|| They seem to have an inordinate amount of free time and spend much of it doing strange things with categories and templates.
||This article focuses mainly on Conservapedia.|
Please generalise to consider all kinds of wingnuttery and fascism.
RationalWiki has been accused of having too many templates. It has been alleged that is caused by our editors being virgins who suffer from aspergers.
"Shut up, Brx."
You unnatural philosopher...
|Why is MarcusCicero unbinned?
This is John's brother. I know he has been using this account for a variety of reasons, none of them productive for his troublesome history of mental health problems. For obvious reasons I don't want to go into details about this but suffice to say my mother and father have decided to withdraw his access from the internet for the duration of his most recent treatment process.
I apologise on my brothers behalf for any problems he may have caused this website during his period of instability. As you know, his posts have been of a bizarre quality but that is merely a reflection of his real world mental anguishes. MarcusCicero (talk) 23:09, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- 20:48, 5 December 2009 MarcusCicero (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Delaware"
- 20:47, 5 December 2009 MarcusCicero (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Argument from incredulity"
- 20:47, 5 December 2009 MarcusCicero (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Bohemian Grove"
- 20:47, 5 December 2009 MarcusCicero (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "John F. Kennedy"
- 20:47, 5 December 2009 MarcusCicero (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Lucid dream"
- 20:47, 5 December 2009 MarcusCicero (Talk | contribs | block) deleted "Gerald Ford"
My glorious run has ended. This is not a case of 'leaving and never coming back', but more a case of 'burn out'. I created a personality on the internet so radically different from the real life version that I've forgotten even what trolls remorse feels like.. (You can thank Refugee over on RWW for providing the impetus)
My highlights on RW:
- Making loads of people mad, especially Ace, Susan, Jeeves (Hi Jeeves! Wanker) and also Kels.
- Doing my best to persuade half of you that I 'was a dick who has something worthwhile to say', while really just being a dick and doing my best to annoy as many people as possible.
- Continuously rejecting the label of troll; even though I was the most transparent 'concern troll' in history.
- Riding the wave of mock grievance; So many times you put me on the centre stage with a semi reasonable grievance and I made sure to maximise the fallout as much as possible.
- Pretending to be a scholar (I know fuck all)
Stooping to do the mental illness stunt. That was a terrible miscalculation.
Adios RW! I may pop in from time to time, but at least now you'll know for sure than I'm a fully fledged troll! MarcusCicero 19:48, 5 December 2009 (UTC)
On the other hand, the temptation to shake the ant farm and watch them scurrying to each others aid is far too great to overcome. MarcusCicero (talk) 10:45, 7 June 2010 (UTC)
♥ K e n D o l l ♥
You'll be fine if you're hear to teach and learn.
- ↑ http://mcwiki.wikinet.org/w/index.php?title=Aspie_Culture&oldid=1139