑ [ The Offical David Icke YouTube Channel: ]
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "'Harmonisation': Clif High on David Icke"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "Michael Shrimpton Exposes Ted Heath (and others)"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "Essential Knowledge For A Wall Street Protestor"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "David Icke - Still Crazy After All These Years" #1
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "David Icke - Still Crazy After All These Years" #2
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "David Icke 'Freaking Out The Planet' on 'This Morning' 14 March 2013"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "Remember Who You Are - the great new song written and performed by Gareth Icke"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "Vinnie Paz End of Days feat Block McCloud Official Music Video"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "David Icke on the movie they live"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The Illuminati finally unmasked...."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums statistics: "Threads: 267,983, Posts: 5,352,778, Members: 102,429"
- ↑ Alexa: davidicke.com Site Overview
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums statistics: "Most users ever online was 30,561, 14-09-2012 at 07:27 PM."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums statistics: "Currently Active Users: 2394 (72 members and 2322 guests)" (typical anytime weekday statistics)
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: Conspiratainment subtitle "THIS FORUM IS NOW CLOSED"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Main Forums" index
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Mayan Calendar-Mar 9- Universal Underworld begins"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "MSG in Food Creates Spirits"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Maritime Law and Spiritual Link"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "We are surrounded by Free Energy!"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Buy Gold and Silver"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "OSHO on Truth, Awareness and Enlightenment"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Hyper Dimensional Design"
- ↑ YouTube: Anchorman - "I'm not even mad, that's amazing"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Is Planet Earth Retarded?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Why are people not running to the Hills?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "David's New Book - The Perception Deception"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The Offical David Icke Support Thread!"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: Post by user "runlikehell"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "DI's take on the Moon Landing Hoax theories?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "moon = giant spacecraft"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Is the moon really a spaceship?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The Two Moons of Mars"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "My expriences on the moon and the coming events"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: Post by user "wendypeace27"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The Moon matrix caught on video?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: Post by user "subl1minal"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: New Members Forum subtitle "This forum is for new members to ask questions, and express themselves without fear of ridicule or condemnation. Older members are welcome to participate and air their views, but we take a dim view of trolling here. The most important point of this forum is to get information out, especially to newcomers."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: Announcement "Rules For New Members Forum"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "I am being sprayed.are you? Geoengieering spain."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Question about exorcism."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Logic?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Subliminal manipulation research"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Hello all from Earth"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Satanism"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The Corrupt Demiurge? The soul recycling machine.."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "What saves David from the Reptiles ?"
- ↑ David Icke's official YouTube account: "Why Can't David Icke Be 'Taken Out'?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "75% of the physicians refuses chemotherapy"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The brick wall of cancer"
- ↑ WARNING: The now-defunct URL of the "Carnicom Institute" could lead anywhere, as the domain is expired.
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Morgellons disease"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "rick simpson- building more than a cure for cancer"
- ↑ SciShow: "Why We Haven't Cured Cancer"
- ↑ http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1227166&postcount=1
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Orgonite Experiments: RESULTS!"
- ↑ http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=950293&postcount=3
- ↑ http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=950324&postcount=4
- ↑ http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=950442&postcount=6
- ↑ The Shen Clinic: "Contact Us"
- ↑ The Shen Clinic: "What sort of things might we be able to help?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Freeman-On-The-Land Posting Guidelines"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Icke on non compliance with the system"
- ↑ VICE YouTube channel - David Icke: Conspiracy of the Lizard Illuminati (Part 2/2) (7:12) CRINGE WARNING!
- ↑ Greek Parliament Calls It: Now Act On It
- ↑ Indictments for Crimes against Humanity
- ↑ Johnpaterson22 YouTube channel
- ↑ "Homosexual Jews steal two children"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "History from a different perspective John Harris"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "New Pope Is A Pure Marxist"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The 11 Recommendations Of The ‘Frankfurt’ School"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Communist Goals to Take Over America"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Black Man Buys $350,000 House For $16"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "TV Licence bogeyman"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "David Icke Official Forums: "TV License in Scotland"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Barry Seal"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Marilyn Murdered by CIA"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Cobain murdered by CIA"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "* From nuclear..."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "JFK MURDER SOLVED - watch killer in action"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Jeb Bush talks about his foreign bride"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Holocaust Denial"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "NAZI Testimonies to Holocaust"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "86 Year Old Woman “Holocaust is the Biggest lie""
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Numerology in false flags, Saturn Rituals"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Jesuits & knight of malta created hollywood"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "4th of July ISIS False Flag Recruitment Office Add"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "The Religion Forum"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Exposing Child Abuse"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Royal Family not immune from investigation."
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Savile Was Grand Wizard"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "What is Satanic Abuse?"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "LGBT Activism and Paedophilia"
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Racism"
- ↑ The Official David Icke YouTube Channel: "David Icke takes us on a tour of his house on the Isle of Wight" (3:00)
- ↑ Wikipedia: Fluorescent lamps and health
- ↑ David Icke Official Forums: "Questions to David Icke"