There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
Fun:Creationism Drinking Game
Creationism Drinking Game
- Can be played with one or more drinkers vs. any creationist
- Any type of alcohol may be used however players must all be drinking the same or similar drinks
- Must be Evolutionists vs. Creationists
- One drink anytime a "no information increase" or similar statement is made
- One drink for "vapour canopy" or "fountains of the deep"
- One drink for every Creation Ministries/AiG etc. link that the creationists posts/references in a discussion
- One drink if anyone dismisses something as 'hand waving'
- One drink if every time a creationist conflates abiogenesis with evolution
- One drink for every mention of "observational science" or "historical science"
- Two drinks if the creationist refuses to define a critical term and a bonus drink on top of that if he states that your definition is incorrect despite not defining it themselves
- Two drinks anytime "Floating mats of vegetation" is mentioned
- Three drinks for "goo-to-you" (extra drink if "via-the-zoo" is added)
- Two drinks for "molecules-to-man" evolution.
- Three drinks if the creationist claims that "ID/Christian science" has been oppressed by any academic institution (even though Christian Science gets a decent amount of support from the academics in the field of alternative medicine)
- Everyone drinks when it is stated that "the creation model fits the evidence better"
- You must finish your vessel if the creationist states that you "have no basis for your morals"
- If you can get the creationist to back down on a statement or get a win, you may nominate someone to finish their vessel
- One small sip for every hundred uses of the little-green-text template
- No one drinks if stated that "Evolution is a belief also"
- Everyone drinks if Kent Hovind is mentioned