There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Answers Research Journal volume 12
| The divine comedy|
Volume 12 of the Answers Research Journal ran through 2019.
- 1 Volume 12 articles
- 1.1 Testing a Flat-Earth Prediction: Is the Moon’s Light Cooling?
- 1.2 Abortion: A Biblical, Biological, and Philosophical Refutation
- 1.3 Dubious Claims About Natural Selection
- 1.4 Responding to Lightner’s Comments on Natural Selection: Points of Agreement and Disagreement
- 1.5 Critical Analysis of Hugh Ross’ Progressive Day-Age Creationism Through the Framework of Young-Earth Creationism
- 1.6 How Scholars’ Perceptions of the Semantic Range of יוֹם Have Affected Their Discussions of the Age of the Universe: Part 1
- 1.7 How Scholars’ Perceptions of the Semantic Range of יוֹם Have Affected Their Discussions of the Age of the Universe: Part 2
- 1.8 How Scholars’ Perceptions of the Semantic Range of יוֹם Have Affected Their Discussions of the Age of the Universe: Part 3
- 1.9 The Challenge of Fossil Forests for Creationist Research
- 1.10 Heat Problems Associated with Genesis Flood Models—Part 2: Secondary Temperature Indicators
- 1.11 An Evaluation of Astronomical Young-Age Determination Methods I: The Solar System
- 1.12 Lithostratigraphic Correlation of the Coconino Sandstone and a Global Survey of Permian “Eolian” Sandstones: Implications for Flood Geology
- 1.13 An Evaluation of Astronomical Young-Age Determination Methods 2: Solar, Stellar, Galactic, and Extragalactic
- 1.14 Korea, Darwinism, Racism, and War
- 1.15 Problems with the U-Pb Radioisotope Dating Methods—3. Mass Fractionation
- 1.16 Evidence for a Human Y Chromosome Molecular Clock: Pedigree-Based Mutation Rates Suggest a 4,500-Year History for Human Paternal Inheritance
- 1.17 Testing the Predictions of the Young-Earth Y Chromosome Molecular Clock: Population Growth Curves Confirm the Recent Origin of Human Y Chromosome Differences
- 2 See also
- 3 External links
- 4 References
Volume 12 articles
- Danny R. Faulkner, 9 January 2019
- Turns out even ARJ can't find a way to make flat earth claims sound reasonable.
- Matt Dawson, 23 January 2019
Answers In Genesis staff member Matt Dawson contributes his first article to the journal with an incredible anti-abortion screed that states abortion is never acceptable in any circumstance whatsoever.
- Jean Ligthner, 30 January 2019
- Jason Lisle, 30 January 2019
- David Mcgee, 13 February 2019
- John C.P. Smith, 13 March 2019
- John C.P. Smith, 24 April 2019
- John C.P. Smith, 17 July 2019
- Warren H. John, 7 August 2019
- William Worraker, 18 September 2019
- Danny R. Faulkner, 25 September 2019
- John H. Whitmore, 23 October 2019
- Danny R. Faulkner, 30 October 2019
- Jerry Bergman", 6 November 2019
- Andrew A. Snelling, 13 November 2019
- Nathaniel T. Jeanson and Ashley D. Holland, 4 December 2019
- Nathaniel T. Jeanson, 4 December 2019