|The divine comedy|
The book is a haphazard compilation of just about every bad argument for creationism and then some. The usual PRATTle is pratted out for our edification (evolution violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics; there are no transitional fossils; radiometric dating cannot be trusted, ad nauseam).
It is riddled with factual errors. For example:
- Claims that according to evolutionary theory, humans descended from birds
- Also claims that evolutionists believe the duck-billed platypus is the evolutionary link between birds and mammals
- Claims that human and dinosaur fossils have been found alongside each other, and this disproves evolution
- Cites a scientist who won the 1971 Nobel Prize in physics as "winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in science"
It includes an appendix titled "Scientific Facts that Prove Evolution." The page is blank.
- Huse, Scott M. The Collapse of Evolution. Baker Books, 1983; most recent edition 1997
- See Jim Foley: "Creationism and the Platypus", talk.origins FAQ for a refutation