There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Truth Never Sleeps
| Some dare call it|
|What THEY don't want|
you to know!
Efrain "Sonny" Cardona Jr., better known as Truth Never Sleeps (TNS), is a Christian Young Earth Creationist conspiracy theorist YouTuber. His activities focus on hyper-analyzing music videos, end times prophesying, and exposing people as Illuminati shills (including fellow conspiracists The Vigilant Christian, A Call For An Uprising, Alex Jones, and Mark Dice). It is unknown if his videos are a joke or intended seriously.
As of February 2020, Cardona's main YouTube channel has over 96,000 subscribers and 21 million views. Cardona currently makes $54 per month from 14 patrons on Patreon. In August 2019, Cardona made $291.67 in donations on PayPal.
On March 18, 2019, Cardona revealed that of his 29 latest videos uploaded since February 15, 2019:
- 19 (65.5%) have a yellow monetization icon, meaning "not suitable for all advertisers" and with "limited or no ads."
- One of these ("DEMONIC GAME Momo CHALLENGE IS SHOWN during Peppa Pig video on YouTube!Kim Kardashian IS JUST AS BAD") is age-restricted.
- 2 (6.9%) have no monetization due to a Content ID claim.
- 8 (27.6%) have a green monetization icon, meaning that there are no issues.
On June 5, 2019, the same day that YouTube announced tougher policies regarding harassment and hate speech, the Truth Never Sleeps channel was fully demonetized. Another channel, The Show, was demonetized in 2020.
Cardona operates several channels:
- TruthNeverSleeps (96.4K subscribers)
- The Show (2.75K subscribers)
- Review (1.41K subscribers)
- TruthFinder1GOD (467 subscribers)
- TruthNeverStops (125 subscribers)
- TruthNeverSleeps Classics (69 subscribers)
- The Original Video Gamer (39 subscribers)
- Real Wrestling Talk (24 subscribers)
- Funny Videos and Viral Vids (17 subscribers)
Life Changer Sonny Cardona Super Trending Motivation Inspiration Daily Show went through several iterations. It is unrelated to the original Motivation Inspiration channel by Murray Newlands, which features over 58K subscribers.
In contrast to his contemporaries, which include The Vigilant Christian and A Call For An Uprising, a much smaller fraction of Cardona's audience is subscribed to his secondary channels. The last video on Sonny's smaller channels, which exclude Truth Never Sleeps and The Show, was uploaded on July 4, 2019.
Instead of fancy animations or a theme song, Cardona subjects his viewers to an intro speech of about 30 seconds in every video. The latest speech typically goes like this:
- "Hi everybody! Welcome to the Truth Never Sleeps here on the Internet. Please, please, subscribe, as I expose the Satanic New World Order system like nobody else does on the World Wide Web, where I break things down and I definitely connect the dots. So, please, connect to me by subscribing, by clicking and hitting that bell to get the latest video notifications. In other words, whenever I make new videos, you'll be the very first ones to know. If you're not getting those notifications, just refresh this channel multiple times a week, if not daily. I come out with new videos all the time to keep everybody in the know. The information that I share here, they don't want you to know."
Occasionally, Cardona uses clickbait titles and thumbnails to fool viewers into thinking that he uploaded a TV broadcast on YouTube. In reality, his uploads are merely rants on how he believes that these broadcasts are satanic. (One exception is his Met Gala 2019 commentary, which features many time-delayed clips from NowThis, used without permission and under the guise of a live stream.) Predictably, many viewers thumb down these uploads. Examples include:
- "Rio Olympic 2016: Opening ceremony WoW must see!" (August 6, 2016)
- "Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony 2016 ended!" (August 22, 2016)
- "Khabib Nurmagomedov Vs Conor Mcgregor Full Fight 2018 HD | UFC 229 exposed!" (October 7, 2018)
- "Met Gala 2019 Red Carpet Arrivals — LIVE STREAM | NowThis REVIEW~ROYAL BABY!! (May 6, 2019)
Both the opening and closing ceremonies were uploaded by the IOC on September 25, 2016, giving Cardona plenty of time to fish for views. In the Rio 2016 closing ceremony rant, Cardona confused Vybz Kartel with Usain Bolt. For the UFC video in 2018, Cardona uses a thumbnail with official art, only adding the word "EXPOSED" in small print below the art's text. During his bootleg Met Gala 2019 stream, Cardona surpassed 1,000 viewers.
List of Satanic items according to Truth Never Sleeps
- This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
Cardona has helpfully catalogued many people, places, and things as Illuminati projects. Several of these overlap with The Vigilant Christian's list. Here is a list of Satanic items according to Truth Never Sleeps:
- Apple Inc.
- Backstreet Boys
- Barack Obama
- Bebe Rexha
- Britney Spears
- Burger King
- Caitlyn Jenner (he calls her "Bruce Gender-Bender")
- Cardi B
- Céline Dion
- Champion clothing
- Condé Nast (Vogue, etc.)
- Cursive writing
- Desmond Napoles
- Drag queens
- Ellen DeGeneres (he calls her "Ellen Degenerate")
- Facebook (ironically)
- Face masks
- Fox Corporation
- George H. W. Bush
- George W. Bush
- Greta Thunberg
- Hard rock music
- Hillsong Church
- James Charles
- Jennifer Lopez (he calls her "J Ho")
- Jussie Smollett (he calls him "Smutlet")
- Justin Bieber
- Justin Trudeau
- Kanye West
- Kathleen Wynne
- Kendall Jenner
- Kenneth Copeland
- Kim Kardashian
- LeBron James
- Libraries (pronounced "liberries")
- Michael Jackson
- Michelle Obama (he calls her "Michael")
- Movie theatres
- New Kids on the Block
- Nicki Minaj
- Nike (including Converse)
- Oprah Winfrey
- Paula White
- Pete Buttigieg (he calls him "Pete Butt")
- PewDiePie (he calls him "PutridPie or "PewKiePie")
- Sesame Street
- The Simpsons
- Spongebob Squarepants
- Star Wars
- Taco Bell
- Taylor Swift
- Tiffany & Co.
- Toronto Raptors
- Victoria's Secret
- Walt Disney
- Windows 3.1 to Windows 2000
- YouTube (ironically)
- A Call For An Uprising
- The Dark Reindeer
- God's Son (YouTube channel)
- Johnny Anonymous
- The Vigilant Christian
It genuinely is easier to list things Cardona doesn't think are part of a massive conspiracy.
- Daily Mail
- Daily Wire
- Jack Chick
- Jack Van Impe
- Rodney Howard-Browne
- Vigilant Citizen
- , YouTube
- , Patreon
- Putin signs shut up law to truthers! March 18, 2019.
- Taking a harder look at harassment.
- Greta Thunberg, 16, is named Time's 2019 *YouTube is BANNING videos AGAIN!
-  Japanese fast food ad VERY raunchy Ronald McDonald! (October 14, 2019)
- Truth Never Sleeps.
- Victoria's Secret first transgender! (October 10, 2019) Note that in this video, Cardona is actually referring to the second openly transgender woman to model for Victoria's Secret.