Fun:Creationist argument Bingo
(Redirected from Creationist Argument Bingo)
|Second Law of Thermodynamics||Piltdown Man||Show us the Transitional Forms!||Darwinism is a religion!||Marxism was based on Darwinism!|
|Darwin was an Atheist, therefore he was WRONG!||Microevolution, yes. Macroevolution, NO!||Mutations can only lose information! (whatever that is)||Haeckel's diagrams of embryos were wrong, so EVOLUTION IS ALL A FRAUD.||What about polystrate fossils?|
|Obviously, the speed of light has decreased over time, because shut up.||Things are bad right now, and it's all Darwin's fault!||It's bullshit (FREE SPACE)||Lots of myths mention a Great Flood, therefore OUR version of that myth must be true.||"EVILution" or "DEVILution"|
|The world is so perfect for humans, it MUST be God's work!||The BIBLE says...||Intelligent Design is SCIENCE, too!||The evils of Social Darwinism show that Darwinism is evil and therefore wrong.||Radiometric dating is utterly inaccurate!|
|I don't understand your argument, so it must be false.||Most Americans are Christians/creationists, therefore the Bible is right.|| "HITLER believed
|Fossils were laid down in the great flood.||Without God and the Bible to tell you what is right and wrong there can be no morality.|
But wait, there's more!
(Put any 'excess' bad arguments here.)
- The moths were pinned to the branch.
- The bible confirms God exists.
- God's word confirms the bible is right.
- Dragons exist in Asian and European Myths. Therefore, the Bible is correct.
- Why do you hate God so much?
- Universities are biased against creationists, therefore creationists are right.
- Evolution makes ugly things. Creation makes butterflies.
- Scientists sometimes change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. Therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Scientists never change elements of the Theory of Evolution or debate it. This is because they cling dogmatically to it; therefore it is wrong and the earth was created 6,000 years ago.
- Feature X of species Y is irreducibly complex, and I will ignore scientists who reduce it for me.
- All our articles are peer reviewed by people with theological degrees therefore they are as valid as yours.
- Maybe you are descended from monkeys. I'm made in God's image.
- Theories about the origin of life are not falsifiable, so they're not science, and therefore God exists.
- There are many Youtube videos which support my position.
- The sedimentary layers of the Grand Canyon prove the Flood.
- If we come from monkeys, why are there still monkeys around?
- We just interpret the evidence differently from evolutionists.
- Separation of church & state isn't in the First Amendment.
- The peer review process is just a way for evolutionists to suppress creationism.
- Evolution is just a theory.
- Because not everyone believes in evolution, there is a controversy to teach.
- You cannot get intelligence from non-intelligence.
- Naturalism can't explain everything!
- The Universe had a beginning!
- Cites http://trueorigin.org
- States something came from nothing, Intelligence came from non-intelligence, Life from non-life, etc.
- Dinosaurs are described in the Bible.
- Human and dinosaur footprints have been found together.
- Evolution is the gateway to Hell!
- Were you there?!
- Such fun can also be found here a page which not only randomly generates a new bingo card with each load, but helpfully links to refutations of each square featured on the card as well as here And here is a website that has links to bingo cards covering various topics such as global warming denialism and psychics.