A generator that creates random Conservapedia-style blocks! Is inspired by actual block messages from the real CP.
16:48, 15 July 2020 (UTC) DMorris ( talk | contribs) blocked <insert name here> ( talk | contribs ) with the expiry time of 1 month (account creation disabled) (Multi-culturalism/World view) Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.
- Malachi 2:3
About Me (in brief)
- I have a BS in Chemistry, and would love to pursue a MS in metallurgy, should I acquire such time/money/effort.
- I played guitar in a punk rock band, Speakerface, which has since broken up. I have signed on to become the bass guitar player (and just acquired my very first Gibson SG Bass) for a band called 13 Bends (a haunted location where we practice), which had its first show in
AugustJuly, and a band called "Once Felt Not Forgotten" for all your 90's alternative needs..
- I live near Pittsburgh, PA, US.
- I work at a scrapyard, in the laboratory, where I was recently promoted to Chief Analyst of U.S. Operations.
- I also edited at aSK and have a CP account, both named WesleyS.
“”There have been many disappointments with some from RW, but you take the cake.
“”poorly written article - needs sources. Some ideas are disputed
|—Ed Poor, adding citation templates to my article on Gout|
What is in Aboriginal Noise's CD player now?
Unused image from the RW archives
My own personal to do list
Saint Michael's World Apostolate - some lady in New York had visions from Jesus and Mother Mary about current (then) world events. They now have newsletters and send you a blessed rose petal if you are interested. Hah!
Articles I Done Writed