Fun:Creationist argument Bingo
Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Hi, Billy Mays here for the Creationist argument Bingo!" A bingo card to make arguments with creationists go a bit more smoothly. Since most of them use the same few arguments, just mark 'em off as you see 'em.
But wait, there's more!
(Put any 'excess' bad arguments here.)
- The moths were pinned to the branch.
- The bible confirms God exists.
- God's word confirms the bible is right.
- Dragons exist in Asian and European Myths. Therefore, the Bible is correct.
- Why do you hate God so much?
- Universities are biased against creationists, therefore creationists are right.
- Evolution makes ugly things. Creation makes butterflies.
- Scientists sometimes change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. Therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Scientists never change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. This is because they cling dogmatically to it; therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Feature X of species Y is irreducibly complex, and I will ignore scientists who reduce it for me.
- All our articles are peer reviewed by people with theological degrees therefore they are as valid as yours.
- Maybe you are descended from monkeys. I'm made in God's image.
- Theories about the origin of life are not falsifiable, so they're not science, and therefore God exists.
- There are many Youtube videos which support my position.
- The sedimentary layers of the Grand Canyon prove the Flood.
- If we come from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?
- We just interpret the evidence differently from evolutionists.
- Separation of church & state isn't in the First Amendment.
- The peer review process is just a way for evolutionists to suppress creationism.
- Evolution is just a theory.
- Because not everyone believes in evolution, there is a controversy to teach.
- You cannot get intelligence from non-intelligence.
- Naturalism can't explain everything!
- The Universe had a beginning!
- Cites http://trueorigin.org
- States something came from nothing, Intelligence came from non-intelligence, Life from non-life, etc.
- Dinosaurs are described in the Bible.
- Human and dinosaur footprints have been found together.
- Evolution is the gateway to Hell!
- Were you there?
- Such fun can also be found here a page which not only randomly generates a new bingo card with each load, but helpfully links to refutations of each square featured on the card as well as here And here is a website that has links to bingo cards covering various topics such as global warming denialism and psychics.