Fun:Creationism Drinking Game
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Creationism Drinking Game
- Can be played with one or more drinkers vs. any creationist
- Any type of alcohol may be used however players must all be drinking the same or similar drinks
- Must be Evolutionists vs. Creationists
- One drink anytime a "no information increase" or similar statement is made
- One drink for "vapour canopy" or "fountains of the deep"
- One drink for every Creation Ministries/AiG etc. link that the creationists posts/references in a discussion
- One drink if anyone dismisses something as 'hand waving'
- One drink if every time a creationist conflates abiogenesis with evolution
- Two drinks every time a creationist conflates cosmologists with "evolutionists"
- One drink for every mention of "observational science" or "historical science"
- Two drinks if the creationist refuses to define a critical term and a bonus drink on top of that if he states that your definition is incorrect despite not defining it themselves
- Two drinks anytime "Floating mats of vegetation" is mentioned
- Three drinks for "goo-to-you" (extra drink if "via-the-zoo" is added)
- Two drinks for "molecules-to-man" evolution.
- Three drinks if the creationist claims that "ID/Christian science" has been oppressed by any academic institution (even though Christian Science gets a decent amount of support from the academics in the field of alternative medicine)
- Everyone drinks when it is stated that "the creation model fits the evidence better"
- You must finish your vessel if the creationist states that you "have no basis for your morals"
- If you can get the creationist to back down on a statement or get a win, you may nominate someone to finish their vessel
- One small sip for every hundred uses of the little-green-text template
- No one drinks if stated that "Evolution is a belief also"
- Everyone drinks if Kent Hovind is mentioned