There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Answers Research Journal volume 9
| The divine comedy|
Volume 9 of the Answers Research Journal ran through 2016.
- 1 Volume 9 articles
- 1.1 Numerical Modeling of the Large-Scale Erosion, Sediment Transport, and Deposition Processes of the Genesis Flood
- 1.2 Should the “Pacemaker of the Ice Ages” Paper Be Retracted?
- 1.3 Thoughts on the rāqîa‘ and a Possible Explanation for the Cosmic Microwave Background
- 1.4 New Method to Assess the Luminosity Function of Galaxies
- 1.5 On the Origin of Eukaryotic Species’ Genotypic and Phenotypic Diversity
- 1.6 On the Origin of Human Mitochondrial DNA Differences, New Generation Time Data Both Suggest a Unified Young-Earth Creation Model and Challenge the Evolutionary Out-of-Africa Model
- 1.7 Revisiting an Iconic Argument for Milankovitch Climate Forcing
- 1.8 Big Gaps and Short Bridges: A Model for Solving the Discontinuity Problem
- 1.9 Comments on Ussher’s Date of Creation
- 1.10 Determination of the Radioisotope Decay Constants and Half-lives: Potassium-40 (40K)
- 1.11 The Last Week before the Flood
- 1.12 Beyond the DNA-Protein Paradox: A “Clutch” of Other Chicken-Egg Paradoxes in Cell and Molecular Biology
- 1.13 Revisiting an Iconic Argument for Milankovitch Climate Forcing
- 1.14 An Exponential Decay Curve in Old Testament Genealogies
- 1.15 Homo naledi Probably Not Part of the Human Holobaramin Based on Baraminic Re-Analysis Including Postcranial Evidence
- 1.16 A Critique of Scientific Explanations of Belief and Unbelief and the Conflict between Evolution and Creationism
- 1.17 Molecular Structures Shared by Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes Show Signs of Only Analogy and Not Homology
- 1.18 Analysis of 101 Chimpanzee Trace Read Data Sets: Assessment of Their Overall Similarity to Human and Possible Contamination With Human DNA
- 1.19 The Nature of the Neo-Darwinian Evangelicals’ Criticism of Young-Earth Creationists
- 1.20 Scriptural Geology, Then and Now
- 1.21 Do Varves, Tree-Rings, and Radiocarbon Measurements Prove an Old Earth?
- 1.22 Blessed Be Assyria
- 1.23 Taxon Sample Size in Hominin Baraminology: A Response to O’Micks
- 1.24 Reply to “Taxon Sample in Hominin Baraminology: A Response to O’Micks”
- 2 See also
- 3 External links
- 4 References
Volume 9 articles
- John Baumgardner, Feb. 24, 2016
- Jake Hebert, March 9, 2016
- Danny R. Faulkner, March 23, 2016
- Jason Lisle, March 30, 2016
- Nathaniel T. Jeanson and Dr. Jason Lisle, April 20, 2016
- Nathaniel T. Jeanson, April 27, 2016
- Jake Hebert, May 25, 2016
- Change Tan, July 6, 2016
- Danny R. Faulkner, July 20, 2016
- Andrew A. Snelling, Aug. 3, 2016
- Steven W. Boyd, Aug. 17, 2016
"Noah on Vacation or Working Harder than Ever?"
- Derrick M. Glasco, Aug. 31, 2016
- Jake Hebert, Sept. 14, 2016
- Philip M. Holladay, Oct. 19, 2016
- Jean O’Micks, Oct. 26, 2016
- Callie Joubert, Nov. 2, 2016
- Jean O’Micks, Nov. 9, 2016
- Jeffrey P. Tomkins, Nov. 16, 2016
- Jim Owen, Nov. 23, 2016
"If we do not understand the dimensions of the war we are engaged in, we are already halfway to theological and historical oblivion."
- Warren H. Johns, Nov. 30, 2016
- Jake Hebert, Andrew A. Snelling, and Timothy L. Clarey, Dec. 7, 2016, pp. 339–361
- Gregory D. Cook, Dec. 14, 2016
- Todd Charles Wood, Dec. 28, 2016
- Jean O’Micks, Dec. 28, 2016