John D. Morris
|The divine comedy|
|—John D. Morris|
Before he ascended to the throne previously occupied by his father he was the author of a number of hard-hitting articles published by the Institute, including What Can We Do About the Public Schools?, What is the Connection Between Homosexuality and Evolution? (answer: the homosexual agenda), and Are Plants Alive?.[No, not The Onion]
- B.S., Virginia Tech., Blacksburg, VA, 1969 (Civil Engineering)
- M.S., University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1977
- Ph.D.. University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1980 (Geological Engineering)
Noah's Ark and the Flood
John Morris is very keen on Noah's Ark, having gone on at least 13 expeditions to Mt. Ararat to search for it. All of these were, obviously, failures. Nevertheless, he considers himself an expert on the subject.
- Who's Building Noah's Ark This Time?img A hilarious article condemning the construction of a model of the Ark on Ararat to highlight the dangers of climate change.
- The Institute's bio of him.img Assuming that you trust anything that comes out of that organisation
- What Can We Do About the Public Schools?img
- What is the Connection Between Homosexuality and Evolution?img
- Are Plants Alive?img
- AiG's bio of him. Again, if you trust them.