|The divine comedy|
Gitt wrote the book In the Beginning was Information (1997), in which he proposes that no information can exist without a code, and that information has to have a mental origin—which he claims comes from God. Gitt's arguments consist of a lot of arm waving, contradictory statements, assertions without proof, and circular reasoning. Scientists have explained in detail where he goes wrong.
- His personal site
- Werner Gitt, In the Beginning was Information. ISBN 9780890514610
- Werner Gitt, Did God Use Evolution? Observations from a Scientist of Faith. ISBN 0890514836
- Idiotic Gitt: AiG and Bad Information Theory. scienceblogs.org, 29 December 2008.
- Articles by Werner Gitt at Answers in Genesis.
- Information Theory and Creationism. talkorigins.org.
- Errors in Werner Gitt's work with Information Theory. Archived from the original at ccrnp.ncifcrf.gov.