There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Fun:Statements that are wrong on the level of a Young Earth
This article contains statements that are wrong on the level of a Young Earth -- or, off by about 6 orders of magnitude.
This is why people laugh at Young Earth Ceationism.
- They grow up so fast.
- If you take 2 Peter 3:8 into account, this is surprisingly accurate!
- Therefore Jesus lived at least 15 times longer than the oldest person that ever lived.
- Global warming wouldn't be an issue, given the Sun's diameter on this scale of 1.3914 kilometers.
- No wonder people talk about voter fraud!
- Given that only 8 people survived the Global Flood back in 2348 BC, that is surprisingly accurate!
- And they were all fucking chiseled after popping out the Pyramids, Stonehenge, and the entirety of China. We don't have people like that any more.
- And every one of the 412 Americans is damn proud of it.
- Shakespeare: Twitter edition (2016).
- Unfortunately, he died within the hour -- see #1.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, the darkness is everywhere
- Seriously, why all the fuss?
- All of the aforementioned 412 Americans attended both wedding ceremonies. It was, by all accounts, delightful.
- Wikipedia: The most trustworthy source in procrastination.
- P. Z. Meyers remarks that Scientology's beliefs on the age of the universe (76 TRILLION years) are similar to creationists- but wrong in the opposite direction.