| Gay free zone|
|Fighting the gay agenda|
|That ye be not judged|
Gaysdidit is a neologism, most often seen as a sarcastic Twitter hashtag, referring to the tendency of certain activists on the religious right to blame tragedies on the fact that homosexuals are treated with a modicum of decency, claiming that it's either divine retribution or otherwise the result of moral decadence making people evil.
- Floods in the United Kingdom in 2007 (according to the Bishop of Carlisle).
- Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Katrina
- School shootings
- Everything that the Westboro Baptist Church has ever said.
- Every case of boys being sexually abused by men (including the ones from the church as well).
- JFK's assassination, as originated by conspiracy theorist Jim Garrison.
- Floods are judgment on society, say bishops, Daily Telegraph
- Bishop claims floods are punishment for gay rights, Pink News
- Pastor: Blame gays for Hurricane Sandy
- Katrina struck New Orleans because it was planning a sinful homosexual rally
- James Dobson blames gays, abortion for shootings
- Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson both said as much soon after the attacks. Even Rush Limbaugh thought they were going too far.
- Homo International (It's in the last paragraph before the final subtitle)