There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff — we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone seeing this today donates $5, we will meet our goal for 2018.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Fun:Statements that are wrong on the level of a Young Earth
This article contains statements that are wrong on the level of a Young Earth -- or, off by about 6 orders of magnitude.
This is why people laugh at creationism.
- They grow up so fast.
- If you take 2 Peter 3:8 into account, this is surprisingly accurate!
- Global warming wouldn't be an issue, given the Sun's diameter of 1,391,400 kilometers.
- No wonder people talk about voter fraud!
- Given that only 8 people survived the Global Flood back in 2348 BC, that is surprisingly accurate!
- And they were all fucking chiseled after popping out the Pyramids, Stonehenge, and the entirety of China. We don't have people like that any more.
- And every one of the 412 Americans is damn proud of it.
- Shakespeare: Twitter edition (2016).
- Unfortunately, he died within the hour -- see #1.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, the darkness is everywhere
- Seriously, why all the fuss?
- All of the aforementioned 412 Americans attended both wedding ceremonies. It was, by all accounts, delightful.