Fun:Creationist argument Bingo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Hi, Billy Mays here for the Creationist argument Bingo!" A bingo card to make arguments with creationists go a bit more smoothly. Since most of them use the same few arguments, just mark 'em off as you see 'em.
But wait, there's more!
(Put any 'excess' bad arguments here.)
- The moths were pinned to the branch.
- The bible confirms God exists.
- God's word confirms the bible is right.
- Dragons exist in Asian and European Myths. Therefore, the Bible is correct.
- Why do you hate God so much?
- Universities are biased against creationists, therefore creationists are right.
- Evolution makes ugly things. Creation makes butterflies.
- Scientists sometimes change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. Therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Scientists never change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. This is because they cling dogmatically to it; therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Feature X of species Y is irreducibly complex, and I will ignore scientists who reduce it for me.
- All our articles are peer reviewed by people with theological degrees, therefore they are as valid as yours.
- Maybe you are descended from monkeys. I'm made in God's image.
- Theories about the origin of life are not falsifiable, so they're not science, and therefore God exists.
- There are many Youtube videos which support my position.
- The sedimentary layers of the Grand Canyon prove the Flood.
- If we come from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?
- We just interpret the evidence differently from evolutionists.
- Separation of church & state isn't in the First Amendment.
- The peer review process is just a way for evolutionists to suppress creationism.
- Evolution is just a theory.
- Because not everyone believes in evolution, there is a controversy to teach.
- You cannot get intelligence from non-intelligence.
- Naturalism can't explain everything!
- The Universe had a beginning!
- Cites http://trueorigin.org
- States something came from nothing, Intelligence came from non-intelligence, Life from non-life, etc.
- Dinosaurs are described in the Bible.
- Human and dinosaur footprints have been found together.
- Evolution is the gateway to Hell!
- Were you there?
- Evolution replaces God with nature, ergo it's a divinisation of the latter.
- You believe that it took millions of years of evolution to create everything, because you don't want to accept everything was created instantaneously and we descend of Adam and Eve, as described on Genesis.
- The beauty of Genesis is on its simplicity.
- Such fun can also be found here a page which not only randomly generates a new bingo card with each load, but helpfully links to refutations of each square featured on the card as well as here And here is a website that has links to bingo cards covering various topics such as global warming denialism and psychics.