John D. Morris
| The divine comedy|
“”I especially disassociate myself from the blasphemous use of a profound Scriptural truth to promote a scientific and political lie.
|—John D. Morris|
Before he ascended to the throne previously occupied by his father he was the author of a number of hard-hitting articles published by the Institute, including What Can We Do About the Public Schools?, What is the Connection Between Homosexuality and Evolution?, and Are Plants Alive?.
- B.S., Virginia Tech., Blacksburg, VA, 1969 (Civil Engineering)
- M.S., University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1977
- Ph.D.. University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 1980 (Geological Engineering)
This must mean his arguments are correct because degrees automatically make someone correct.
Noah's Ark and the Flood
John Morris is very keen on Noah's Ark, having gone on at least 13 expeditions to Mt. Ararat to search for it. All of these were, obviously, failures. Nevertheless, he considers himself an expert on the subject.
- Who's Building Noah's Ark This Time?img A hilarious article condemning the construction of a model of the Ark on Ararat to highlight the dangers of climate change.
- The Institute's bio of him.img Assuming that you trust anything that comes out of that organisation
- What Can We Do About the Public Schools?img
- What is the Connection Between Homosexuality and Evolution?img
- Are Plants Alive?img
- AiG's bio of him. Again, if you trust them.
|Institute for Creation Research—the original creationist organisation:|
|Alpha-Omega Institute - Andrew Snelling - Brian Thomas - Danny Faulkner - David A. DeWitt - Duane Gish - Henry M. Morris - Institute for Creation Research - Jason Lisle - Jeffrey Tomkins - Jerry Bergman - Lawrence Ford - Lists of creationist scientists - Nathaniel Jeanson - RATE - Russell Humphreys - San Diego Christian College - TRACS - Timothy LaHaye - Your Origins Matter|