There is no RationalWiki without you. We are a small non-profit with no staff – we are hundreds of volunteers who document pseudoscience and crankery around the world every day. We will never allow ads because we must remain independent. We cannot rely on big donors with corresponding big agendas. We are not the largest website around, but we believe we play an important role in defending truth and objectivity.
If everyone who saw this today donated $5, we would meet our goal for 2021.
| Fighting pseudoscience isn't free.|
We are 100% user-supported! Help and donate $5, $20 or whatever you can today with !
| The divine comedy|
Their motto? "Dinosaurs: living evidence of a powerful Creator." Yeah, dinosaurs are living, all right. Should the dinosaurs ever be successfully captured, we advise not angering your chief programmer. Like most other Creationist sites, Genesis Park is rather short on scientific fact, rather long on biblical interpretation, and rather condescending to the "Science" community at large, reinforcing the meme that scientists are trying to get God out of our lives.
The well trodden arguments
- Here there be dragons - seriously. Every reference to a "dragon" in mythology is taken to be proof that dinos and man co-existed.
- The Loch Ness Monster is really a plesiosaur. We know, 'cause we have a doctored picture of it. By the way, that picture of the Chinese "monster" that most of the world thinks is a hoax or a whale - it's not. It's a another plesiosaur.
- Alligators were found with dinos. Therefore science is dumb, 'cause alligators live today. Ohhh, Ahhh... top that, you Darwinists, you.
- Carbon-14 dating proves dinosaur bones are young. This is another common creationist argument based on a misunderstanding of the complexites of physics and geology; see our page Carbon dating.
- Out-of-place artifacts which must have been put there by the Biblical flood. Or pranksters or fraudsters, or like the London Hammer left underground by miners.
- As if we needed one more
- Crichton, Michael Jurassic Park
- Carbon-14 Dating of Dinosaur Bones