|Christ died for|
our articles about
|Devil's in the details|
“”[A]fter reading through a few of his hateful, paranoid screeds, it becomes fairly obvious that Bill is the exact opposite of incisive, and his views are as reflective as a black hole. Quite a few of his posts have had me giggling like a farting four-year-old. And I defy anyone to come up with a better analogy for Bill's blog than that.
|—"Meet Bill Muehlenberg", The Good. The Bad. The Asinine.|
Bill Muehlenberg is an American-Australian Christian and homophobic/transphobic hate leader. He is Secretary of the "Family Council of Victoria", and lectures in ethics and philosophy at various Melbourne (Australia) theological colleges, where he lives with his wife and three sons. He was born in the United States and has a BA with honours in philosophy (Wheaton College, Chicago) and an MA with highest honours in theology (Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Boston). On his blog "CultureWatch", he publishes rants such as "Top Twenty Myths Pushed by the Homosexual Activists". He strongly supports the death penalty, because the Bible says so. He believes that Darwin is to blame for Hitler. He also writes for Creation Ministries International's website creation.com. And he hates Muslims too.. He strongly opposes Donald Trump's presidential candidacy because the American billionaire is an ungodly man, like the pagan kings of the Bible. Yet after a near 2000 word grand-standing lecture on that topic, Bill concedes in the comments that he may "grudgingly vote for" Trump, which goes to show how much Bill's verbose articles lack basic coherence. . Bill has seen this page, and he doesn't like it.
- Bill Muehlenberg: Bullying and lying for Jesus: defunct blog devoted to exposing Bill Muehlenberg as a "Bigot, Christian fundamentalist and liar. This blog served to expose his vile campaign of hatred and lies against the LGBT community, atheists and Muslims."
- Tim Austin (October 10, 2012). "Meet Bill Muehlenberg".
- Bill Muehlenberg (June 13, 2015). "Top Twenty Myths Pushed by the Homosexual Activists".
- Bill Muehlenberg (May 1, 2015). "When Will This Hysteria Die Down?".
- Bill Muehlenberg (October 1, 2010). "Darwin, the Nazis, Euthanasia, and Christianity".
- "Bill Muehlenberg".
- Bill Muehlenberg (April 22, 2015). "Dhimmitude, Delusion and Deception".
- Bill Muehlenberg (February 28 2016). "Memo to Evangelical Trumpites: Forget the Crowds and Ungodly Alliances".
- Bill Muehlenberg (September 17, 2015). "You Will Be Hated".